Baptisms and miracles taking place at site where George Floyd died

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
R

Rita

Thanks Josho, and H2S, I couldn’t get the link to work at first.
I find it kind of sad that someone in Australia had to find that gem - were you searching Josho ?
I am sure there are other testimonies xx
We had one thing that happened in the riots, and I am wondering how it will be used. A member of BLM rescued a White agitator during the riots in London the other day - the man was injured. It was quite. A powerful image. The member of BLM just simply relayed that he didn’t want the guy to die !
I can’t do the link thing - have no idea how to get it on to a thread )

You know I find it kind of sad when good news is posted on this site, it only ever gets a few posts , a few likes and comments - a bit like the Prayer section and other positives !!
Maybe we need a button that blocks out threads we don’t like as well as one for people !! Lol
Rita

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thanks Josho, and H2S, I couldn’t get the link to work at first.
I find it kind of sad that someone in Australia had to find that gem - were you searching Josho ?
I am sure there are other testimonies xx
We had one thing that happened in the riots, and I am wondering how it will be used. A member of BLM rescued a White agitator during the riots in London the other day - the man was injured. It was quite. A powerful image. The member of BLM just simply relayed that he didn’t want the guy to die !
I can’t do the link thing - have no idea how to get it on to a thread )

You know I find it kind of sad when good news is posted on this site, it only ever gets a few posts , a few likes and comments - a bit like the Prayer section and other positives !!
Maybe we need a button that blocks out threads we don’t like as well as one for people !! Lol
Rita

Oh it's just something I came across on fb.

And yes I saw that too in the news yesterday about the BLM member rescuing the other guy. It didn't get much News coverage sadly though.

R

Rita

Oh it's just something I came across on fb.

And yes I saw that too in the news yesterday about the BLM member rescuing the other guy. It didn't get much News coverage sadly though.
It’s had quite a bit of publicity over here, coming up on quite a few news feeds x

Reactions: Josho

Scoot

May 14, 2020
Victoria, Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
With so many people so quick to show negative - it's good to see some positive. As someone who has witnessed 'hype' in the church, having seen the word 'miracles' being thrown around in church with more liberalness than a Social Justice Warrior I remain optimistically cautious - but I hope to look forward to seeing good fruit from this.

I would love a
- Ignore user
- Ignore user for the remainder of this thread
- Ignore thread
... buttons.

But I also understand that there's a lot more work that would have to go into that. I'm just glad that ignoring users seems to ignore all new threads they start. That's a great start for me. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul and Rita

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

George was such a Saint!

Maybe the Catholic Church will canonize him!

It is great that someone has used the opportunity to bring the Gospel where there has been tragedy! The "connection" with Floyd has nothing to do with it. It is where people are gathered to "hear." That's all!

Sadly, in Seattle the opposite is happening, and we see a preacher physically attacked.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
George was such a Saint!

Maybe the Catholic Church will canonize him!

It is great that someone has used the opportunity to bring the Gospel where there has been tragedy! The "connection" with Floyd has nothing to do with it. It is where people are gathered to "hear." That's all!

Sadly, in Seattle the opposite is happening, and we see a preacher physically attacked.
This is the testimony forum and in sharing what God is doing in the lives of others it brings hope and joy...as well as Glory to God...so please be respectful. Thanks.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the testimony forum and in sharing what God is doing in the lives of others it brings hope and joy...as well as Glory to God...so please be respectful. Thanks.
Truth brings glory to God... be respectful!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh a man who held a gun to a pregnant women's belly, threatened to kill her unborn baby and then had his boys pistol whip her in the face. A man who has a criminal record longer then your arm, a man who was actively on drugs and still committing crimes. Sure that guy was such a saint, might as well say demons are angels

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Last edited:

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
uhm who exactly is george floyd? what did he do before he die? and what is the connection of christianity to what he did before he died?