Been attacked by the devil or demon for years.. please just ask god to take it from me.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ca1987

Jul 11, 2017
Orangevale
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For either 5 years or 9... I went through some bad stuff that was very strange but I'm not sure it was supernatural. Totally ruined my life, lost my identity. Then this thing showed up 5 years ago and started doing miracles and telling me it was God.. it was very scary and not fun at all. And the last 6 months have been constant hell. This thing is torturing me non-stop now. I went to a church today and asked everyone to ask god to take it from me and it seems to have lifted me a bit out of the fog it's had me in for months so I'm more aware of what I've been through now (I guess I don't want to get into it all..sort of been living in the moment for months but completely unaware of how bad it's been and how it's affected my relationships.. I just want to wake up from this.) It's real, it torments me, it does miracles all day long (and nothing good.. Scary as hell!). It's horrible, it's ruined me and my relationships with my family. I just want it gone. All day long I chant "Please save me God. Save me Jesus." Please ask god to take it away. My name is Jeremy. Thank you!! Have a GREAT day!!!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God gave you authority to cast out demons. After God created heaven and earth and all things in them He sat down, After jesus compled His work He also sat down. They are waiting for the sons of God to maifest on the earth and over through the works of satan. But we keep going back to God saying will you. You cast it out in Jesus name. You have the aultority to do this. Jesus said Go lay hands on the sick raise the dead and cast out demons. He said to the apostles go teach them all things I taught you. SO that would be me and you. So stop asking God to move. He already moved and put every thing in place for us to act like sons imitating Christ every where we go. So you persist in commanding it to go. You aint asking it, your telling it. Stop begging God. Start walking like the kings son, joint aire with Christ.

Reactions: liafailrock

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
For either 5 years or 9... I went through some bad stuff that was very strange but I'm not sure it was supernatural. Totally ruined my life, lost my identity. Then this thing showed up 5 years ago and started doing miracles and telling me it was God.. it was very scary and not fun at all. And the last 6 months have been constant hell. This thing is torturing me non-stop now. I went to a church today and asked everyone to ask god to take it from me and it seems to have lifted me a bit out of the fog it's had me in for months so I'm more aware of what I've been through now (I guess I don't want to get into it all..sort of been living in the moment for months but completely unaware of how bad it's been and how it's affected my relationships.. I just want to wake up from this.) It's real, it torments me, it does miracles all day long (and nothing good.. Scary as hell!). It's horrible, it's ruined me and my relationships with my family. I just want it gone. All day long I chant "Please save me God. Save me Jesus." Please ask god to take it away. My name is Jeremy. Thank you!! Have a GREAT day!!!
i wonder of you could describe one of these miracles; or even the nature of them? ty

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i wonder of you could describe one of these miracles; or even the nature of them? ty
That all you got. No advice no prayer no help. Just looking for something?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As I read that OP I was thinking the same as I later saw that Sword had said ...God ,through Jesus gave us power over the enemy, nothing of us...but the Holy Spirit working through us.
The Holy Spirit in us, and the Name of Jesus are stronger than any demon.

In my experience when a demon or demons have had strong control over someone for a long time...they do not go easily..... it needs two or three good, mature, seasoned Christians standing with you to move the thing out.
Demons hate worship. So Jeremy praise and sing anything or everything that you know to sing...or use good worship CD's both day and night in the bedroom.
We tell people , " Just say out loud to them- ' Well, if you are going to hang around here...then you are going to darn well be tormented by continue worship to the Father!! " We have known that to bring victory over the enemies of our soul.
God is on your side...You don't fight alone, 'God is your armour and strength'
Even if that is all you say...it is a declaration of faith....rather than a panic prayer of " God save me" .
Now, we are 'presuming' that you are already a Christian ? ..but if you are not...then you need to ask The Lord to be your Lord...not a panic prayer just to get free of the demonic ,so that you can have your own life back to just live your own life without Him.
Some people want to be free, but they don't want to change their values or lifestyle.
For now that is enough for you to read and listen to....
Every blessing... H

