1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Atheists can go to heaven now!: Your thoughts?

Discussion in 'NonChristian Help Forum' started by VeganBuddhist, Jun 20, 2014.

1. lforrest

lforrest Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Faith:
    Christian
    That's beside the point, a philosophy that puts people equal to or above God is wrong. It is also wrong to think we are above the angels. But you deny they exist because it would make us less important in the grand scheme of things.

Why would I believe your false doctrines with a saviour that is his own worst enemy?

What is sad is you think the darkness in you is light. Matthew 6:22-23

2. Stranger

Stranger Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I am not blinded as I can see you are a liar.

Stranger

3. skyangel

skyangel Realist

Faith:
    Other Faith
    Australia
    It's not beside the point at all. The simple message of the whole bible is to learn to overcome the flesh and live in the Spirit.
    If you cannot see that simple theme in all the stories you are blind.
    To be equal with God is perfectly scriptural and not wrong at all. Jesus had that attitude and the bible encourages all people to follow the same example and have the same attitude.
    Phil 2:5-8 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

When you understand that God made himself equal to you, so you can be equal to him, it brings you to your knees and humbles you like you would not believe. However, you will not understand that since the god you worship makes you feel inferior instead of making you feel equal to him.
    As for you thinking that I deny the existence of angels. I do not deny their existence at all. The word angel in both Hebrew and Greek simply means messenger and it is obvious that all kinds of messengers exist in this world.
    I just don't believe in invisible characters with literal invisible wings in the way children might believe in invisible fairies with wings.
    I happen to understand the difference between an angel in reality and a mythical angel.
    I also understand the difference between a god in reality and a mythical god.
    In the grand scheme of things humans are not important at all. The universe would still work perfectly well without any of us.

I don't ask you to believe any false doctrines and if you think what I tell you is false then its perfectly understandable why you would not believe it. All people have always been free to believe whatever they want. That is why so many believe false doctrines and call them truth as they reject the TRUTH as a lie and any messengers of Truth as liars.
    The story of Jesus teaches us how TRUTH gets rejected by hypocrites and idol worshippers whose father is the devil and they don't even know it as they call him God. That is why TRUTH constantly forgives them. The TRUTH understands that they are blind and have no clue what they are saying or doing as they daily crucify the TRUTH in their own hearts by rejecting it as a lie.

The character Jesus in the story set an example to follow. He was a physical man in the story who set an example of how to overcome the "inner devil" , "carnal nature", "lusts of the flesh" through the Spirit of God and how to overcome spiritual death through death.
    Those who understand and follow the example KNOW they are equal with God the same as Jesus knew he was equal with God because they are ONE body and ONE Spirit with the SAME mind and same attitude as God.

However, those who have not adopted the same attitude or Spirit will never comprehend that being ONE with the Spirit of LIFE ( God) makes you equal with the Spirit of LIFE (God) in essence.

4. skyangel

skyangel Realist

Faith:
    Other Faith
    Australia
    I forgave him. I don't complain about people being rude to me. Neither do I report them. The poor baby needs someone to love and understand him. He is just throwing a tantrum because he doesn't like to be told he is an idol worshipper.

bbyrd009 likes this.
  5. buddyt

buddyt Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Every man who has been born into a Flesh Body returns to the Father. Ecclesiastes 12:7 Where is the Father ? In Heaven of course. If you didn't come from heaven you don't return to heaven. John 3:13 But then Father is the creator of all things including all flesh man being flesh.

You can read of the two parts of heaven if you wish in the book of Luke chapter 16 starting with verse 19.I am sorry to hear you have fallen away from your faith. Always remember we walk by faith not by sight. God bless you I pray you come to see your way again.

6. michaelvpardo

michaelvpardo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Apostasy: 1: renunciation of a religious faith 2: abandonment of a previous loyalty: defection. Merriam-Webster's dictionary

The days are shortened, the Earth is in travail, Israel's enemies begin to gather against her, won't be long now folks. The Lord returns to take vengeance against His adversaries and the apostates are certainly not His friends. Good luck with that though.

