Becoming An Activator Of The Word

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Albert Finch

Apr 13, 2009
Houston, Texas USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul, the apostle, instructed us to walk purposefully toward one true goal (the DESTINY He has put in our spirit).

This is not a time to wander around the mountain of defeat and unbelief; we are to lay hold of the promises of God, take Him at His word, and stand firm in faith. Rather than just being content to sit and hear, we become activators of the Word. God has destined us to walk in His PURPOSE for our life.

"...I keep working toward that day when I will finally be all that Christ saved me for and wants me to be....forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead." - Philippians 3:12,13 (Living Bible)

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Albert Finch said:
As born-again believers should we be content to sit and hear?
Albert,

I've noticed that you've started a number of new topics on CyB lately, but you have started the same topics on another forum as well, 'Worthy Christian Forums'. Is there a reason why you are doing this? If you want to post on both forums, that's your business. Why don't you choose different topics, rather than replicating topics?

Oz