BECKY

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BECKY- is my niece.

She was diagnosed in her teens with LUPUS.
AND has for years had one health issue affecting another part of her body causing new health issues.
Treatments have routinely been treating Symptoms for stabilizing her strength of Symptoms, for Doctors to address the Underlying New Issue.

The most current events in the last several weeks is a Large blood clot near her heart in the Vein that returns Blood to the heart.

•Surgery was attempted several weeks ago. The Vein became ruptured.
•Surgery stopped.
•Sent home.
•Waiting for rupture to heal.
•Coordinating, Doctors for Team to conduct another surgery attempt.
•While Waiting.
•Another Vein rupture in brain.
•Stroke, hospitalized.
•In hospital for weeks, Treating Pain, monitoring.
•Treated with blood thinners.
•Doctor team organized.
•Surgery, Yesterday.
•Routing Vein in Groin to heart, Removed Blood Clot...Stent
•3 AM, blood pressure crashed 50/0.
•2 units of blood.
•MRI to find this new internal bleed.
•locate bleed VIA MRI, near intestinal gut.
•Emergency Surgery ...Presently (Wed ), NOT out of Surgery Yet.
• Concern...Already in weakened state.
• Veins notably compromised, having had Blood Thinning Treatmens, now potiental more complications.

It's been one issue after another, immediate treatment of Symptoms;
(Severe headaches, Bones deteriorating literally crumbling, severe joint pains, lost sight for days, heart has stopped, shocked to start, unstable blood pressure, immune system compromised, multiple surgeries, in wheelchair for a year, exhaustion) ...
And always (catch 22) for the Symptoms to stabilize to treat the Underlying Issue, when the Symptom treatments, compromise treating the Underlying Issue treatment.

She has been on that rollercoaster for years, but you would never know BY her demeanor and cheerful pleasantness...that she is in constant agony.

She is a believer, but has been prevented from having visitors, a prayer circle with and for her.

• Please consider Praying for Gods Touch of Comfort and Miracle Healing Power for Becky.

Thank you kindly.
Taken

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BECKY- is my niece.

She was diagnosed in her teens with LUPUS.
AND has for years had one health issue affecting another part of her body causing new health issues.
Treatments have routinely been treating Symptoms for stabilizing her strength of Symptoms, for Doctors to address the Underlying New Issue.

The most current events in the last several weeks is a Large blood clot near her heart in the Vein that returns Blood to the heart.

•Surgery was attempted several weeks ago. The Vein became ruptured.
•Surgery stopped.
•Sent home.
•Waiting for rupture to heal.
•Coordinating, Doctors for Team to conduct another surgery attempt.
•While Waiting.
•Another Vein rupture in brain.
•Stroke, hospitalized.
•In hospital for weeks, Treating Pain, monitoring.
•Treated with blood thinners.
•Doctor team organized.
•Surgery, Yesterday.
•Routing Vein in Groin to heart, Removed Blood Clot...Stent
•3 AM, blood pressure crashed 50/0.
•2 units of blood.
•MRI to find this new internal bleed.
•locate bleed VIA MRI, near intestinal gut.
•Emergency Surgery ...Presently (Wed ), NOT out of Surgery Yet.
• Concern...Already in weakened state.
• Veins notably compromised, having had Blood Thinning Treatmens, now potiental more complications.

It's been one issue after another, immediate treatment of Symptoms;
(Severe headaches, Bones deteriorating literally crumbling, severe joint pains, lost sight for days, heart has stopped, shocked to start, unstable blood pressure, immune system compromised, multiple surgeries, in wheelchair for a year, exhaustion) ...
And always (catch 22) for the Symptoms to stabilize to treat the Underlying Issue, when the Symptom treatments, compromise treating the Underlying Issue treatment.

She has been on that rollercoaster for years, but you would never know BY her demeanor and cheerful pleasantness...that she is in constant agony.

