Baltimore

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks

There is a national spotlight on Baltimore now due to President Trump's tweets blasting Rep. Cummings. I live in a suberb of Baltimore, and let me just say, this is NOT going well for the Democrats!

Trump is right on about the problems, and he's right when he says the citizens here support him.

I watch the local news here... They start the news with a report of arsons all around the city, then have a story about politicians who say how great the city is... Then the next news story runs down all the murders that occured last night.

The next day we have more poticians talking about how great the city is and how wrong Trump is, then they follow it up with testimonies from real life Baltimore citizens talking about how bad things are.

Even the intern mayor says the city is filthy. Yeah... The intern mayor! Why do we have an intern mayor? Cause we haven't had a stable and honest mayor in Baltimore since OMalley! That's about 10 years. All of our Mayers since the have been corrupt.

Our police Dept. Is nothing to be proud of either.... Though I have hope with our current chief.

Speaking of trash and litter, funny thing... Our trash collectors received unearned overtime pay... Yet there is still rubbage not only in Balto, but in it's suberbs where I live.

Bottom line:

Trump is right!

And the Dems are too stupid to deal with this. Rep. Cummings spoke about boarder conditions, and they allowed the focus to be shifted to something they can't possibly defend.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cummings is a black racist. He has gotten power. And look over the areas where he has power. A trash pile.

Go to Detroit, you will see the same. Oh the sons of Ham.

But blacks will still vote for him because he is black. Because they too are too racist to think for themselves. They would rather live in a trash heap then vote for Trump who could bring them out.

The gubboment will take care of us. Funny isn't it. Cummings in a seat of power enjoying wealth and fame while his black constituents live in a garbage heap. But...vote fore me. Forty acres and a mule.

Stranger