• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

freedom7

May 27, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know how to add it, but I was wondering to we need to be a member fr a certain period of time before it will take. I tired 3 times and nothing would go in. I tried taking a personal file. Thank you!
Tom

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Okay...If you go to your profile page by clicking your name on the top left of the main menu a drop down window will appear. Click "My Profile" then click the silhouette of the man on your profile page and follow the directions. I removed my profile pic to trace back the steps...and now I can't find it on my computer. *sigh* getting tired I think... :rolleyes:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Found my avatar but it would not upload in the photo editor on my profile page so I went to a free image hosting service and downloaded it there. Then I copied the direct links/layout code [not the URL because it doesn't work] from that site and pasted it into our "URL import" window in the photo editor. :)