Bharat's wife's healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, Bharat, sent me a message saying his wife, was yesterday admitted in hospital. She is having low BP, and low blood in her body.

You can pray God healing Bharat's wife, and she have normal BP and normal blood in her body. Let her soon return home from hospital , also let God take care of her half year baby boy. Let God bless Bharata's wife and family.

God bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, Bharat, sent me a message saying his wife, was yesterday admitted in hospital. She is having low BP, and low blood in her body.

You can pray God healing Bharat's wife, and she have normal BP and normal blood in her body. Let her soon return home from hospital , also let God take care of her half year baby boy. Let God bless Bharata's wife and family.

God bless!
Praying for her now....please give us an update on how she is doing.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

God bless!

Coming into agreement with this, In Jesus name, Amen.

Reactions: My Dreams