Beacons of BONE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The great moments of Salvation in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation are marked as being "BONE-DAY" days.
Adam and Eve
Noah
Abraham
Joseph
Passover of Yahweh
Jesus Christ's Last Passover
Christ's Return at The Great and Terrible Day of the LORD

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The great moments of Salvation in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation are marked as being "BONE-DAY" days.
Adam and Eve
Noah
Abraham
Joseph
Passover of Yahweh
Jesus Christ's Last Passover
Christ's Return at The Great and Terrible Day of the LORD
The glorious Return of Jesus is NOT His terrible Day of fiery wrath.
That sudden and unexpected Day; the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, is years earlier, it will set the scene for all that must happen before His Return.

In Ezekiel 34:11-16, the prophet tells the story of how all the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, of Judah, Israel and people grafted in: are gathered, redeemed and settled into all of the holy Land. However, before then, the story unfolds;

Isaiah 41:1 - Keep silent before Me you coasts and islands.... Five steps are mentioned here by the prophet; keep silent – When ancient Israel migrated from their captivity in Assyria, they remained hidden until they regained their strength.
Then, let them come near – awaken to the true gospel, evangelism from John Wycliffe to Billy Graham, etc.

Let them speak – proclaim the good news around the world.

Still to come is ‘Let us meet in the place of judgement’ Isaiah 41:8-9 God will soon call His people back to the Land, where the administration of His commandments and Laws will be restored. Ezekiel 36:27
Jeremiah 3:8 Israel and Judah divorced from God and sent into captivity for their sins.

Then God took Ezekiel in a vision to a valley full of dry bones;
Ezekiel 37:11 These bones are the whole house of Israel [All the 12 tribes] They say: our hope is gone, we are cut off. [from God]

Ezekiel 37:9-10 The Lord God says: let the winds [Gods spirit] come and breath into the slain [dead to the Gospel] that they might live. They came to life and stood up- a mighty company! [of Christians]

Ezekiel 37:12-13 I will bring you up from your graves [our present condition] and restore you to the Land of Israel.

Through Isaiah, God gives a message to the House of Israel, identifying them as a people who have lost the knowledge of their origin and forgotten their ancestors.
Isaiah 51:1-2 Listen to Me, all you who know the Law [the common Judeo-Christian Law of our countries] You who seek the Lord [Christian peoples] consider your origin, where you came from- Abraham and Sarah are your parents. I blessed them and now you are their offspring. Galatians 6:14-16

God is looking forward to the day when the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus is completed. His sacrifice of atonement and salvation is made available to all who accept it and acknowledge their Creator. Everyone who has the faith of Abraham, is deemed to be his offspring. Galatians 3:26-29 One of the Israel of God. Galatians 6:16

The great awakening of all the Israelites is symbolically represented as life from the dead, for through the Resurrection of Jesus, God demonstrates His power and is enabled to do this; Ezekiel 37:14 I shall put My spirit into you and you will live. [a true Godly life] Thus you will know that I, the Lord has acted and spoken.

And in Ezekiel 37:26-28 I shall make an everlasting covenant with Israel. My sanctuary will be in their midst, I will be their God and they will be My people.
The Glory of God will be present in the new Temple, as in ancient times. Ezekiel 43:1-4

The Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign comes later.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The glorious Return of Jesus is NOT His terrible Day of fiery wrath.
That sudden and unexpected Day; the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, is years earlier, it will set the scene for all that must happen before His Return.

In Ezekiel 34:11-16, the prophet tells the story of how all the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, of Judah, Israel and people grafted in: are gathered, redeemed and settled into all of the holy Land. However, before then, the story unfolds;

Isaiah 41:1 - Keep silent before Me you coasts and islands.... Five steps are mentioned here by the prophet; keep silent – When ancient Israel migrated from their captivity in Assyria, they remained hidden until they regained their strength.
Then, let them come near – awaken to the true gospel, evangelism from John Wycliffe to Billy Graham, etc.

Let them speak – proclaim the good news around the world.

Still to come is ‘Let us meet in the place of judgement’ Isaiah 41:8-9 God will soon call His people back to the Land, where the administration of His commandments and Laws will be restored. Ezekiel 36:27
Jeremiah 3:8 Israel and Judah divorced from God and sent into captivity for their sins.

Then God took Ezekiel in a vision to a valley full of dry bones;
Ezekiel 37:11 These bones are the whole house of Israel [All the 12 tribes] They say: our hope is gone, we are cut off. [from God]

Ezekiel 37:9-10 The Lord God says: let the winds [Gods spirit] come and breath into the slain [dead to the Gospel] that they might live. They came to life and stood up- a mighty company! [of Christians]

Ezekiel 37:12-13 I will bring you up from your graves [our present condition] and restore you to the Land of Israel.

