Bible Prophecy WILL be Fulfilled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There is a saying: It may not happen tomorrow, but it will happen! Zephaniah 1:14
People are becoming more and more apprehensive about the future, as we see a proliferation of natural disasters, with increasing political and economic problems, coupled with shortages of food and fuel.

But, the most obvious and dangerous flash point of concern is the Middle East. Most of the countries surrounding Israel are now in a unstable condition, with outright war in some. The very existence of the State of Israel in their midst is an anathema to them all. Psalm 83 lists the origins of those people who will conspire to ‘wipe out Israel as a nation’. When their attack commences, God will then answer the prayer of Psalms 83:13-18 Scatter them, my God, like thistledown, as a fire raging through the forest. Terrify them with Your storm winds, let them suffer disgrace and perish.

Many prophecies state how the Lord will act on this Day of His vengeance and wrath;

Micah 4:11-12 But now, many nations are massed against you, they say; Let Zion suffer, we will gloat over her downfall. They do not know God’s purpose; He has gathered them as sheaves for the threshing. Matthew 13:30

Psalm 37:13-15 The Lord will laugh at the wicked, their judgement is coming. They have prepared their weapons, but their weapons will pierce their own hearts.

Isaiah 66:15-17 See: The Lord is coming in fire, bringing His retribution and anger. He will judge with fire and sword to test all mankind. All the wicked will die.

Deuteronomy 32:41-42 I will sharpen My flashing sword and take vengeance on those who hate Me.

Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace, all evildoers will be as stubble, destroyed in a fiery blaze.

Isaiah 30:26-33 The sun will shine with seven times its normal brightness. On that day He will protect and save His people. See; the Lord Himself comes from afar, His anger blazing and His doom heavy. With fire, He sieves the nations for destruction.
Ref: REB, some verses abridged.

There are many other Bible passages that describe this Day. What we can establish from them is:

1/ It is this event that takes people unawares – that ‘comes as a thief’. Much later, for the glorious Return of Jesus, we are given the exact times from certain events.

2/ It will be a worldwide event, of 24 hours duration. Isaiah 29:5-6

3/ The Lord will actually cause fire to destroy His enemies, by the means of a CME.

Their own weapons will contribute to their destruction, the heat flash and the intense electromagnetic pulse will make rockets and bombs explode on the ground. Psalms 7:12-16, Joel 3:4

4/ His Righteous people will be kept safe, in a short time –Isaiah 29:17, they will gather and settle in the new country of Beulah – Isaiah 62:4, Isaiah35:1-10, Jeremiah 31:7-14, Ezekiel 39:25-29

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not be caught up on rapture day and miss all the ""fun""!!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36

• Wow
Reactions: Gottservant

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. Luke 21:36
This Bible verse does not, in any way; say that the Lord will take people up to heaven in order for them to 'escape' the trials and testing to come. That idea is a false teaching and can never happen. We must stand firm in our faith THROUGH all that will take place.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray for some wisdom and understanding.
Luke 21====
The Importance of Watching
34“But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

1 Thessalonians 5:9​

9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ

Reactions: Patrick1966

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This Bible verse does not, in any way; say that the Lord will take people up to heaven in order for them to 'escape' the trials and testing to come. That idea is a false teaching and can never happen. We must stand firm in our faith THROUGH all that will take place.
It appears to me Keraz that your faith is in your eschatology.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Whether or not you increase concern with the end times, please be diligent enough to pray firstly that the rapture be great and second that the tribulation be limited.

If you do these two things, you will earn a welcome (for everyone who embraces the rapture on behalf of the world receives a welcome) and a respect (for everyone who limits the tribulation earns respect).

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It appears to me Keraz that your faith is in your eschatology.
My faith is in the Lord and in His Salvation. When disaster strikes. I will call upon His Name and He promises to save me. Romans 10:13, Acts 2:21, Revelation 29:12, Joel 2:32, +
If you do these two things, you will earn a welcome (for everyone who embraces the rapture on behalf of the world receives a welcome) and a respect
As there will be no such thing as a rapture to heaven for anyone and we are already told the Lord will shorten the Tribulation, Matthew 24:22, your efforts are wasted.

Reactions: Cassandra and Nancy

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As there will be no such thing as a rapture to heaven for anyone and we are already told the Lord will shorten the Tribulation, Matthew 24:22, your efforts are wasted.

We differ on the rapture, I'm not going to presume why; as for the shortening the tribulation, we are still supposed to agree with God - even if we already know what is going to happen.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My faith is in the Lord and in His Salvation. When disaster strikes. I will call upon His Name and He promises to save me. Romans 10:13, Acts 2:21, Revelation 29:12, Joel 2:32, +

One recognises where ones faith is by the burden of one's heart....ie, what one shares with others....for what comes out of the mouth/ pen is the overflowing of the heart.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray for some wisdom and understanding.
Luke 21====
The Importance of Watching
34“But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

1 Thessalonians 5:9​

9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ
The context of Luke 21:36 and 1 Thess 5:9 is in relation to what Paul had written a little earlier in 1 Thess 5.

