1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Atheists can go to heaven now!: Your thoughts?

Discussion in 'NonChristian Help Forum' started by VeganBuddhist, Jun 20, 2014.

1. lforrest

lforrest Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Faith:
    Christian
    That's beside the point, a philosophy that puts people equal to or above God is wrong. It is also wrong to think we are above the angels. But you deny they exist because it would make us less important in the grand scheme of things.

Why would I believe your false doctrines with a saviour that is his own worst enemy?

What is sad is you think the darkness in you is light. Matthew 6:22-23

2. Stranger

Stranger Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I am not blinded as I can see you are a liar.

Stranger

3. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    United States Minor Outlying Islands
    how is Stranger still even posting here, after calling someone "a piece of s***."

?

4. Stranger

Stranger Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    How is it you are still here?

If one is a piece of s***, then it is only natural to say so.

Did it hurt your ears?

Stranger

5. skyangel

skyangel Realist

Faith:
    Other Faith
    Australia
    It's not beside the point at all. The simple message of the whole bible is to learn to overcome the flesh and live in the Spirit.
    If you cannot see that simple theme in all the stories you are blind.
    To be equal with God is perfectly scriptural and not wrong at all. Jesus had that attitude and the bible encourages all people to follow the same example and have the same attitude.
    Phil 2:5-8 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

When you understand that God made himself equal to you, so you can be equal to him, it brings you to your knees and humbles you like you would not believe. However, you will not understand that since the god you worship makes you feel inferior instead of making you feel equal to him.
    As for you thinking that I deny the existence of angels. I do not deny their existence at all. The word angel in both Hebrew and Greek simply means messenger and it is obvious that all kinds of messengers exist in this world.
    I just don't believe in invisible characters with literal invisible wings in the way children might believe in invisible fairies with wings.
    I happen to understand the difference between an angel in reality and a mythical angel.
    I also understand the difference between a god in reality and a mythical god.
    In the grand scheme of things humans are not important at all. The universe would still work perfectly well without any of us.

I don't ask you to believe any false doctrines and if you think what I tell you is false then its perfectly understandable why you would not believe it. All people have always been free to believe whatever they want. That is why so many believe false doctrines and call them truth as they reject the TRUTH as a lie and any messengers of Truth as liars.
    The story of Jesus teaches us how TRUTH gets rejected by hypocrites and idol worshippers whose father is the devil and they don't even know it as they call him God. That is why TRUTH constantly forgives them. The TRUTH understands that they are blind and have no clue what they are saying or doing as they daily crucify the TRUTH in their own hearts by rejecting it as a lie.

The character Jesus in the story set an example to follow. He was a physical man in the story who set an example of how to overcome the "inner devil" , "carnal nature", "lusts of the flesh" through the Spirit of God and how to overcome spiritual death through death.
    Those who understand and follow the example KNOW they are equal with God the same as Jesus knew he was equal with God because they are ONE body and ONE Spirit with the SAME mind and same attitude as God.

However, those who have not adopted the same attitude or Spirit will never comprehend that being ONE with the Spirit of LIFE ( God) makes you equal with the Spirit of LIFE (God) in essence.

6. skyangel

skyangel Realist

Faith:
    Other Faith
    Australia
    I forgave him. I don't complain about people being rude to me. Neither do I report them. The poor baby needs someone to love and understand him. He is just throwing a tantrum because he doesn't like to be told he is an idol worshipper.

7. buddyt

buddyt Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Every man who has been born into a Flesh Body returns to the Father. Ecclesiastes 12:7 Where is the Father ? In Heaven of course. If you didn't come from heaven you don't return to heaven. John 3:13 But then Father is the creator of all things including all flesh man being flesh.

You can read of the two parts of heaven if you wish in the book of Luke chapter 16 starting with verse 19.I am sorry to hear you have fallen away from your faith. Always remember we walk by faith not by sight. God bless you I pray you come to see your way again.

8. michaelvpardo

michaelvpardo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Apostasy: 1: renunciation of a religious faith 2: abandonment of a previous loyalty: defection. Merriam-Webster's dictionary

The days are shortened, the Earth is in travail, Israel's enemies begin to gather against her, won't be long now folks. The Lord returns to take vengeance against His adversaries and the apostates are certainly not His friends. Good luck with that though.