Bible Prophecy about the Anti-christ that comes to Power just after the Rapture.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible Prophecy about the Anti-christ that comes to Power just after the Rapture.
12-17-18, 12:01 PM
Bible prophecy about the Anti-christ that comes to power just after the rapture who will be defeated at the return of Jesus!

Then he said to me, “This fourth beast is the fourth world power that will rule the earth. It will be different from all the others. It will devour the whole world, trampling and crushing everything in its path. 24 Its ten horns are ten kings who will rule that empire. Then another king will arise, different from the other ten, who will subdue three of them. 25 He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time.

26 “But then the court will pass judgment, and all his power will be taken away and completely destroyed. 27 Then the sovereignty, power, and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be given to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will last forever, and all rulers will serve and obey him.” Daniel 7:23-27

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I liked the response to your post on the other site. "Wrong interpretation as usual." It says it all.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, you have some purpose in mind when posting all these threads. One could say, I suppose, that your interpretation is in the title of the threads...
But you're certainly looking for something by continually posting things about similar subjects, but then...just putting the scripture down. Don't get me wrong, scripture is great. But if you HAVE a point, shouldn't you just say what it is?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point is we are living in the last days just before the rapture(catching up of believers) and then anti christ rule and then after the great tribulation years the return of Jesus(with the raptured believers) to earth to defeat all evil and set up His kingdom. Are you ready to meet Jesus or would you like to pray, confess and repent before you meet Jesus??

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But if you HAVE a point, shouldn't you just say what it is?
Looks like we have way too many threads about the Antichrist. However, Christians need to focus on Christ, and let the unbelievers worry about the Antichrist.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who thinks the sleeping world (just as those before the great flood) don't need to be warned and given truth that we are the last generation (the fig tree generation)=the generation that will be living here on rapture day!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Who thinks the sleeping world (just as those before the great flood) don't need to be warned and given truth that we are the last generation (the fig tree generation)=the generation that will be living here on rapture day!
As we Christians are told; we must continue doing our work for the Lord, John 9:4, until His Day of fiery wrath exposes the worth of each persons works. 1 Corinthians 3:12-15
The Bible nowhere says anyone will be removed before this happens. Or after it; we live always on earth and eventually God and therefore heaven, come to us. Revelation 21:1-7

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Looks like we have way too many threads about the Antichrist. However, Christians need to focus on Christ, and let the unbelievers worry about the Antichrist.

Well...as much as I agree with the sentiment in general, I do wonder if there is wisdom in making a study on the Antichrist. For two reasons: first, it's in scripture...and anything that is in scripture is something God wants us to be informed about.
Secondly, it may be as you suggest, and the "Christians" are taken out before this man is revealed. But, if this is the case, then those struggling in that world, the world that sees this man comes to power, they are also new "baby" Christians. Should we not attempt to leave them some solid, well researched information on this man that they will have to face?
Just a thought...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well, you have some purpose in mind when posting all these threads. One could say, I suppose, that your interpretation is in the title of the threads...
But you're certainly looking for something by continually posting things about similar subjects, but then...just putting the scripture down. Don't get me wrong, scripture is great. But if you HAVE a point, shouldn't you just say what it is?
Sometimes what is in the back of ppl's minds remains well hidden; one never knows, sometimes...

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well...as much as I agree with the sentiment in general, I do wonder if there is wisdom in making a study on the Antichrist. For two reasons: first, it's in scripture...and anything that is in scripture is something God wants us to be informed about.
Secondly, it may be as you suggest, and the "Christians" are taken out before this man is revealed. But, if this is the case, then those struggling in that world, the world that sees this man comes to power, they are also new "baby" Christians. Should we not attempt to leave them some solid, well researched information on this man that they will have to face?
Just a thought...
There is profitable material to learn from in John's First Epistle about Antichrist, but it's good to approach the subject from the angle of the Lord's purposes and His omnipotence.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sometimes what is in the back of ppl's minds remains well hidden; one never knows, sometimes...
:D That's why they have to tell us! Stop dropping hints, and just put it out there!

Reactions: farouk

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
".YES!!! God brings the New Jerusalem to the renewed earth and makes His eternal home with His born-again family!! But first know we are not appointed to wrath as Jesus says ,"pray you be counted worthy to escape the great tribulation judgments on this evil world and we will be caught up into the clouds to be with Jesus until the tribulation is over then we return with Jesus to rule and reign with Him here on the re-newed earth!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the issue of the AC being revealed after the rapture, remember even if it is a nano second after is still after.

So contrary to what a lot of people think, I think to the world they will appear to be simultaneous events.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The warning should be "Flee from the wrath to come" (Mt 3:7; Lk 3:7).

It is interesting that the same chapter and verse in both of those Gospels says the same thing.

The primary goal of Satan and the Antichrist is to bring down as many humans to Hell as possible. So that should be primary focus of warnings.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dream on!! Those that are left behind on raptire day must then try to live under anti-christ rule and the years of the great tribulation!!! Yes! many will after the rapture see their error and accept Jesus as Lord but if the don't take the name or number of the beast they cannot buy or sell and will be hunted down and killed and if they do take the mark or number they doom theirself to hell!!

D

Dave L

Dream on!! Those that are left behind on raptire day must then try to live under anti-christ rule and the years of the great tribulation!!! Yes! many will after the rapture see their error and accept Jesus as Lord but if the don't take the name or number of the beast they cannot buy or sell and will be hunted down and killed and if they do take the mark or number they doom theirself to hell!!
They still have 1007 years to goof off before getting serious about going to heaven.