Believers We can Command Hurricane Irma in Jesus's Name to "Quiet! and Be still!"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believers We can Command Hurricane Irma in Jesus's Name to "Quiet! and Be still!" OR sit back and watch the destruction. All our choice!!
Jesus==He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. Mark 4:39

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. John 14:12
Do you have faith?? If so use it!!!
Unbelief kills the works of faith!!

Jesus==And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith. Matthew 13:58

Why do you think God will do what He told you to do?? Believers are given great power!! Now believe and speak to the storm in the name of Jesus and command that the storm turn and calm down and die OR ------------------------ Your choice!

Last edited:
Reactions: FHII

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I believe now is a season for judgement. My area has seen a big increase in deaths and serious illness recently.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are not going to stop sonething that God has ordained. But we can through prayer ask that it work for good.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believers We can Command Hurricane Irma in Jesus's Name to "Quiet! and Be still!" OR sit back and watch the destruction. All our choice!!
Jesus==He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. Mark 4:39

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. John 14:12

Jesus==And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith. Matthew 13:58

Why do you think God will do what He told you to do?? Believers are given great power!! Now believe and speak to the storm in the name of Jesus and command that the storm turn and calm down and die OR ------------------------ Your choice!

Why don't 'you' believe and speak to the storm in the name of Jesus and command the storm turn and calm down and die? Why is it not 'your choice'?

Stranger

Reactions: FHII and Helen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the changes in climate will increase our compassion

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why don't 'you' believe and speak to the storm in the name of Jesus and command the storm turn and calm down and die? Why is it not 'your choice'?

Stranger

That is what I was going to write when I first saw this thread.
" These people" who know what we "ought to be" doing ...don't seem to be actually DOING IT themselves.
Whenever I have responded to this guy , all he posts back is a bunch of scriptures.
I don't think he can actually communicate for himself.
He probably is another one of ' those people' who just bounce from Site to Site just pasting their stuff ... :rolleyes:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who cares what little men have to say?? I want to hear Almighty God's Words!!!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Then do so, and stop telling " little men" what you think they should be doing! Everyone else also wants to hear God's word...that would be the Words that are actually ANOINTED and alive...and not just 'the dead letter of the word'.

We can actually hear from God for ourselves...last time I looked it was the Holy Spirit that directs out steps....no you.

DO YOU SOMEHOW BELIVE THAT WE ARE NOT PRAYING?!!

Last edited:
Reactions: pia

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! God's Word tells believers to love and help others just as we want to be loved and helped!!! I sounded a warning and I gave the best answer= pray now in faith and believing using the power we have as sons of God!!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Prophesize to the storm if you are lead to do so. Though a prophet should only speak what the Lord says and not speak presumptuously. I will not speak against the storm unless I am lead to do so by the Spirit.

Reactions: Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are Command to speak to the storm to be calm and die== not to "Prophesize to the storm"

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GISMYS_7

We can give the command, but if we do not believe in our hearts that it will be so we may with the father in the following verses need to ask for help:

"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. " Mark 9:23-24

Of course, James says something about not getting what we ask for because we ask amiss.

I will join you in praying for God to keep His people and to help others to find what He has for them during coming storms...

Reactions: GodsGrace

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
We are Command to speak to the storm to be calm and die== not to "Prophesize to the storm"

When someone speaks to anything it is like Ezekiel did in the vision of the valley of dry bones. Therefore it is prophecy.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People want Christ to return but don't understand the things that precede His coming.

Matthew 24
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

I believe these storms, fires and earthquakes are just the beginning.

We can pray for the safety of those in the path of these monsters, but I don't believe we can stop'um.

But that's just me...

o

Reactions: GodsGrace and pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In my experience that is just not true.......I looked and looked for a long time to find those who had also heard, and apart from a couple here and there, it gets rejected outright, especially when you tell them it's possible for themselves. People who say they are Christians are usually the very worst....And guess what God cares......(not about our so called knowledge, but us )

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!! God's Word tells believers to love and help others just as we want to be loved and helped!!! I sounded a warning and I gave the best answer= pray now in faith and believing using the power we have as sons of God!!

No, you didn't say 'we' should pray and believe. You said, 'your choice'. Post #1. In other words, you place yourself on a higher spiritual plane and if the storm is catastrophic, then it is not your fault, but others. You are such a hypocrite.

Stranger

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Stranger .... YES indeed....
big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Irma= most powerful hurricane in history looking like it will hit the USA But not one national church leader calling the nation to prayer for protection!! Why?? For so many their religion is worth BIG ""O""!!!

Almighty God created the universe and life with just His thoughts and words so what is Irma to Almighty God but a little wind and rain!!

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Irma= most powerful hurricane in history looking like it will hit the USA But not one national church leader calling the nation to prayer for protection!! Why?? For so many their religion is worth BIG ""O""!!!

Almighty God created the universe and life with just His thoughts and words so what is Irma to Almighty God but a little wind and rain!!

No, it's your choice.

What is your prayer? Let's see how it is answered.

Stranger

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Big ""IF""=====If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will. John 9:31
It is Not too late until it is too late!!! Millions of believers taking authority as sons of God could command this storm to turn out to sea and be calm BUT will we act and believe as Believers We can Command Hurricane Irma in Jesus's Name to "Quiet! and Be still!" Or we can try to live in unbelief=All our choice!

Last edited: