Being Illuminated...becoming a morning star?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Exodus 10:22-23 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings. As believers we are either genetically, or through adoption,...children of Israel, so this verse pertains to us during the tribulation of Satan, here symbolically represented by Pharaoh. What is meant by them/us having "light in their dwellings?" We, our soul/spirit, dwells in our body. Our body is our temple, our tabernacle, our dwelling. 11 Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. (4) For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. 11 Peter 1:13-14 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me. As children of Israel we are given light in our dwellings! We are enlightened with His truth. We are illuminated..... Hebrews 10:32-33 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions; Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and party, wilst ye became companions of them that were so used. Illuminated #5461 ~ photizo, from 5457; to shed rays, i.e. to shine or to brighten up; enlighten, illuminate, (bring to, give) light, make to see. #5459 phosphoros, from 5457 and 5342; light-bearing, the morning-star, day star. We are "made to see" and interestingly, we are given, or become....the morning star! Revelation 2:26-28 And he that overcometh, and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of My Father. And I will give him the morning star. Who is The Morning Star? Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning Star. But, there is another.... Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Lucifer - Light-bearer, coupled with the epithet "son of the morning," clearly signifies a "bright star," and probably what we call the morning star. In this passage it is a symbolical representation of the king of Babylon in his splendor and in his fall. It's application, from St. Jerome downward, to Satan in his fall from heaven arises probably from the fact that the Babylonian empire is in Scripture represented as the type of tyrannical and self-idolizing power, and especially connected with the empire of the evil one in the Apocalypse. ~ Smith's Bible Dictionary When we are illuminated, receive His truth...then we see and hear. We are given the morning star...either meaning knowledge of the True Morning Star, or the fake morning star to "tread upon," or meaning, as His elect, that we become...morning stars! Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

easy samson

Feb 7, 2010
Exodus 10:22-23 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings. As believers we are either genetically, or through adoption,...children of Israel, so this verse pertains to us during the tribulation of Satan, here symbolically represented by Pharaoh. What is meant by them/us having "light in their dwellings?" We, our soul/spirit, dwells in our body. Our body is our temple, our tabernacle, our dwelling. 11 Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. (4) For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life. 11 Peter 1:13-14 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me. As children of Israel we are given light in our dwellings! We are enlightened with His truth. We are illuminated..... Hebrews 10:32-33 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions; Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and party, wilst ye became companions of them that were so used. Illuminated #5461 ~ photizo, from 5457; to shed rays, i.e. to shine or to brighten up; enlighten, illuminate, (bring to, give) light, make to see. #5459 phosphoros, from 5457 and 5342; light-bearing, the morning-star, day star. We are "made to see" and interestingly, we are given, or become....the morning star! Revelation 2:26-28 And he that overcometh, and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of My Father. And I will give him the morning star. Who is The Morning Star? Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning Star. But, there is another.... Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Lucifer - Light-bearer, coupled with the epithet "son of the morning," clearly signifies a "bright star," and probably what we call the morning star. In this passage it is a symbolical representation of the king of Babylon in his splendor and in his fall. It's application, from St. Jerome downward, to Satan in his fall from heaven arises probably from the fact that the Babylonian empire is in Scripture represented as the type of tyrannical and self-idolizing power, and especially connected with the empire of the evil one in the Apocalypse. ~ Smith's Bible Dictionary When we are illuminated, receive His truth...then we see and hear. We are given the morning star...either meaning knowledge of the True Morning Star, or the fake morning star to "tread upon," or meaning, as His elect, that we become...morning stars! Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Very cool.
:)

Or they just could have had candles! LOL
Because those earl Israelites where some golden calf worshiping heathens.

Yours is a very interesting post and more likely true than not.
I just hope I'm not the fake morning star!
Like the Devil!