Reactions: Sword

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request, deliverance from satanic attack, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had a wee bit of experience with demonic entities and I know this to be true for those who have committed their hearts, minds, and souls to Jesus, the only begotten Son of God; Resist the devil and He will flee from you. Have you indeed put all your trust in Him? Have you believed that He died to pay the price of your sin? Have you believed that He is risen from the dead and will return to gather His people and judge the Earth? Have you asked Him to seal you with His Spirit? Even those who have been sealed may be harassed by unclean spirits, but this is just a testing of faith and greater is He who is in us (that have received of His Spirit) than he who is in the world. I've prayed for you. I hope that it's a help.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've had a wee bit of experience with demonic entities and I know this to be true for those who have committed their hearts, minds, and souls to Jesus, the only begotten Son of God; Resist the devil and He will flee from you. Have you indeed put all your trust in Him? Have you believed that He died to pay the price of your sin? Have you believed that He is risen from the dead and will return to gather His people and judge the Earth? Have you asked Him to seal you with His Spirit? Even those who have been sealed may be harassed by unclean spirits, but this is just a testing of faith and greater is He who is in us (that have received of His Spirit) than he who is in the world. I've prayed for you. I hope that it's a help.
I never seen jesus ask that of anyone. why would you?

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As I read that OP I was thinking the same as I later saw that Sword had said ...God ,through Jesus gave us power over the enemy, nothing of us...but the Holy Spirit working through us.
The Holy Spirit in us, and the Name of Jesus are stronger than any demon.

In my experience when a demon or demons have had strong control over someone for a long time...they do not go easily..... it needs two or three good, mature, seasoned Christians standing with you to move the thing out.
Demons hate worship. So Jeremy praise and sing anything or everything that you know to sing...or use good worship CD's both day and night in the bedroom.
We tell people , " Just say out loud to them- ' Well, if you are going to hang around here...then you are going to darn well be tormented by continue worship to the Father!! " We have known that to bring victory over the enemies of our soul.
God is on your side...You don't fight alone, 'God is your armour and strength'
Even if that is all you say...it is a declaration of faith....rather than a panic prayer of " God save me" .
Now, we are 'presuming' that you are already a Christian ? ..but if you are not...then you need to ask The Lord to be your Lord...not a panic prayer just to get free of the demonic ,so that you can have your own life back to just live your own life without Him.
Some people want to be free, but they don't want to change their values or lifestyle.
For now that is enough for you to read and listen to....
Every blessing... H
wonderful advice :)

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never seen jesus ask that of anyone. why would you?
When Jesus was doing His worldly ministry the Holy Spirit was not yet given to men. The "helper" was a promise until the resurrection of our Lord. Jesus preached the gospel of the kingdom, we preach the gospel of the resurrected Christ as delivered by Paul to the gentiles.
If you want it from God's word, read chapters 14 through 16 of the gospel according to John.
These chapters present the promises of our Lord with regard to the gift of His Spirit, and what His church could anticipate in the world.

Reactions: Helen

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When Jesus was doing His worldly ministry the Holy Spirit was not yet given to men. The "helper" was a promise until the resurrection of our Lord. Jesus preached the gospel of the kingdom, we preach the gospel of the resurrected Christ as delivered by Paul to the gentiles.
If you want it from God's word, read chapters 14 through 16 of the gospel according to John.
These chapters present the promises of our Lord with regard to the gift of His Spirit, and what His church could anticipate in the world.
Yep I know what they say. We are to follow Jesus example and he NEVER EVER asked anyone if the believe or will they sihn up for anything.
Jesus had a right releationship as a man right with God. we have the same today. Where is the scripture telling us to make them sign up please?

So what do YOU believe happens if they say NO to all. God wont set them free?
If yes I would need scripture for that also?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep I know what they say. We are to follow Jesus example and he NEVER EVER asked anyone if the believe or will they sihn up for anything.
Jesus had a right releationship as a man right with God. we have the same today. Where is the scripture telling us to make them sign up please?