She is a believer, but has been prevented from having visitors, a prayer circle with and for her.

• Please consider Praying for Gods Touch of Comfort and Miracle Healing Power for Becky.

Thank you kindly.
Taken

I'm so sorry for what your niece is going through Taken. I will pray for her and God will restore health and comfort and full healing for her.

saintiaint

Mar 4, 2021
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So she is in her thirtees now?
The gory details are necessary for us to imagine how awful it must be for her.
I get down on some of my minor issues but man, this Becky has suffered enough already.
God bless her and pray for some respite.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So she is in her thirtees now?
The gory details are necessary for us to imagine how awful it must be for her.
I get down on some of my minor issues but man, this Becky has suffered enough already.
God bless her and pray for some respite.

Right now, she is in cardiac recovery, abdomen pressure, blood leakage from vein after surgery yesterday...and surgery today to repair leak. Gave her two pints of blood, and thus two pints floating making the abdomen hurt. Takes awhile for that blood to be absorbed by the body.
She is older. She was married. Had two children that Doctors warned might be difficult. Pregnancies were difficult. (Teens now) But the more difficult part is her husband left her, convinced she was fake ill, and at times that has reflected on the kids thoughts.
She had the most bizarre case of bones that go into hip sockets deteriorating, crumbling.
Had a weird surgery using sections of one of her lower leg bones each side to reconstruct the failing bone to her hips. Did one then 6 months later the other and FEW months later those both failed and duel surgeries to replace ball and shaft with titanium. Socket itself not that strong, so lots constant joint pain. The clot near her heart, caused the constant pressure Head aches for a year and blindness for nearly a week. Groin, neck, abdomen, forearms all deep purple bruised, from surgeries, needles.
Her mom was allowed to see her yesterday.
Hospital had not allowed any visitors to any patients, because of Covid scare. This time she has been in hospital 31 days, with no family to sit with her. Crummy. I am 1300 miles away. Crummy.
One thing after another. She has always been so sweet, don't know how she maintains that through constant trials.
Thanks for your prayers and allowing me to talk a bit. Feel so bad for her.

Taken

saintiaint

Mar 4, 2021
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Right now, she is in cardiac recovery, abdomen pressure, blood leakage from vein after surgery yesterday...and surgery today to repair leak. Gave her two pints of blood, and thus two pints floating making the abdomen hurt. Takes awhile for that blood to be absorbed by the body.
She is older. She was married. Had two children that Doctors warned might be difficult. Pregnancies were difficult. (Teens now) But the more difficult part is her husband left her, convinced she was fake ill, and at times that has reflected on the kids thoughts.
She had the most bizarre case of bones that go into hip sockets deteriorating, crumbling.
Had a weird surgery using sections of one of her lower leg bones each side to reconstruct the failing bone to her hips. Did one then 6 months later the other and FEW months later those both failed and duel surgeries to replace ball and shaft with titanium. Socket itself not that strong, so lots constant joint pain. The clot near her heart, caused the constant pressure Head aches for a year and blindness for nearly a week. Groin, neck, abdomen, forearms all deep purple bruised, from surgeries, needles.
Her mom was allowed to see her yesterday.
Hospital had not allowed any visitors to any patients, because of Covid scare. This time she has been in hospital 31 days, with no family to sit with her. Crummy. I am 1300 miles away. Crummy.
One thing after another. She has always been so sweet, don't know how she maintains that through constant trials.
Thanks for your prayers and allowing me to talk a bit. Feel so bad for her.

Taken
Fake ill?
You can't fake all those problems. No such thing as a fake surgery. Hard not to see the ex husband as a villain here.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fake ill?
You can't fake all those problems. No such thing as a fake surgery. Hard not to see the ex husband as a villain here.

I think from chatter her ex was leaning on the concept if I can't see a cut and blood oozing you must not be in pain...
I don't give him a high mark on compassion or ambition, not during or after the marriage.

God Bless,
Taken