• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
When we want to free ourselves from the bondage that is keeping us from being able to perform a continual lifestyle of holiness, vs, falling, repenting, falling, repenting....etc.
= When we want to not exist in THAT misery, but we want to live a solid and unfailing HOLY LIFESTYLE< vs a failed Faith, then you only get to this "fullness of the Stature of Christ" as you bring your mind in line with God's perspective of YOU.
Until you SEE yourself ONLY as God SEES you, then God's Grace is not able to underpin your walk of discipleship so that you are freed from bondage to your flesh.

See, the reason 99% of the born again can't live holy all the time is because they are not walking in the Light. They are believing WRONG.
They are walking in the Law, which is walking in the flesh. And when you do that, you are trying to achieve a Holy Life using what is death. See, the law is Holy, but it brings Death to us, not Life.

Saint, Its becaue the law exists that you were perviously defined by the law as a SINNER.
So, how can what defines you as a sinner.... which creates you to be separated from GOD, ever cause you to be accepted by God?
= It can't.
The power of the Law, is the Law's "dominion"...meaning... when you try to do right and strive to live right (walking in the flesh) you are actually empowering the law to keep you from doing it.

Most of you are familiar with Paul's cry of the heart, where he said...."O wretched man that i am, that which i would do, i dont do, and that which i wouldn't do, i do"..."who will deliver me from this BODY OF DEATH"..... And THAT, Saint, is Paul teaching you that when you try to live it, you will never. Do you see him trying to be holy? = FAIL... And all that happened is..>"i do what i should not, and what i should do i have no power to do"....And THAT is the Law's dominion causing that misery in Paul and in you.

Here is the verse..... 1 Corinthians 15:56...."The sting of death is sin, and the POWER of SIN is = the LAW".

Did you read that? Paul just told you that the power of SIN, is THE LAW.
Its not the devil.
Its not your flesh.
Its the LAW that is the "power of SIN".

And again.....Its not the devil. Its not you and your temptations... its the Law that is the POWER OF SIN which activates your flesh and overcomes your will.

The law empowers you to sin more.... the more you try to "be good" and "Live right".... because you are trying to do it in a self righteous way that causes the Law to empower you to Sin more. = You have a wrong mind. You have a wrong belief. Your faith is not in the right place.
So, to escape the bondage of the Law that is you "walking in the flesh", you have to start BELIEVING RIGHT.. as that is why you can't maintain a holy life all the time., and you find yourself in guilt and condemnation. Its because You are believing wrong, Saint.

Listen, Jesus came to set you free from the law of sin and death, that is the "power of the Law" that keeps you sinning.
See, this is the "curse of the Law", and Jesus came to "remove the curse of the Law".

Most believers have actually been taught to keep themselves under the law by Pulpits and Teachers .....that is, they are taught to try to be good to be accepted by God. Or to try to keep your salvation. And all that rotten theology causes poisoned thinking that manifests as wrong believing..... and that puts you under the bondage of the Law and that is why you keep doing wrong, when you want to do right......same as Paul is explaining.

So, Paul gives you the answer....the solution...

Romans 8:6... ""The MIND governed by the flesh is death, but the MIND governed by the Spirit is life and peace.""

That means... if you walk in the flesh you are walking under the dominion of the Law , which is death...which is wrong believing which causes sinning and sinning and can't ever Live Holy and you stay there. vs, the Right Mind, the "Mind of Christ", right believing, which is to walk in the correct Spiritual understanding, or.. to "walk in the Spirit" that empowers Holy Living.

Then Paul tells you this... 1 Corinthians 15:57

""But thanks be to God, which giveth us the VICTORY = through our Lord Jesus Christ.""

Now do you see that VICTORY? That is complete and constant victory or deliverance from sinning. (works of the flesh) And notice that this comes "through Jesus"... not you. Not your striving to be holy, or your obsession with "abiding" and "enduring"... and straining to do right. But your victory come from JESUS, who said...>"apart from Me, you can do NOTHING".
And that is the TRUTH. Apart from the right understanding of how to walk in the Spirit, and in the mind of Christ, you can do nothing that will cause you to always live Holy.

