Banned from ChristianForums (CF)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been accused of four things on CF....

1. Prayer - I was accused of excorcising spirits back when I used to pray for people.
2. End Times -I was accused of date picking when going along with Isaac Newton
3. Problems - I was accused of contempt of Christianity for bringing up problems in the church
4. Politics - I inserted a Pat Robertson video supported Donald Trump and was warned about that.

Three strikes on CF and your out! They could have got me before the fourth one. I told them that I had too many people against me over there and was not going to fight it.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@rockytopva :

Sorry for that...I was on the CF site over a year ago and got banned because I did not believe in the main-stream Protestant thought and their doctrines and principles...There were roving banning police then, looking to fight or 'shout' their way over you, and ban types like myself. It just was not worth it. Talk about ignorance and hate text on this Site....I think they had lost their way....this site here is much more lenient and still has good sense and control. The staff does not generally interfere most of the time....participants or members usually figure things out themselves eventually, as a group if necessary.

Bless you,

APAK

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@rockytopva :

Sorry for that...I was on the CF site over a year ago and got banned because I did not believe in the main-stream Protestant thought and their doctrines and principles...There were roving banning police then, looking to fight or 'shout' their way over you, and ban types like myself. It just was not worth it. Talk about ignorance and hate text on this Site....I think they had lost their way....this site here is much more lenient and still has good sense and control. The staff does not generally interfere most of the time....participants or members usually figure things out themselves eventually, as a group if necessary.

Bless you,

APAK

If enough people have it in for you over there they will eventually get you. My problem is that I am no big fan of the church denomination.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If enough people have it in for you over there they will eventually get you. My problem is that I am no big fan of the church denomination.
I also am the same way...I do not tote the official 'church' line or denominational line a lot of times...not an official member either for many good reasons...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nah! Just shake the dust off. x

I guess that is why this Site is still going...most ,or at least half of us, are "odd balls " here, and we do not fit into any of the 'standard boxes'. :D

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to get up from working third shift about noon, take the CF requests, and then pray over them along with the bbnradio Family Altar around 1:15. And then... I then get accused of excorcising spirits. I asked the moderator to show me where and he did not even reply.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to get up from working third shift about noon, take the CF requests, and then pray over them along with the bbnradio Family Altar around 1:15. And then... I then get accused of excorcising spirits. I asked the moderator to show me where and he did not even reply.
Because of my recent refocusing on The Shack, I happened to mention the book in a church class. The man leading the class, the second in charge at this church, almost "glared" at me. I knew, instantly, that I had kicked a Sacred Cow in the side. That Sunday, I apologized to the main preacher if I had upset anyone. You would not believe the disdain with which he spit out all his objections to the book. Some leaders are so deeply steeped in their indoctrinations that they will likely die still vehemently hating certain things that lead them to question even a small part of what they were originally 'taught' is the one and only way to read every single word in the Bible. I am serious. The blinding hatred is almost icy. And all because it goes against what some old guys once told them was the way they had to believe, or else they would be Heretics.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the Catholic church is indeed Christian, but there was a spirit of Jezebel, or a controlling and dominating one, that was present with her in the middle ages (Thyatirean). The Catholics there did not like that. But, truth be told, there was corruption in that age. I know at least one Catholic who did not like that and told me up front I should be removed from the forum. But, the truth must be told, I can't help it.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because of my recent refocusing on The Shack, I happened to mention the book in a church class. The man leading the class, the second in charge at this church, almost "glared" at me. I knew, instantly, that I had kicked a Sacred Cow in the side. That Sunday, I apologized to the main preacher if I had upset anyone. You would not believe the disdain with which he spit out all his objections to the book. Some leaders are so deeply steeped in their indoctrinations that they will likely die still vehemently hating certain things that lead them to question even a small part of what they were originally 'taught' is the one and only way to read every single word in the Bible. I am serious. The blinding hatred is almost icy. And all because it goes against what some old guys once told them was the way they had to believe, or else they would be Heretics.

Oh yes, totally agree Willie.
At those times when those in leadership feel so badly threatened , they cannot hide it!
I believe it is rooted in pride, arrogance and FEAR . Fear that someone else will take their crown of being the 'leader'.

A true spirit filled leader will welcome fresh thoughts and fresh discussions.

1) ...A true leader is anointed and gifted by God.

2) A self made leader is the one that must at all costs protect 'his' ministry... because he does not have the confidence ( as does the God appointed leader) ...A God appointed leader knows that it is 'GODS ministry'.. and he is nothing more than a chosen vessel and channel of God's Spirit.
Hence the fear in the one, and the confidence in the other. Sad, but true.
A God appointed leader has nothing to defend. God is his defence.

Last edited:

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Oh yes, totally agree Willie.
At those times when those in leadership feel so badly threatened , they cannot hide it!
I believe it is rooted in pride, arrogance and FEAR . Fear that someone else will take their crown of being the 'leader'.

A true spirit filled leader will welcome fresh thoughts and fresh discussions.

1) ...A true leader is anointed and gifted by God.

2) A self made leader is the one that must at all costs protect 'his' ministry... because he does not have the confidence ( as does the God appointed leader) ...A God appointed leader knows that it is 'GODS ministry'.. and he is nothing more than a chosen vessel and channel of God's Spirit.
Hence the fear in the one, and the confidence in the other. Sad, but true.
A God appointed leader has nothing to defend. God is his defence.

there appears to be a common denominator for banning - just on this site have a look at my posts and my likes - twinc

Reactions: Helen

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there appears to be a common denominator for banning - just on this site have a look at my posts and my likes - twinc
I was recently banned from "Christ Forum" because the owner, William Thomas, Jr., decided I "wasn't orthodox enough" to be on his forum.

Reactions: Helen

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian Forums Is Owned By (WhippMedia) Who Also Owns This Board.

WhippMedia
1.) Baptist Board
2.) Religious Forum
3.) Christian Forum
4.) Christianity Board

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1. Prayer - I was accused of excorcising spirits back when I used to pray for people.
3. Problems - I was accused of contempt of Christianity for bringing up problems in the church
4. Politics - I inserted a Pat Robertson video supported Donald Trump and was warned about that.

Three strikes on CF and your out! They could have got me before the fourth one. I told them that I had too many people against me over there and was not going to fight it.
Christian Forums Is one sided "Liberal Left" the site strongly opposes Conservative values and the conservative right, Donald Trump, Etc "In My Opinion"

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's Brent Wilson's game, right?
Not sure Brent Wilson?

The Owner Of Whipp Isn't Brent Wilson, I don't believe?

My observation is that Liberals Run The Majority Of Proclaimed Religious/Christian Boards/Forums

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeah, no room for conservatives at CF,

Those that oppose same sex marriage, homosexuality, abortion, and support Donald Trump won't last.

Liberal Posters Are Allowed To Jump Over The Moon, While Conservatives Walk On Rice Paper.

A one side "Liberal Leftist" board, that's a fact!

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure Brent Wilson?

The Owner Of Whipp Isn't Brent Wilson, I don't believe?

My observation is that Liberals Run The Majority Of Proclaimed Religious/Christian Boards/Forums
Well, at any rate, the outfit in Huntsville, Alabama, right?