autism is not the same as asperger. and adhd normal is not the same as bad memory and full energy.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idk

but i work with people with autism, they like to keep everything similarly the same with very little change.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also have probably adult ADHD to some degree.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you say me it

Asperger's syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects young people with a difficult time relating to others socially, rigid and repetitive behavior and thinking patterns, and trouble understanding body language.2 It was a previously used diagnosis on the autism spectrum but became part of one umbrella diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in the DSM-5 in 2013.0

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
i got asperger autism and sleeping problem eating problem and such.... i do got adhd... but they were not the same form as first thought
i noticed as a substance autism problem and i calculated that wire and substance are not the same.- u can have adhd and asperger. thats the wire but you need the substances special autism and adhd if it is substance problem not wire problem