So, To walk in the Spirit and to have the Mind of Christ, is to have perfect mental alignment with the Truth that sets you free. .. Which means, When you are mentally walking in that Truth, then you are "walking in the Light." and have the MIND of Right Believing...

And how do you get that?
= You have to renew your mind.

You have to empty your head of all ideas and lies you have believed regarding anything that is related to you trying to be accepted by God... Stop doing that !
You have to let go of all self effort to try to be accepted by God. Stop doing that !
You have to literally come to a mental place where you have Full Assurace of your Salvation that is totally and only dependent on the Blood of Jesus maintaining it for you as God's gift to you.
You have to exist here in your Heart.....>"it is good that the heart be ESTABLISHED WITH GRACE"......and not with theology, and doctrine, and religious concepts.. but ONLY GRACE.

Saint, when you are finally there in your head you will also be there in your heart. And only then have you have stopped walking in the flesh and have truly found the place of peace where the Grace of God has full dominion over you. ""you are not under the dominion of the Law but UNDER GRACE"".

You have to literally get to a place in your BELIEVING where you understand that there is nothing you can do that would cause you to not be accepted by God,... and then you have REAL Faith that pleases God, because you have found the true understanding of God's Grace and "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".
And as long as you have reservations about that, then you are not wearing the "mind of Christ" and you will struggle to live Holy and you will fail and fail.
See, when you believe that you can lose your salvation, .. then this exposes the error of your faith, as it proves that you are not trusting in Christ alone. So, you have to solve that wrong believing, and bring your faith into alignment with the truth that sets you free of THAT BONDAGE, = that wrong belief you have.

Right believing produces RIGHTEOUS LIVING....... Wrong believing produces a continuing Christian Failure.
You have to have and maintain a heart toward God, that is totally established in GRACE, if you are to walk in the Spirit.
You have to come to the place in your HEAD where you understand without reservation just how powerfully the Blood of Jesus manifests Eternal Salvation FOR YOU.
This understanding, once you get there in your MIND, is to understand correctly the Grace of God. And this right believing powers your deliverance from SELF which allows the Power of Christ to maintain your Holiness as VICTORY.

Now let me show you how all this worked even before the Cross was raised and the Grace of God was given to the World, as "all who would come and believe in Jesus". John 3:16

There was a woman who was caught in the act of adultery. And these self righteous religious leaders brought her before Jesus. Soon, He solved their self righteousness, and they all left.. and then Jesus said to her....woman, where are your accusers. And she said, .. there are none..Lord,... And Jesus said......then.
1.) NEITHER DO I CONDEMN YOU.....
2.) go now and sin no more..

So, what happened there? What happened is that Jesus gave her 1.) GRACE......2.) and THEN told her to go and sin no more.

"then neither do i condemn you"..... that is GRACE. That is OUR PLACE IN GOD'S Family.
No longer condemned, but always SAVED and Eternally Secure.

THEN he says...>"Go and sin no more".. and That is the power to not sin that is found by being IN Grace, or "IN Christ", = through right believing.

So, notice how the GRACE comes FIRST....and once she IS IN THE GRACE.......she is empowered to go and "sin no more".

So, its not The Grace that empowers, its the being IN IT.....that from there, you can go and sin no more.

Being IN Eternal Grace, having this understanding...= Saved and Eternally secure.... is to walk in the Light.. Is to have RIGHT BELIEVING.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
When we want to free ourselves from the bondage that is keeping us from being able to perform a continual lifestyle of holiness, vs, falling, repenting, falling, repenting....etc.
= When we want to not exist in THAT misery, but we want to live a solid and unfailing HOLY LIFESTYLE< vs a failed Faith, then you only get to this "fullness of the Stature of Christ" as you bring your mind in line with God's perspective of YOU.
Until you SEE yourself ONLY as God SEES you, then God's Grace is not able to underpin your walk of discipleship so that you are freed from bondage to your flesh.

