• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Beautiful Women - Are You Restricted?

I would like to encourage all you lovely Christian ladies who might think that you are less than perfect, to know that you are daughters of the King. You are princesses. You have the ear of the Most High God.

Don’t let your life be ruled by what you feel about yourself; rather listen to what your King says about you. Find and read the scriptures about those beautiful Godly women. They were just ordinary people like you and me until God got hold of their hearts and set them free.

We all need to be free to be ourselves, and that has reminded me of a dream that God gave me a while ago.

In the dream I was with a Christian friend who was carrying a long, tight, stretchy garment made of flesh coloured lace. I asked her, “What’s that?” and she said, “It’s supposed to be worn instead of tights but I’ve taken it off because it’s too restricting and I can’t walk in it.”

When I told my friend about the dream she knew immediately that God was telling her to get rid of all the restrictions in her life; and I knew that it applied to me as well.

We Christian women (and many men for that matter) all seem to be restricted in some way in our walk with God. Some restrictions were put on us as we were growing up; some we have taken on board for ourselves; and yet others have been placed on us by the churches we belong to.

God doesn’t want us to have these restrictions on our lives to hold us back. He wants us to be completely free and take off that tight, stretchy garment so we can walk freely.

I intended to share this dream with the other women in our prayer group but before I got round to it one of the other women had a vision of us all being clothed by God in perfect, individually tailored gowns.

My friend and I looked at one another and knew this was from God and that the garment in this vision was the exact opposite of the one in my dream; it was described like a bridal gown.

I encourage you women of God to pass this on to all your women friends; share it with your church. It is so important. We cannot serve our sovereign Lord if we are not free of all the rubbishy restrictions. Can you believe I used to feel guilty for wearing dangly earrings?

So take off the restricting garments and put on those comfortable tailor-made bridal gowns so that you can walk freely with God.

I hope this blesses you as it did the ladies in my church.

Reactions: Helen and Butterfly