7. Alola

Alola New Member

Faith:
    Other Faith
    United States
    Personally, I find Hinduism to be different than other faiths because it doesn’t have a well-defined boundary. After all, if you believe God created everything, then why should there be a difference between believers and non-believers? In that sense, I find Hinduism more logical than other faiths.

bbyrd009 likes this.
  8. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    United States Minor Outlying Islands
    prolly why you got blocked i guess lol

9. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    i guess it originally had all of the same elements, a Supreme Being, a Son, the whole bit? Good to hear that the lesser temples are being torn down now, and they are getting back to their roots. Fwiw this "well-defined boundary" is a delusion that people arrive at from misunderstanding the Book, which is really just...an improved form of the same concept embodied in the Vedas etc. But this is harder to see precisely because it has been improved, so that one will now reveal themselves when they insist upon this illusory "boundary," that another Christian will not agree to, see, even though they are reading the same Book!

So then the truth--that there is no well-defined boundary--is demonstrated with the Bible, only it is accomplished in a different way, via a mirror, if you will. Because any well defined boundary supposedly extracted from the Book can be disputed, also with the Book, only it is hidden, not usually right there in the same passage. So that hypocrites may be revealed, see.
    1 Corinthians 8:2
    he who says he knows anything does not yet know as he ought to know

10. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    so iow hinduism suffers from the same problem as Dao; they cannot (for the most part) be disputed, and thus no division that a man might (falsely) include himself in can be revealed. No one will ever disagree with "we should all be more like God," see.

11. Ally.s.j

Ally.s.j Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    Stranger I can clearly see you are full of anger. even though I believe you are saved and said the sinners prayer. I dont believe you recived the life changing baptism of the Holy Ghost. Your anger is destroying and thing you try to achive for Christ I seen many people like you who know the bible but have no real realationship with Jesus. If you had that , you would not act and talk in the horrible way you. I read a few of you posts and I can see your pain and empty life that is void of Jesus love. Even though God loves you more that you obviously understand. Go to your room close the door where no one can see you and ask God to soften your heart. Ask Him for His heart. How can you love anyone when you dont even love who you think you are. The launguge you use here is no where near as bad as what you use in your house all three of us know that. Your witness is about zero. There is no reward for you in heaven if you continue trying to defend Jesus in here the way you do. He does not need you fighting and pulling down. You need Him more that ever in your life. Bend the knee go see Daddy. He will give you the desires of YOUR heart. You are the pearl of great price to Him. Even though you dont know it. You can not jusitfy calling anyone that.

Richard_oti and bbyrd009 like this.
  12. Miss Hepburn

Miss Hepburn Well-Known Member

I thought the definition of a Christian was given at the Nicene Counsel, period...
    end of story.
    What you said above sounds good and nice....but I don't believe is accurate.

I have not read all the pages, sorry if someone has already pointed this out!
    Oh, and I didn't ans the op's ques, since he has only 8 posts from 2014, looks like. I wasn't avoiding ..."wink"

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    bbyrd009 likes this.
  13. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    imo Paul's wolves had to have been firmly in control by then; i would more readily go for Gandhi's def tbh :D

KBCid and Richard_oti like this.
  14. Stranger

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    You clearly see...nothing. What you believe doesn't matter to me.

Here are some crackers with that whine. Save your speeches for someone else. You are not my Holy Spirit. You pay attention to your walk, and I will pay attention to mine. If you don't like my walk, tough. I don't like yours. But, I leave you to Jesus Christ.

If you think I need prayer, then by all means pray for me. But silence your advice and counsel. I do not receive it. In fact I abhor it. It is nauseating. To think that if I follow your advice I would be like you. More vomit.

Stranger

15. Ally.s.j

Ally.s.j Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    I never seen anything you say come from Jesus. I see what you say come from satan continually. So its quite clear you need Jesus more of Him. Its amazing he teaches all about love for one and other. I know this is difficult for you. Because you never even heard that we are to love one and other, I will leave you now and let God speak to you. Sure he must make you feel sick as well becuase the love from him is way more than mine, but give Him a chance,

16. Stranger

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Speaks volumes...think about it.

Stranger

17. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    good luck with that, i stopped counting how many others have come to him with the same msg. Double digits now.
    you will be ignored as well, i guess

18. Ally.s.j

Ally.s.j Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    There is not much love in him. That just means he needs more of Jesus. and more love from me. He has not been baptised in the Holy Ghost to obvious.

19. Richard_oti

Richard_oti Well-Known Member

OTOH: It makes it truly easy to "love your neighbor as yourself". <raises eyebrows>