See, the reason 99% of the born again can't live holy all the time is because they are not walking in the Light. They are believing WRONG.
They are walking in the Law, which is walking in the flesh. And when you do that, you are trying to achieve a Holy Life using what is death. See, the law is Holy, but it brings Death to us, not Life.

Saint, Its becaue the law exists that you were perviously defined by the law as a SINNER.
So, how can what defines you as a sinner.... which creates you to be separated from GOD, ever cause you to be accepted by God?
= It can't.
The power of the Law, is the Law's "dominion"...meaning... when you try to do right and strive to live right (walking in the flesh) you are actually empowering the law to keep you from doing it.

Most of you are familiar with Paul's cry of the heart, where he said...."O wretched man that i am, that which i would do, i dont do, and that which i wouldn't do, i do"..."who will deliver me from this BODY OF DEATH"..... And THAT, Saint, is Paul teaching you that when you try to live it, you will never. Do you see him trying to be holy? = FAIL... And all that happened is..>"i do what i should not, and what i should do i have no power to do"....And THAT is the Law's dominion causing that misery in Paul and in you.

Here is the verse..... 1 Corinthians 15:56...."The sting of death is sin, and the POWER of SIN is = the LAW".

Did you read that? Paul just told you that the power of SIN, is THE LAW.
Its not the devil.
Its not your flesh.
Its the LAW that is the "power of SIN".

And again.....Its not the devil. Its not you and your temptations... its the Law that is the POWER OF SIN which activates your flesh and overcomes your will.

The law empowers you to sin more.... the more you try to "be good" and "Live right".... because you are trying to do it in a self righteous way that causes the Law to empower you to Sin more. = You have a wrong mind. You have a wrong belief. Your faith is not in the right place.
So, to escape the bondage of the Law that is you "walking in the flesh", you have to start BELIEVING RIGHT.. as that is why you can't maintain a holy life all the time., and you find yourself in guilt and condemnation. Its because You are believing wrong, Saint.

Listen, Jesus came to set you free from the law of sin and death, that is the "power of the Law" that keeps you sinning.
See, this is the "curse of the Law", and Jesus came to "remove the curse of the Law".

Most believers have actually been taught to keep themselves under the law by Pulpits and Teachers .....that is, they are taught to try to be good to be accepted by God. Or to try to keep your salvation. And all that rotten theology causes poisoned thinking that manifests as wrong believing..... and that puts you under the bondage of the Law and that is why you keep doing wrong, when you want to do right......same as Paul is explaining.

So, Paul gives you the answer....the solution...

Romans 8:6... ""The MIND governed by the flesh is death, but the MIND governed by the Spirit is life and peace.""

That means... if you walk in the flesh you are walking under the dominion of the Law , which is death...which is wrong believing which causes sinning and sinning and can't ever Live Holy and you stay there. vs, the Right Mind, the "Mind of Christ", right believing, which is to walk in the correct Spiritual understanding, or.. to "walk in the Spirit" that empowers Holy Living.

Then Paul tells you this... 1 Corinthians 15:57

""But thanks be to God, which giveth us the VICTORY = through our Lord Jesus Christ.""

Now do you see that VICTORY? That is complete and constant victory or deliverance from sinning. (works of the flesh) And notice that this comes "through Jesus"... not you. Not your striving to be holy, or your obsession with "abiding" and "enduring"... and straining to do right. But your victory come from JESUS, who said...>"apart from Me, you can do NOTHING".
And that is the TRUTH. Apart from the right understanding of how to walk in the Spirit, and in the mind of Christ, you can do nothing that will cause you to always live Holy.

So, To walk in the Spirit and to have the Mind of Christ, is to have perfect mental alignment with the Truth that sets you free. .. Which means, When you are mentally walking in that Truth, then you are "walking in the Light." and have the MIND of Right Believing...

And how do you get that?
= You have to renew your mind.

