Ban on gas appliances...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're starting to ban gas appliances. From the story: First, Biden came for your gas stove. Next, Democrats will come for your gas heater

The commissioner of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Richard Trumka Jr., recently said his agency is considering banning gas stoves because they can cause asthma in children, among other health and respiratory maladies.

Trumka called gas stoves "a hidden hazard," and further said, "Any option is on the table.

"Products that can’t be made safe can be banned," he added.

Reactions: RLT63

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're starting to ban gas appliances. From the story: First, Biden came for your gas stove. Next, Democrats will come for your gas heater

The commissioner of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Richard Trumka Jr., recently said his agency is considering banning gas stoves because they can cause asthma in children, among other health and respiratory maladies.

Trumka called gas stoves "a hidden hazard," and further said, "Any option is on the table.

"Products that can’t be made safe can be banned," he added.

They want to be able to flip the switch and paralyze you. Electric cars, electric stoves and water heaters and communications. The WEF is already talking about the next crisis, to make the virus seem like a blip on the radar. A cyber attack they say. Total control is the goal.

Kind of funny-- in California they incentivized and now threaten to penalize people to get them to buy electric vehicles-- to save the planet... Then Jan 1 they more than doubled the cost of electricity- so while the e-car people were laughing as gas prices exceeded $6 and then $7 per gallon in many places, they are not nearly as jovial now. What will it be like that morning they wake up and realize their cars didn't charge overnight?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They want to be able to flip the switch and paralyze you. Electric cars, electric stoves and water heaters and communications. The WEF is already talking about the next crisis, to make the virus seem like a blip on the radar. A cyber attack they say. Total control is the goal.

Kind of funny-- in California they incentivized and now threaten to penalize people to get them to buy electric vehicles-- to save the planet... Then Jan 1 they more than doubled the cost of electricity- so while the e-car people were laughing as gas prices exceeded $6 and then $7 per gallon in many places, they are not nearly as jovial now. What will it be like that morning they wake up and realize their cars didn't charge overnight?
Yeah they really need to get Biden out of office before he can do more damage.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: RLT63

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have asthma from cystic fibrosis, and it's doing better than ever here in my place. I have a gas stove and heater. Heck, when the power recently went out, my heat still worked. It was nice.
My 2 yo grandson has C/F. How do you manage it? What advice can you offer from your life time experience with it? Please PM me.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My 2 yo grandson has C/F. How do you manage it? What advice can you offer from your life time experience with it? Please PM me.
K, I PM'd you. I really feel empathy for you and your grandson. CF is a very serious condition that if not treated can easily be lethal.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah they really need to get Biden out of office before he can do more damage.
Thing is Harris is just like him. She wanted to jail people for being 'climate change deniers' . The entire democratic party votes as a thought block. You do not really get rid of them unless you get rid of most of them politicians.

powelltilly

Feb 8, 2023
Austin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I totally understand the concern for the potential health hazards, but it seems like a complete ban might be a bit extreme. I think it's important to consider all options and weigh the pros and cons before making a decision like this. For example, there might be alternative solutions such as proper ventilation or safer gas stove models that could address the issue without completely getting rid of them.
In any case, if you're in the market for new appliances, make sure to check out musiccityappliance.services for reliable and trustworthy options. They can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision that fits your needs.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I totally understand the concern for the potential health hazards, but it seems like a complete ban might be a bit extreme. I think it's important to consider all options and weigh the pros and cons before making a decision like this. For example, there might be alternative solutions such as proper ventilation or safer gas stove models that could address the issue without completely getting rid of them.
In any case, if you're in the market for new appliances, make sure to check out musiccityappliance.services for reliable and trustworthy options. They can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision that fits your needs.
There's also the occasional levelling of city blocks. In fact I saw on the news a few years back that in I think it was Taiwan that a whole city block blew up when a gas line ignited under the road. Not good.