Being Justified Versus Being Condemned = Matthew 12;37

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being Justified Versus Being Condemned = Matthew 12;37

*** Justified:

Matthew 12;37

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Luke 18:14

I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Acts 13:39

And by Him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans 3:24, 28

Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Romans 5:1, 9

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

I Corinthians 6;11

And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Galatians 2:16

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 3:24

Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by Faith.

*** Condemned:

Matthew 12;37

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Matthew 12:41-42

The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here. The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Luke 11:31-32

The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here. The men of Nineve shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

John 3:18-19

He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 5:24

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Romans 5:18

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Jude 1:4-6

For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

AMEN

• Love
Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:18-19

He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
I love the simplicity of these Scriptures, and in particular this one. In these short sentences, God tells us our condition, and the answer to it.

Much love!

Reactions: GRACE ambassador