You have to empty your head of all ideas and lies you have believed regarding anything that is related to you trying to be accepted by God... Stop doing that !
You have to let go of all self effort to try to be accepted by God. Stop doing that !
You have to literally come to a mental place where you have Full Assurace of your Salvation that is totally and only dependent on the Blood of Jesus maintaining it for you as God's gift to you.
You have to exist here in your Heart.....>"it is good that the heart be ESTABLISHED WITH GRACE"......and not with theology, and doctrine, and religious concepts.. but ONLY GRACE.

Saint, when you are finally there in your head you will also be there in your heart. And only then have you have stopped walking in the flesh and have truly found the place of peace where the Grace of God has full dominion over you. ""you are not under the dominion of the Law but UNDER GRACE"".

You have to literally get to a place in your BELIEVING where you understand that there is nothing you can do that would cause you to not be accepted by God,... and then you have REAL Faith that pleases God, because you have found the true understanding of God's Grace and "the finished work of Jesus on the Cross".
And as long as you have reservations about that, then you are not wearing the "mind of Christ" and you will struggle to live Holy and you will fail and fail.
See, when you believe that you can lose your salvation, .. then this exposes the error of your faith, as it proves that you are not trusting in Christ alone. So, you have to solve that wrong believing, and bring your faith into alignment with the truth that sets you free of THAT BONDAGE, = that wrong belief you have.

Right believing produces RIGHTEOUS LIVING....... Wrong believing produces a continuing Christian Failure.
You have to have and maintain a heart toward God, that is totally established in GRACE, if you are to walk in the Spirit.
You have to come to the place in your HEAD where you understand without reservation just how powerfully the Blood of Jesus manifests Eternal Salvation FOR YOU.
This understanding, once you get there in your MIND, is to understand correctly the Grace of God. And this right believing powers your deliverance from SELF which allows the Power of Christ to maintain your Holiness as VICTORY.

Now let me show you how all this worked even before the Cross was raised and the Grace of God was given to the World, as "all who would come and believe in Jesus". John 3:16

There was a woman who was caught in the act of adultery. And these self righteous religious leaders brought her before Jesus. Soon, He solved their self righteousness, and they all left.. and then Jesus said to her....woman, where are your accusers. And she said, .. there are none..Lord,... And Jesus said......then.
1.) NEITHER DO I CONDEMN YOU.....
2.) go now and sin no more..

So, what happened there? What happened is that Jesus gave her 1.) GRACE......2.) and THEN told her to go and sin no more.

"then neither do i condemn you"..... that is GRACE. That is OUR PLACE IN GOD'S Family.
No longer condemned, but always SAVED and Eternally Secure.

THEN he says...>"Go and sin no more".. and That is the power to not sin that is found by being IN Grace, or "IN Christ", = through right believing.

So, notice how the GRACE comes FIRST....and once she IS IN THE GRACE.......she is empowered to go and "sin no more".

So, its not The Grace that empowers, its the being IN IT.....that from there, you can go and sin no more.

Being IN Eternal Grace, having this understanding...= Saved and Eternally secure.... is to walk in the Light.. Is to have RIGHT BELIEVING.

Much of what you said is true, but there are many Christians who believe in Jesus, but still do not have the Holy Spirit. So how can they walk in the Spirit if they don't have the Spirit to begin with? It is not something you can talk yourself into, or get from your own will or right thinking.

Last edited:

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Much of what you said is true, but there are many Christians who believe in Jesus, but still do not have the Holy Spirit. So how can they walk in the Spirit if they don't have the Spirit to begin with? It is not something you can talk yourself into, or get from your own will or right thinking.

I must be missing something here. I always thought that when we are saved, we are indwelt by the Holy Spirit. ??

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Its impossible to be born again, and not have the Holy Spirit.
So, if a person does not have the Holy Spirit, they are not a "Christian".
Its 'Christ in you", that becomes your righteousness.
The NT says, that "if any person has not the Holy Spirit of God, then this person does not belong to God". ( Is not save). Romans 8:9

So, a person who does not have the HS, would not be born again, (Saved), and would not be able to stop sinning, as the ability to stop carnal behavior, is governed by :

1. Sin Consciousness being removed by God's Grace
2. Walking in the Spirit, which is, to have sin consciousness removed by God's Grace.