Who told you that? Have you read the bible? No one "signs up" for God. He chooses those who will receive Him, we don't choose Him. He imparts faith in Him through the hearing of His word. We don't work up faith by ourselves like froth in a blender. The Lord's church is His bride. Does he club us over the head or ask for our total commitment? Jesus didn't come to build His church, He came seeking the lost of Israel. It was the Apostles who He gave the task of building His church. You want verses? Shall I copy the bulk of 4 gospels here? Please, just read the book and pray as you do for understanding. He is faithful and will reveal His covenant to you if you indeed fear Him. You can actually find a preview of Paul's gospel in the book of Isaiah and in chapter 53.

Reactions: Helen

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Who told you that? Have you read the bible? No one "signs up" for God. He chooses those who will receive Him, we don't choose Him. He imparts faith in Him through the hearing of His word. We don't work up faith by ourselves like froth in a blender. The Lord's church is His bride. Does he club us over the head or ask for our total commitment? Jesus didn't come to build His church, He came seeking the lost of Israel. It was the Apostles who He gave the task of building His church. You want verses? Shall I copy the bulk of 4 gospels here? Please, just read the book and pray as you do for understanding. He is faithful and will reveal His covenant to you if you indeed fear Him. You can actually find a preview of Paul's gospel in the book of Isaiah and in chapter 53.
Ahh what a shame we have another person who refuses to bring a single scripture to back up false claims. I am now calling it a false claim because you refuse to show scripture backing up YOUR cliam. No where is scripture does Christ ask for your credentials. Stop it. Dont be telling me to read the whole bible and pray. You are here assumiing the role of teacher. so back up your claims please. Or stop the nonsense.
Stop trying to avails my question. How many people in here do the same thing? I asked you to back up your claim of Jesus asking for credentials before he heals or sets you free? You are asking people for credentials . I am asking where did Jesus do that ever??????????????????????

Reactions: pia

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahh what a shame we have another person who refuses to bring a single scripture to back up false claims. I am now calling it a false claim because you refuse to show scripture backing up YOUR cliam. No where is scripture does Christ ask for your credentials. Stop it. Dont be telling me to read the whole bible and pray. You are here assumiing the role of teacher. so back up your claims please. Or stop the nonsense.
Stop trying to avails my question. How many people in here do the same thing? I asked you to back up your claim of Jesus asking for credentials before he heals or sets you free? You are asking people for credentials . I am asking where did Jesus do that ever??????????????????????
The gospels aren't the whole bible, they are 4 very short books, the longest of which is the gospel according to Luke. If you haven't read them, then how could you possibly know what Jesus said? And who is asking for credentials? Do you speak some language other than English and are you using a poor translator? I obviously can't show you verses to prove something that I've never said. Perhaps you can find someone with a better grip on the English language, or a more orderly mind to write your objections for you.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With regard to Jesus works in His "fleshly" ministry, Jesus had no need to "ask for credentials" as you say for two reasons, one being that He already knew what was in the heart of man (any man), but more significantly, He was sent to the house of Israel (according to His own words) and the vast majority of the signs that He performed as healings were upon Jews, and those descended from Abraham. When there was an exception, such as with the Roman Centurian who requested His help, He openly marveled at their faith (it wasn't expected.)
I've prayed for ca1987, for the Lord to send His angels to deliver this person, and that's pretty much all that anyone could do, except to add fasting to the prayer, and given that I'm still a diabetic, I hesitate to fast. My questions to that soul are out of concern for his salvation. A person who has the Lord's Spirit within them can't possibly be possessed, but might be harassed or tested.
James 4:7 is for believers and is absolutely true.
However, if you haven't received Him you remain powerless to oppose evil, externally or internally.
Just because someone goes to a church or is even a member of a church is no indication that they have believed the Lord to the salvation of their souls, but it does suggest a fear of God or fear of judgment. The Lord hasn't asked me or anyone else to judge whether or not a person is "saved", praise God. He's actually stated the contrary in His word, but when dealing with someone under demonic attack, it's best to assume that the person hasn't actually received Christ or is immature to the extent that they haven't heard or read the promises of God.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who's asking anyone to "sign up". Jesus healed people who believed that He received His authority from God (in other words, believers). If you'll look at what is said about Nazareth in scripture, you'll find that He did very few works there as He was received as the son of a local carpenter, not as their messiah. Jesus responded to faith. He didn't do random miracles.

