Beheaded

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They cut the head of John off and Jesus knew and he knew it had to happen. Then you see in revelations chpt20 there were people had their head cut off for the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.
It said John was filled with the Holy Spirit. When they cut the head off someone his teachings stop. John taught and witness Jesus as the light. He knew because he had the Spirit teaching him. Then throughout history, people find the truth and get the light, the teachings of God. Then they too become like John. and have their head cut off.
The good news is they were seen in heaven ruling with Jesus for the thousand years. It had to be because the word had to be given dead so we are born of a dead Spirit and then we overcome and come alive.
Its sort of like my last tread but Jesus, if he was given to us in the Spirit and that was how we start, when we die we are then dead but if born dead when we die to that we come alive
But you see, all born again of the Spirit are there at the throne ruling with Jesus. So their beheading just means to us, they were made to no longer teach the Spiritual teaching.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
To love someone is to teach them the truth and the believing of the truth is the Faith.
we make the fatal mistake of believing we know the truth, as that is what eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge even means, yes? And so then we think we are being loving by "becoming a teacher" bc this actually just serves our egos. He who says he knows, does not yet know as he ought. I mean dont get me wrong ok, bam teach if you like, but you will never extract this concept from Scripture imo; become like a little child
become like a teacher?

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
The head of every man is Christ. They who step away from their own controls allow themselves to be "be-headed" from their own lordship over their lives in order that Jesus would sit on the throne of their hearts and minds.
I gave you a like....
Basically because you understood the O.P.
and I really didn't. So you deserve a like!

Reactions: Episkopos

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
we make the fatal mistake of believing we know the truth, as that is what eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge even means, yes? And so then we think we are being loving by "becoming a teacher" bc this actually just serves our egos. He who says he knows, does not yet know as he ought. I mean dont get me wrong ok, bam teach if you like, but you will never extract this concept from Scripture imo; become like a little child
become like a teacher?
Freely you receive, freely give. If you have been given without bondage, without bondage give. I have no ego and I also know what is given me in revelations come from above and it is expected of me to give or I will be held accountable for not giving.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Freely you receive, freely give. If you have been given without bondage, without bondage give. I have no ego and I also know what is given me in revelations come from above and it is expected of me to give or I will be held accountable for not giving.
What do you mean?
You think you'll be held accountable for not TEACHING?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
giving can be wonderful, or a very self-serving and codependent thing, much more normal for us. you have so much ego your eyes are brown, ok? when we think we have arrived is when we are the most lost, imo. Nothing personal, ok, but here any second i expect you will be tying to teach the gospel? Do you think this is possible? Lots of ppl do, i guess.

Reactions: GodsGrace

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The good news is they were seen in heaven ruling with Jesus for the thousand years
now, above this is out of whack too imo, obv John's teachings have not stopped to this day we still follow his baptism supposed ritual at the beginning of our walk, but i asked you to support this and you imply that you are here to teach, so why dont you teach?

Last edited:

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
giving can be wonderful, or a very self-serving and codependent thing, much more normal for us. you have so much ego your eyes are brown, ok? when we think we have arrived is when we are the most lost, imo. Nothing personal, ok, but here any second i expect you will be tying to teach the gospel? Do you think this is possible? Lots of ppl do, i guess.
To those who come here to teach,,,,
I always like to post
James 3:1

And if anyone wants to teach,,they should really get a degree and then go teach at a college or seminary where the pupil is ready to learn.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Exactly. God does not give to those who will not give to others. Don't you think that is loving one another? Isn't a spiritual kiss from one mouth to another?
the cliche is well-deserved, imo; "those who can't, teach"
Walk in the light while you have it. If a man has wisdom and knowledge of God, beat a path to hid door and learn.
To those who come here to teach,,,,
I always like to post
James 3:1

And if anyone wants to teach,,they should really get a degree and then go teach at a college or seminary where the pupil is ready to learn.
FVlesxh and blood cannot give you the teachings, only Jesus and his Spirit and whom God has revealed himself.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
become like a teacher?
^
not that i expect any address at this point, or that we are ever going to have an actual convo?

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Exactly. God does not give to those who will not give to others. Don't you think that is loving one another? Isn't a spiritual kiss from one mouth to another?

Walk in the light while you have it. If a man has wisdom and knowledge of God, beat a path to hid door and learn.

FVlesxh and blood cannot give you the teachings, only Jesus and his Spirit and whom God has revealed himself.
Yeah.
It's a lot cheaper too.