Without the power of Christ, the power of the Holy Spirit and right believing, a person can't stop sinning and repenting.
And unbeliever has no Holy Spirit in them, so, they are bound to sin, because they are under the dominion of the Law, which keeps them sinning, and, they want to sin, also.

Reactions: Stan B

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its impossible to be born again, and not have the Holy Spirit.
So, if a person does not have the Holy Spirit, they are not a "Christian".
Its 'Christ in you", that becomes your righteousness.
The NT says, that "if any person has not the Holy Spirit of God, then this person does not belong to God". ( Is not save). Romans 8:9

So, a person who does not have the HS, would not be born again, (Saved), and would not be able to stop sinning, as the ability to stop carnal behavior, is governed by :

1. Sin Consciousness being removed by God's Grace
2. Walking in the Spirit, which is, to have sin consciousness removed by God's Grace.

Without the power of Christ, the power of the Holy Spirit and right believing, a person can't stop sinning and repenting.
And unbeliever has no Holy Spirit in them, so, they are bound to sin, because they are under the dominion of the Law, which keeps them sinning, and, they want to sin, also.

Correct. So how does one who believes in Jesus receive the Holy Spirit. Remember even the demons believe and tremble.

cc: @Stan B

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So without the power of the Spirit a person cannot repent? What scripture reference?

Faith comes from HEARING, and hearing by the (Rhema)/WORD OF GOD.

So yes, the Spirit from the outside draws a person to Christ through receiving the Word of God, through reading or preaching. But what gets the Spirit on the inside?

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Correct, so is everyone who believes in Jesus, saved?

No.
Remember that Satan and the demons "believe"....but they are not saved.

Saved, is "born again".
The proof of being saved, is to be born again. Not baptized, or confirmed, or any of this nonsense.
Jesus said, "you must be BORN AGAIN".
THIS is the only proof you are a Child of God.
Not good works, or being a good person, or going to church every sunday.
Hell is currently filled with Church Members, and Heaven is filled with only the Born again and God and Christ and the Host of Heaven.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So without the power of the Spirit a person cannot repent? What scripture reference

So yes, the Spirit from the outside draws a person to Christ through receiving the Word of God, through reading or preaching. But what gets the Spirit on the inside?

If you are born again, you should never be repenting or confessing.
You should be walking in the Spirit, in perfected discipleship.
See, sin is Gone.
If you are confessing sin, you are confessing nothing, as all sin is forgiven on the Cross.
= This is Salvation.
Salvation : is Jesus becoming our sin, and we become the Righteousness of Christ...>"the righteousness of God, IN Christ".
We don't have sin, Jesus has it and died for it all.

"but behold", what if i get drunk, high, fornicate, and watch all episodes of Game of Thrones and The Sopranos".
Ok, so?

"well behold, am i going to hell now, unless i repent of those sins"?

A.) No.

"but behold, why not"? = Because Jesus already died for those sins... He died for ALL SIN.. Colossians 2:13.

"but behold, how can i still be at peace with God when i watched Game of Thrones and said the "F" word, and cheated on my TAXES".

A.) Because ALL SIN is forgiven...This is the GRACE OF GOD. This is the GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS......THe GIFT of SALVATION. Our peace with God is ETERNAL, because the Blood Atonement is Eternal.
We are always in God's view, at peace with Him.
WE have to come into this understanding to have the true understanding of GOD's GRACE.

"But behold, i feel HORRIBLE".. Good, you should....... and the reason you keep doing those deeds is because they are in your head to do them.
That is sin consciousness, that is always there, because you have not started to EXIST in the PEACE OF GOD that will free you from thinking that you are a sinner who can lose your salvation.

Its your wrong believing that keeps your flesh wanting to sin, and when you try to stop, this makes it worse.
You have to REST in God's Grace to stop sinning and live Holy.
To REST in God's GRACE is to understand that no matter what you do, you are always KEPT BY GOD....always.
Once you BELIEVE THIS, your bondage to sin will become weak and your sin consciousness will become weak, and that is the Place where you realize that God's Grace is your VICTORY over SIN.
Then, just stay there in your BELIEVING and the power will continue.

