Betrayal of our Allies.....again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks to our “very stable genius” who is soon to be impeached, we have betrayed our Kurdish allies on the Turkish border in Syria, and leaving them for slaughter.
While impeachment is a nothingburger, I agree that Mr. Trump has made a very serious error in abandoning the Kurds to to malice of Erdogan. I believe he will seriously pay for this mistake.

Turkey should have been put on notice that the minute they tried anything in Syria the United States would come down with full force on Turkey, and it would also be removed from NATO. Erdogan is a very evil man who has been manipulating the West and getting away with it for a long time. He has also destroyed democracy in Turkey, and imagines that he is another Suleiman the Magnificent, out to establish another Ottoman empire.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm just glad the Russians stepped in to stop a wipe out, and many prayers of Christians were answered.

On the topic, yes it was a dangerous and highly risky move for the Kurdish people for Trump to pull the American soldiers out, and there could have been a better way to deal with it.

Such as sending in new US troops and bringing back the ones that he claims to have been their for 10 long years if they weren't already doing that, or better even to have some discussion between other allies to step in, before pulling the US troops out.

And by going about it more carefully could have prevented more Kurdish lives from being loss, and prevented IS soldiers from escaping.

I wish more Republicans would have realised the seriousness of this though.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand the OP's stance, I truly do. But they have been fighting there for over 200 years, iirc. We are risking our young men and women in an endless fight. It's more unstable now than when we first went there. They will never stop fighting amongst themselves. We could be there for 250 more years and when we left, they'd still be fighting.