bad language

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends a 12-13 years boy used bad language. Tomorrow I am going to talk to his dad. You can pray God bless me with , His knowledge and wisdom and boldness to talk to his father. Let God also work and make this family know Christ and come to him.

Thank you!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its about time this generation feels like it sat on a camp fire . Its not a sin to spank a ill behaved child .
Course i aint telling you to spank the kid . but parents need to step back up and start correcting
and raising them children in the way of the LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember when i was but a child and i too had used foul langauge on some adults .
Well they came to the door of our house
and lets just say by the time pops and mom were done with me , It felt like i had sat on a camp fire . ONLY i wasnt singing songs of joy .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I remember when i was but a child and i too had used foul langauge on some adults .
Well they came to the door of our house
and lets just say by the time pops and mom were done with me , It felt like i had sat on a camp fire . ONLY i wasnt singing songs of joy .
I remember i was maybe 7yo and the old coot next door came out where we were all standing at the front of my place and this coot said some nonsense about me. he did not truly know what he was talking about in fact, but he was trying to get me in trouble for that issue ?
I told him to shut up ! and at that my grand dad loved that ! and he laughed with great joy !
I was very angry at the old dude. because it was in fact a Lie, that he thought was true ! but how does a young child debate with such a one ? it's futile !

I am more about people who clearly work to do the wrong thing by others than any words do by far.

One should not talk filth or out of lack of class around children or women. but in some job sights bad language is 24/7 for people are so angry all day, when i was young on the job site i was threatened many a time, just by some people who clearly had no regard at all for anyone.
Old people back in them days would not even talk to a young person but to call you Boy ! or just grunt at you, if you said something to them.
How the tables have turned nowadays, kids can make demands on elder people on the Job now. That would of been met with a punch in the face directly back in my day not to mention you would not have a job after that and if you went to the police, they would just tell ya too get lost !