Reactions: pia

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've had a wee bit of experience with demonic entities and I know this to be true for those who have committed their hearts, minds, and souls to Jesus, the only begotten Son of God; Resist the devil and He will flee from you.

Have you indeed put all your trust in Him? Have you believed that He died to pay the price of your sin? Have you believed that He is risen from the dead and will return to gather His people and judge the Earth? Have you asked Him to seal you with His Spirit? Even those who have been sealed may be harassed by unclean spirits, but this is just a testing of faith and greater is He who is in us (that have received of His Spirit) than he who is in the world. I've prayed for you. I hope that it's a help.

So here you are asking people if the have the credentials to be healed.

I asked you. were do you see Jesus doing this? So what I am asking as you are trying to make it difficult by covering your tracks.
Where does Jesus ask anyone there credentials if they believe in him or God. Its not in the bible hence you cant quote it, so if you cant quote Jesus doing it or paul or peter etc. Why do you think you should teach people that is how its done. when it fact Jesus never taught you or anyone else to do that.

Who told you that?

Who told me what?

Have you read the bible?
Yes I have read the bible . do I tsalk like someone who never read it?

No one "signs up" for God. He chooses those who will receive Him, we don't choose Him. He imparts faith in Him through the hearing of His word.
When the church goes about telling you how to sign up with Jesus. They ask you to say the sinners prayer. Thats what I am calling signing up. and it happens all the time. Surely you know this.

We don't work up faith by ourselves like froth in a blender.
Not at the start you dont. But you do as a Christian. stir up the spirit that is in you. Why would you do that for nothing? No its to walk in faith.

The Lord's church is His bride. Does he club us over the head or ask for our total commitment? Jesus didn't come to build His church, He came seeking the lost of Israel. It was the Apostles who He gave the task of building His church. You want verses? Shall I copy the bulk of 4 gospels here? Please, just read the book and pray as you do for understanding. He is faithful and will reveal His covenant to you if you indeed fear Him. You can actually find a preview of Paul's gospel in the book of Isaiah and in chapter 53.

Nah this all looks like smoke screens to me, the question is simple. YOU said

I've had a wee bit of experience with demonic entities and I know this to be true for those who have committed their hearts, minds, and souls to Jesus, the only begotten Son of God; Resist the devil and He will flee from you.

Have you indeed put all your trust in Him? Have you believed that He died to pay the price of your sin? Have you believed that He is risen from the dead and will return to gather His people and judge the Earth? Have you asked Him to seal you with His Spirit? Even those who have been sealed may be harassed by unclean spirits, but this is just a testing of faith and greater is He who is in us (that have received of His Spirit) than he who is in the world. I've prayed for you. I hope that it's a help.

And I asked where do you see that if we want to cast out demons we check there credentials IE ask if there saved?
You are teaching wrongly here. so rather than running off with a load of stuff that has NOTHING to do whith my question. Please just aswere the question. Thank you.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The gospels aren't the whole bible, they are 4 very short books, the longest of which is the gospel according to Luke. If you haven't read them, then how could you possibly know what Jesus said? And who is asking for credentials? Do you speak some language other than English and are you using a poor translator? I obviously can't show you verses to prove something that I've never said. Perhaps you can find someone with a better grip on the English language, or a more orderly mind to write your objections for you.
So clearly here once again you are running round in circles and avoiding the question why?
Oh I more than read the bible I live it daily. You asked for people credentials when you said I have a little experiance in dealing with demons. You then procedid to ask if the have been saved. So that is asking for credentials obviously. So now you like many others are saying I cant talk English my native langauge? You dug a hole for your self here and its getting deeper. I will quote you one more time.

Here is you checking on peoples credentials. So hopefully last time I need to ask it. where in scripture do you see what YOU are teaching???