Ben Carson.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
i do too, but imo it should be recognized what you are buying into, and Mr Carson is at least obviously confused as to what a nation even is, and apparently accepts Manifest Destiny as being legitimate. Imo what is really being done here is that ppls faith is being dragged into the world, to legitimize some aspect of the world, in this case the completely worldly construct "USA," that we have all been made chattel to.

I won't bother shredding the article, but if you believe the US came up for the same reason that Mr Carson does, i would say that it is time to pause and consider the herd you find yourself in at the least. A case could certainly be made that Mr Carson is completely insane, too, ok

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Oh, sure, the brain surgeon has no brains.
And he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth?

For crying out loud, you find something negative in every positive issue.
i gotta say that i really like the guy, but tbh i think that is more illuminating of my discernment than Ben Carson's lol. I would also object to a believer forwarding "service" as being "to one's country," too fwiw. Ben Carson is an uncle tom bro, dunno what to tell ya. If you'd like to actually address the points, let's!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
For crying out loud, you find something negative in every positive issue.
Malcolm X and the Black Panthers were a positive force for Harlem, brough meals to elders, etc, you want positive, let's go there.
Ben Carson is a yutz, even if he is a likeable yutz lol.
now, am i evil, being evil? sure, ok, i agree

Hey, maybe we could go give some smallpox-infected blankets to some little kids later, i'm sure ol Ben would approve lol

you cannot serve two masters--unless you are Ben Carson, i guess

and look, i don't mean any personal attack here, ok, truth is just not always pleasant.
Ben Carson is a fascist, and he is helping you legitimize the world, wadr, what did you expect the other side of your truth to look like here?
Oh, sure, the brain surgeon has no brains.
has nothing to do with being a friend of the world. brains are certainly valued there?
And he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth?
? i lost the point here, sorry; as best i can determine, no, he worked really hard to become a fascist uncle tom, i guess

he must by association approve of where his tax dollars are going, does that describe you too?
see how you get dragged in a step at a time to justifying something that maybe should not be justified?

Last edited:

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lol, why do you claim Hitler was a Christian?
------------------------------------------------------

You are calling "good" bad and "bad "good".....well I think that was prophesied a long time ago.
Nothing new under the sun. (That's in the bible too....)

I'm gone outside, enjoying God's nature and shooting pictures.
Have a great day, Groper! :)

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Oh, sure.

Well....I guess that's it for checking the Christian Forum this beautiful morning. :)
ha ok well obv not--or maybe obviously so, dunno--but regardless, understand that i am just asking where the line is?
We have hindsight to apply to Hitler, obviously, but what qualities do you perceive Uncle Ben to be manifesting here that Hitler did not?
Conflating church and state does not change no matter how you dress it up, does it?
Really what is the article other than a shameless attempt to do that?
to reinforce fake Christians' beliefs in a Divinely-led country that is demonstrably fascist?
am i supposed to be thanking you here or something?

if you aren't prepared for fire here, i understand ok, but wadr go write a blog.
Ben Carson is everything that is wrong with a merica today, you ask me.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Lol, why do you claim Hitler was a Christian?
bc he made the same claims Ben is making, and was accepted as such by many ppl, for quite a while, right.
We're talking like the pope, Winston Churchill (which, i mean duh, there's a big hint; a crossdressing megalomaniac likes Hitler, gee, surprise), etc

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You are calling "good" bad and "bad "good"...
ha, i'm not the one defending manifest destiny here, wadr
..well I think that was prophesied a long time ago.
Nothing new under the sun. (That's in the bible too....)
k, wrap all that around you like a warm blanket if you like, or we could actually explore the issues, or heck, even explore the article, and see. I don't hate BC, ok. But he is as in the world as it gets.

Now, am i calling him "bad?" Hardly. But truth demands perspective.
I've made several outrageous claims here, right, pick one if you like and let's see if i can defend it, shall we.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
actually i am just mostly giving you grief lol, but really don't we have to confront that Hitler was chosen by God, too?
He was duly elected--after leading a rebellion, no less--and fulfilled all of our Biblical Mandates for authority, etc, right

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ye Ben Carson is a good politician, even though he is a SDA, maybe you guys might have heard of how he became a neurosurgeon, anyway, God truly helped him as displayed in his testimony, the night before his final exam to get his qualification, he looked to the Lord, and God gave him every single answer for his exam the next day in a dream. He has got an amazing testimony, and ya know what, I can really see the Holy Spirit shine in him, he is a politician that you can tell he has a good lively relationship with Jesus Christ, a rare thing these days for a politician to be that close to God. God obviously placed him where he is at the moment, he has done a great job in not leaving out Jesus. And if anyone doesn't like him there, I will be more than happy to elect him into parliament, he has more life in him then just about all Australian politicians haha, most of the Aussie politicians say they are Christian, but rely on the priest or bishop to read them verses from the Bible, and from what we hear it sounds like they rather look up to "religious" spirited leaders rather than Jesus. It's kind of sad...... But Ben Carson makes a great Christian politician and has a great testimony.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
i agree we have no heroes anymore, but holding up Uncle Ben is literally the reason why

if i had first heard your pov on the CIA assassinating MLK or Malcolm X--or anyone similar, whose sacrifice deserves it--i might feel differently, sorry about that. But a rich politician who wears Jesus on his sleeve? pls

but hey, what do you even tell ppl who elected a psychopath as potus lol