You have to get there in your HEAD.

"but behold, are you teaching that i am welcome to fornicate, and take drugs, and commit adultery, and watch Game of Thrones, and nothing bad will happen, because im already forgiven before i do it?
NO.
If you live like that, as a born again believer, you are abusing GRACE and you will be HARMED on EARTH, but you will not be JUDGED in Heaven for any sin.
Down here, if you live in sin as a Believer you will get run over by Hebrews 12:6
You will get run over by "sowing and REAPING".
You will be destroyed by CONSEQUENCES.
You will eventually lose everything, if you live in Sin as a believer.
Finally, you will DIE, according to Paul, if you live in Sin as a believer and wont stop...... but you will not be judged for it by God, because GOD as Christ has already died for them all, and this is your judgement, due YOU, that Christ has taken in your place.
God will not judge TWICE for the same life of sin.
God has judged CHRIST for YOUR LIFE OF SIN.....and you wont be judged for it in Heaven.
Down here, you get harmed by CONSEQUENCES and Hebrews 12:6...but that is not God judging you, that is just what happens as a fact of the consequence of sinning, "sowing and reaping".... after you are saved, if you live in sin and wont stop.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold, you seem to be teaching that if someone has faith in Jesus, and subsequently falls away (ceases to have faith in Jesus), that they are still saved.

Is this what you are teaching?

Luke 8:13 is clear that a man can believe and then subsequently fall away because of temptation.

The law empowers you to sin more....

Not exactly. More accurately, sin takes advantage of the law and uses it to produce in you all manner of concupiscence (Romans 7:8)...the motions of sins, that bring forth unto death, are by the law (Romans 7:5).

So it is not that the law empowers you to sin more.

It is that sin is empowered by the law to bring temptation to you.

The law doesn't give me more power to sin....I have plenty of that power already.

The law points out that I am a sinner (Romans 3:20); and in that it is holy, and just, and good (Romans 7:12).

And here I am using language to make a point. I am not saying that I personally don't have victory over sin. I am using the word "I" as a literary term to describe the reader.

It is called IDENTIFICATION...it is a literary device used by Paul in Romans 7:14-25 and which he spoke of in 1 Corinthians 9:22.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold, you seem to be teaching that if someone has faith in Jesus, and subsequently falls away (ceases to have faith in Jesus), that they are still saved.

You are not saved by "not falling away".
Jesus said , If you have Him, you will "never perish".
Jesus said, "If you have Him, no man can take you out of His hand."
This means even the person themselves cant take themselves away from Christ and Salvation.

You are teaching the heresy of "lose your salvation".
You are a legalist, pretending to be "justbyfaith".... and that is why you reject the Cross and the Blood of Jesus as ETERNAL LIFE< and would spit on this truth by your teaching of.....if you abide and dont fall away, you keep yourself saved".
Your savior, is your "not falling away". and your "abiding". = WORKS. = SELF EFFORT.
You are a "self savor".
This is heretical Cross denying teaching you are putting out in public.
Don't teach this in public.
STOP.
Keep your heresy to yourself.
Galatians 1:8 is not a joke.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are born again, you should never be repenting or confessing.
You should be walking in the Spirit, in perfected discipleship.
See, sin is Gone.

This is correct as stated. However, later you expose this statement as just a theory, but far from reality. The truth is that Jesus takes sin OUT OF OUR NATURE, the born again experience, therefore, we no longer act out the sins of the old flesh nature that died on the cross with Jesus.

If you are confessing sin, you are confessing nothing, as all sin is forgiven on the Cross.
= This is Salvation.

Only if you are not sinning would you be confessing nothing, but it is because you didn't do an act of sin in the first place, NOT because sin is no longer sin. What you are believing is the theories of the Gnostics, that seem good, but are heresies.

Salvation : is Jesus becoming our sin, and we become the Righteousness of Christ...>"the righteousness of God, IN Christ".
We don't have sin, Jesus has it and died for it all.

Jesus died for it, but He did NOT raise from the dead with it. He is no longer our sin, but the sinless Spirit of Christ that indwells those who have truly repented (the key to being saved by being born again and Spirit-filled). The Spirit is the new nature we are given, and by walking in this new nature, you naturally hate sin, and love righteousness. Who actually wants to do something they hate. They don't, so naturally live righteously. It is a reality, not some heretical theory that is not experiential.

"but behold", what if i get drunk, high, fornicate, and watch all episodes of Game of Thrones and The Sopranos".
Ok, so?

"well behold, am i going to hell now, unless i repent of those sins"?

A.) No.

Those are signs of someone who is NOT born again. Bad fruit.

Matthew 7:21-23
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

"but behold, why not"? = Because Jesus already died for those sins... He died for ALL SIN.. Colossians 2:13.

"but behold, how can i still be at peace with God when i watched Game of Thrones and said the "F" word, and cheated on my TAXES".

A.) Because ALL SIN is forgiven...This is the GRACE OF GOD. This is the GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS......THe GIFT of SALVATION. Our peace with God is ETERNAL, because the Blood Atonement is Eternal.
We are always in God's view, at peace with Him.
WE have to come into this understanding to have the true understanding of GOD's GRACE.

Actually, when Jesus forgives us of our sin and gives you a nature that no longer actually sins, it is our PAST SINS that were taken away. In other words, it is our old sin nature that He took away. 2 Peter 1:9 "old sins."

"But behold, i feel HORRIBLE".. Good, you should....... and the reason you keep doing those deeds is because they are in your head to do them.
That is sin consciousness, that is always there, because you have not started to EXIST in the PEACE OF GOD that will free you from thinking that you are a sinner who can lose your salvation.

If you have sin consciousness, you still have your old nature, and have not been born again.

1 John 3:21-24
21 Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence toward God. 22 And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight. 23 And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment. 24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

Its your wrong believing that keeps your flesh wanting to sin, and when you try to stop, this makes it worse.
You have to REST in God's Grace to stop sinning and live Holy.
To REST in God's GRACE is to understand that no matter what you do, you are always KEPT BY GOD....always.
Once you BELIEVE THIS, your bondage to sin will become weak and your sin consciousness will become weak, and that is the Place where you realize that God's Grace is your VICTORY over SIN.
Then, just stay there in your BELIEVING and the power will continue.

You have to get there in your HEAD.

It is not our wrong believing that keeps our flesh wanting to sin. Those wanting to sin, do so naturally. It is the FACT that they have not been born again. They have never truly repented and been given the Spirit of Christ to indwell us and been given the mind of Christ.

1 Corinthians 2:6
For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

"but behold, are you teaching that i am welcome to fornicate, and take drugs, and commit adultery, and watch Game of Thrones, and nothing bad will happen, because im already forgiven before i do it?
NO.
If you live like that, as a born again believer, you are abusing GRACE and you will be HARMED on EARTH, but you will not be JUDGED in Heaven for any sin.

You were not forgiven for sins you haven't committed, yet. If you choose to sin, you have chosen a new master, the devil.

Romans 6:
16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one’s slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?

Down here, if you live in sin as a Believer you will get run over by Hebrews 12:6
You will get run over by "sowing and REAPING".
You will be destroyed by CONSEQUENCES.
You will eventually lose everything, if you live in Sin as a believer.

Living in sin as a believer is a dichotomy. You are either a believer an do not sin. Or you are a sinner, who is still a slave to sin.

Finally, you will DIE, according to Paul, if you live in Sin as a believer and wont stop...... but you will not be judged for it by God, because GOD as Christ has already died for them all, and this is your judgement, due YOU, that Christ has taken in your place.

Christ died for your past sins and given you His Spirit to be empowered to no longer want to sin. The wages of sin is death and they will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21.

God will not judge TWICE for the same life of sin.
God has judged CHRIST for YOUR LIFE OF SIN.....and you wont be judged for it in Heaven.
Down here, you get harmed by CONSEQUENCES and Hebrews 12:6...but that is not God judging you, that is just what happens as a fact of the consequence of sinning, "sowing and reaping".... after you are saved, if you live in sin and wont stop.

You have no idea the consequences you will receive by teachings these heresies. You also don't know WHY Jesus came, Romans 8:29-30, nor the power of the Spirit of Christ and how it literally changes us, not making fake Christians that act no different than the world.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You were not forgiven for sins you haven't committed, yet. If you choose to sin, you have chosen a new master, the devil.

You have some nice theories.
Occasionally one is biblical and correct.

One of your wrong theories is that you have sin, if you sin.
Why is this not possible if you are born again?
Because you can't be "in Christ" as "the righteousness of God, and be a sinner.
Jesus can't have your sin and you also have it.
One of you has it, so, decide who..

The reason you think you have sin, is because you don't yet believe that Jesus died for the "sin of the world", and not just for the born again.
See, Christ redeemed the entire world from sin. He paid for it all.. He took it all, became it all, and its gone.
YET, this redemption that paid for the sin of the world is not applied to every person, YET.
A person will "die in their sin", because they have not received the FINISHED Blood Atonement that has paid for the sin of the world, already.
The Blood Atonement (the finished work of Jesus on the Cross) does not SKIP any sin.
It paid for the sin of the world., 2000 yrs ago, and is always reaching into eternity.
Regarding the "world".. John 3:16 There is no sin but one that isn't already paid for, by the blood of Jesus.
The one sin is Christ Rejection, which is the unpardonable sin.

So, charismaticlady, lets say you stole some grapes from a store today.
That SIN, was paid for 2000 yrs ago, if you are born again.
That sin is not on you, its on JESUS.
If it was on you, you'd be lost, and not saved.
And until you understand this about your sin, you will not be able to come into mental agreement, perfectly, with The Blood Atonement or the Grace of God.
ALL sin is solved and resolved by Jesus 2000 yrs ago, but not all have this resolution as "justification by Faith".
Only the Born again have it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Only if you are not sinning would you be confessing nothing, but it is because you didn't do an act of sin in the first place, NOT because sin is no longer sin. What you are believing is the theories of the Gnostics, that seem good, but are heresies.

Im nothing to do with "gnostics" or stupid theories.
Also, i dont repent and confess, because i dont have sin.
Jesus has it.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus died for it, but He did NOT raise from the dead with it. He is no longer our sin,.

Jesus became our sin and died for our sin, on the Cross.
All Our sin is there, if we are born again.

Colossians 2:13. = God forgave all our sin.
Not some, not the first 234, and not just "till the day we were saved, but not any after".

God forgave and forgot, ALL our sin.
Sin is gone.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Matthew 7:21-23
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

These are unbelievers.
Notice Jesus said..>>"i never knew you".
So, its impossible for Jesus not to know you if you are born again, as He is IN YOU.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Actually, when Jesus forgives us of our sin and gives you a nature that no longer actually sins, it is our PAST SINS that were taken away. In other words, it is our old sin nature that He took away. 2 Peter 1:9 "old sins."

Dont teach that only past sin is resolved, because if you teach this lie and heresy, you are teaching that a person is responsible for their sin, and that rejects the Blood Atonement.
Im not sure who taught you your theology, if by church, or pastor, or commentary, but a lot of what you believe is horrible theology that is self righteous and not related to Paul or the NT.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

You are not thinking about the verses you are misusing and that is why you twist them.
Listen.
Is a person, on the day they are born again, keeping the commandments?
Have they been?
Was the Thief on the Cross, keeping the commandments, when he went with Jesus that day?

So, if you teach that good Discipleship = is to keep all the commandments, and live holy, and love, then thats fine.
But if you get into the heresy that BY keeping commandments or by living a good clean life, is how you stay connected to God and remain saved, you are teaching the devil's lie of self saving. Galatians 1:8
Be careful of that line.