Through Isaiah, God gives a message to the House of Israel, identifying them as a people who have lost the knowledge of their origin and forgotten their ancestors.
Isaiah 51:1-2 Listen to Me, all you who know the Law [the common Judeo-Christian Law of our countries] You who seek the Lord [Christian peoples] consider your origin, where you came from- Abraham and Sarah are your parents. I blessed them and now you are their offspring. Galatians 6:14-16

God is looking forward to the day when the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus is completed. His sacrifice of atonement and salvation is made available to all who accept it and acknowledge their Creator. Everyone who has the faith of Abraham, is deemed to be his offspring. Galatians 3:26-29 One of the Israel of God. Galatians 6:16

The great awakening of all the Israelites is symbolically represented as life from the dead, for through the Resurrection of Jesus, God demonstrates His power and is enabled to do this; Ezekiel 37:14 I shall put My spirit into you and you will live. [a true Godly life] Thus you will know that I, the Lord has acted and spoken.

And in Ezekiel 37:26-28 I shall make an everlasting covenant with Israel. My sanctuary will be in their midst, I will be their God and they will be My people.
The Glory of God will be present in the new Temple, as in ancient times. Ezekiel 43:1-4

The Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign comes later.

I'm not talking about dispensationalist sensationalism; I'm talking SCRIPTURE.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
All any Christian should understand and know for sure is that Christ is coming again and is coming soon and is coming sooner than any might be thinking--- that He could come TODAY on the clouds of heaven to raise "all the dead" some by the resurrection of life and others -- in fact all the rest -- by the resurrection of condemnation. NO RESERVATIONS. Not one of your 15 Scriptures contradicts.

Jesus' millennial Reign is right now and is all that keeps the world going at present.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All any Christian should understand and know for sure is that Christ is coming again and is coming soon and is coming sooner than any might be thinking--- that He could come TODAY on the clouds of heaven to raise "all the dead" some by the resurrection of life and others -- in fact all the rest -- by the resurrection of condemnation. NO RESERVATIONS. Not one of your 15 Scriptures contradicts.

Jesus' millennial Reign is right now and is all that keeps the world going at present.
Christ is not reigning now. Satan is not bound, there is no peace on earth. Nations are not going up once a year to Jerusalem to worship. and punished if they fail to do so.

Nothing regarding the earth even resembles what prophecy says the earth will look like when he does.

Reactions: Stan B

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Christ is not reigning now. Satan is not bound, there is no peace on earth. Nations are not going up once a year to Jerusalem to worship. and punished if they fail to do so.

Nothing regarding the earth even resembles what prophecy says the earth will look like when he does.

You contradict yourself plainly and incontrovertibly. Can't you see that you do? If you cannot see it yourself then how can I argue with you? That the earth now does not resemble what it <will look like when he does> come, must mean that Christ is reigning now and that satan is now, bound, despite there is not now total peace on earth. You are wrong that <<there is no peace on earth>>; there is peace for the most part by far, and it is so ONLY because Christ REIGNS SUPREME.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You contradict yourself plainly and incontrovertibly. Can't you see that you do? If you cannot see it yourself then how can I argue with you? That the earth now does not resemble what it <will look like when he does> come, must mean that Christ is reigning now and that satan is now, bound, despite there is not now total peace on earth. You are wrong that <<there is no peace on earth>>; there is peace for the most part by far, and it is so ONLY because Christ REIGNS SUPREME.
Scripture says when Christ comes that certain things will be factual

1 the world will be in peace
2 that Christ will rule with a rod of iron and the nations will respond
3 Satan will be bound unable to deceive nations
4 the earth will be in peace (nature will be restored

if these things are not happening (and they are not) Jesus is clearly
Not ruling

Reactions: Stan B

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Scripture says when Christ comes that certain things will be factual

1 the world will be in peace
2 that Christ will rule with a rod of iron and the nations will respond
3 Satan will be bound unable to deceive nations
4 the earth will be in peace (nature will be restored

if these things are not happening (and they are not) Jesus is clearly
Not ruling

This thread is not about this.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is just fantasy. But during Christ's millennial reign there will be universal peace and righteousness on earth. Nothing like what exists today.
Nope!! There will be enforced peace, and certainly not universal righteousness!!

"He shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to pieces: even as I received of my Father." Rev 2:27

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
That is just fantasy. But during Christ's millennial reign there will be universal peace and righteousness on earth. Nothing like what exists today.

During Christ's ETERNAL reign hereafter on earth there will be universal peace and righteousness on earth. Nothing like what exists today while it is Christ's 'millennial' reign WITH the saints as IN both Revelation 20 and 14, the Gospel era.
That is what I believe by the grace of God.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
But to the point, this thread is about Beacons of Salvation being described exclusively as "BONE-DAY" one by one or together like the Passover-of-Yahweh BONE-DAY being the "three days" of the 14th, 15th and 16th days of the month Abib.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Acts 13, "33 The Selfsame Day I work a work in your days ..41 which ye in no wise will believe ..46 seeing ye put away and judge yourselves unworthy of Eternal Life (Christ), LO, WE TURN TO THE GENTILES." (10 Tisri 'Day of Atonement' - "BONE-DAY" [etsem-yom] Leviticus 23:27)