Being Born of Water And Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

christs-love

Sep 23, 2011
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

I’m a nobody, when I was a baby, I was baptised with water.

When I started reading the holy bible, my spirit was gently awakened in me, and my eyes and ears were open just a fraction.

After The Holy Spirit was convicting me of my sins, as I was praying, I wept with grief. Every time I sinned, I offended God. I was so ashamed of myself for what I had done, and for the way I had treated other people in the past. I wept so much I was exhausted.
God changed my heart. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Now I am no longer selfish,
I am no longer a lover of money.
I am no longer a liar.
I am no longer a thief.
I have stopped using people to my advantage.

I am no longer spiteful towards others people.
I am no sarcastic towards others.
I am no longer rude towards others…
I no longer do my will, I only do Gods will; what he has commanded me to do for him, I am a new creator.

King James Bible Matthew 3:11

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: