1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible Birth Verse

Discussion in 'Christian Forum Games' started by Christina, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Christina

Christina New Member

2. pjsubbie

pjsubbie New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    2 Corinthians 4:18 NIVSo we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. You are a child of God, His treasured possession. He created you in His own image. He chose the day for you to be born. He has a plan and a purpose for your life. Cherish your birthverse.

3. Magnum

Magnum New Member

2 Timothy 1:7 NIVFor God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. How does it work out the verse? My birthday is the 7th of January. That would explain the 1:7

4. Fatalitas

Fatalitas New Member

Proverbs 9:11 NIV"For through me your days will be many, and years will be added to your life."Interesting, Proverbs is one of my favorite books. :cool:

5. HammerStone

HammerStone Well-Known Member Staff Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Ephesians 6:15 NIVand with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

6. jetta5819

jetta5819 New Member

10:10:55 Am

7. Christina

Christina New Member

Jetta5819If you are saying that your birthday is 10-10 heres your verseRomans 10:10 NIVFor it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

8. Christina

Christina New Member

I never thought of posting your verse neat ideaheres minePsalm 9:2 NIVI will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.

9. For Life

For Life New Member

Hebrews 10:22 NIVlet us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.

10. yemsot

yemsot New Member

here's my own verseJohn 5:24 NIV“I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

11. Milli

Milli New Member

What can one say but "AWESOME". And by the way I never use the word "AWESOME" except to describe God or Something He has done!

12. Hal

Hal New Member

Wow, yemsot, that's one powerful verse. I got this one:
    Romans 12:16 NIVLive in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
    So, guess it means, don't be a snob.[​IMG]

13. alaskadrifter

alaskadrifter New Member

John 8:12 NIVWhen Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

14. Wakka

Wakka Super Member

1 Corinthians 2:12 NIVWe have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. You are a child of God, His treasured possession. He created you in His own image. He chose the day for you to be born. He has a plan and a purpose for your life. Cherish your birthverse.

15. jamesrage

jamesrage New Member

Acts 2:28 NIVYou have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.'

16. Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Lookin4wardtoHeaven New Member

Here is mines:John 11:27 NIV“Yes, Lord,” she told him, “I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world.”

17. barshaddai

barshaddai New Member

Romans 8:19 NIVThe creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed.

18. Romans610

Romans610 New Member

1 John 4:15 NIV"If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God"WOW, i haven't reached 1 John chapter 4 in my reading yet. I like this idea thanks Kriss and God Bless

19. Trucker-For-Christ

Trucker-For-Christ New Member

Mark 10:27 NIVJesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.”

20. CarissaLovesJesus

CarissaLovesJesus New Member

Mine is:
    John 7:18 NIVHe who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him