BECKY Update

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.

Many on this forum from several countries responded with lovely thoughts and heartfelt prayers for comfort and recovery of Becky’s painful and killer lupus disease.

She had a long history of negative effects from lupus and from February 2021 was in hospital to her passing in January 2022. Multiply surgeries and treatments effects were very painful and life threatening for her and adding to the stress being kept isolated from family and friends she needed the most.

Per Becky’s request, consultation with her doctors and family, to maintain pain medication but to have no more treatments or surgeries. A large private room was given her to invite her family and friends for two days of visits and farewells and on the third day she went home to be with the Lord.

Despite her organs failing and constant pain, Becky maintained her pleasant disposition and thanked everyone for their long distance support and prayers and expressly asked me to Thank All on this Forum for their kind thoughts and prayers for her.

So to all who prayed for Becky, Thank you so much.

God Bless,
Taken

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such a beautiful lady...inside and out...I can see the beauty of her spirit in her eyes and smile.
My heart is overwhelmed with compassion for you knowing what you are going through.
I give God praise that He brought the two of you together..
Continuing to pray for you for comfort and strength.
Hugs

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such a beautiful lady...inside and out...I can see the beauty of her spirit in her eyes and smile.
My heart is overwhelmed with compassion for you knowing what you are going through.
Hugs
Also continuing to pray for you @Taken and other who are missing her presence now.

Reactions: Nancy and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hugs

Out of high school she began having health issues diagnosed with lupus. It took her longer but she did manage a Bachelors Degree in social services, and then continued University and became an RN. She worked several years in Hospital, loved caring for and helping others.
Her disease progressed to which she could no longer work.
The photo was taken when she was 50. She passed a few weeks after her 53rd Birthday.
Thank you for your kind words. She is sorely missed.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Out of high school she began having health issues diagnosed with lupus. It took her longer but she did manage a Bachelors Degree in social services, and then continued University and became an RN. She worked several years in Hospital, loved caring for and helping others.
Her disease progressed to which she could no longer work.
The photo was taken when she was 50. She passed a few weeks after her 53rd Birthday.
Thank you for your kind words. She is sorely missed.

I'm so sorry for the loss of a beautiful woman of God. Prayers God comfort you and all involved.

Reactions: amadeus and Taken

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Prayersnfor the repose of Becky's soul,
And Grace and Peace to you, Taken, and her family

Reactions: Taken

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So sad, she was young and beautiful but God has her now and has made her an angel. " Neither can they die anymore: for they are equal unto the angels, and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. Luke 20:36

Reactions: Taken