1 Thess 5:1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

So, what we are not appointed to and will escape is this sudden and unexpected destruction that Paul wrote about here, which will result from God's wrath. When do you believe that will occur?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It was not the intention of God, to give His prophets a clear, instantly understandable message. To have done that would have revealed His plans to all and sundry.

We can’t yet fully ascertain God’s ultimate design for His creation, although it is clear that he does want those who believe in Him and trust to His salvation, to be aware of coming events. We are told to trust Him and hold fast to our faith, but to do that in the midst of sudden and shocking events, without some idea of the outcome of such events, and then it is so much more difficult for us.

Therefore, because God HAS given us the information we need to know about the future, then it is a serious error to ignore it, to fail to gain some understanding or to think that a rapture removal to heaven will take us away from it all.

It must be obvious, to anyone who reads the news, that the current world situation is nearing unsustainability, in terms of resources and population. But the flash point and the focus of God’s plan, is the Middle East.

God has not, in the past 72 years, allowed Israel to be conquered and He will not allow that to happen now. Although there will be a judgement upon the Jewish people as well, a remnant will eventually be forgiven and restored. Ezekiel 16:59-63, Romans 9:27

Many prophecies tell of God’s fire judgement; this has not happened as yet, His first judgement was by a flood. This coming Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, is described as a terrible day of fire and earthquakes. It will be a Day when the heavens blaze; 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, burning like a furnace; Malachi 4:1, raining fiery coals; Psalms 11:4-6, fire like a whirlwind, many will be killed; Isaiah 66:15-17, suddenly, in an instant....flames of devouring fire; Isaiah 29:5-6.

But the verse that tells us exactly what God will use on that Day is Isaiah 30:26a The moon will shine as bright as the sun and the sun will shine with 7 times its normal power.

This accurately describes a solar flare, something that does happen on a regular basis, usually harmlessly. In the past there have been larger Coronal Mass Ejections, explosions of the suns surface, but scientists warn of the possibility/probability of a massive CME, that in our modern age of communications, transport and conveniences, would have a devastating effect.

Now, note the second half of Isaiah 30:26b... on that Day, the Lord will bind up the broken limbs of His people and heal their wounds.

This is a wonderful promise to His people, those who love the Lord and follow in His laws, every faithful Christian. Many, many prophecies tell how His people will be conveyed and gathered into all of the Holy Land, after this Day of judgement. This forthcoming day and the gathering are quite different from that described at the Return of Jesus - years later.

Isaiah 52:6-12 On that Day, My people will know My Name.....go out leave Babylon, keep yourselves pure, the Lord will guard and guide you.

Ezekiel 28:25-26 When I execute judgement on all of Israel’s scornful neighbours, then My people: all the true believers, gathered from the nations, will live in peace in the Land, I shall show My holiness in them for everyone to see. [Before Jesus Returns]

Ezekiel 20:41-42 I shall accept you....after I have brought you out from the peoples where you have been dispersed, into the Land promised to your forefathers.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But the flash point and the focus of God’s plan, is the Middle East.
You've got quiet a story going there Keraz and as I said earlier, your ongoing posts confirm to me that your gospel is your eschatology.

Have you considered this text in the light of what you propagate? 2 Corinthians 1:19-20 'For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us—by me, Silvanus, and Timothy—was not Yes and No, but in Him was Yes. 20For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

....and the question arises, did Paul preach the same stuff as you do?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
2 Corinthians 1:19-20 'For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us—by me, Silvanus, and Timothy—was not Yes and No, but in Him was Yes. 20For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.
Therefore: it is we Christians who will receive all the Promises of God, thru Jesus our Lord and Saviour. Of inheriting all of the holy land and of being God's witnesses and His Light to the nations.
.and the question arises, did Paul preach the same stuff as you do?
Yes. Proved by 1 Timothy 4:3-4, where Paul says that many will be deceived by false teachings, such as the 'rapture to heaven, Amill and preterism.
Paul said that we will be tried and tested by fire. Hebrews 10:36
1 Peter 1:7, too

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Therefore: it is we Christians who will receive all the Promises of God, thru Jesus our Lord and Saviour. Of inheriting all of the holy land and of being God's witnesses and His Light to the nations.

Yes. Proved by 1 Timothy 4:3-4, where Paul says that many will be deceived by false teachings, such as the 'rapture to heaven, Amill and preterism.
Paul said that we will be tried and tested by fire. Hebrews 10:36
1 Peter 1:7, too
In the first part the context is past tense, in the second, the deceptions are more about substitution ie, substituting all manner of teaching in place of the Gospel of which Paul said he is determined to know nothing but.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
ALL the Prophets tell us about the forthcoming worldwide disaster, that will commence the end times:

How bad will the Lord’s response to the attack of Psalm 83 be?

When the sun explodes out a massive CME…. Isaiah 30:26, Psalms 50:1-3
When the Arm of the Lord descends in anger…..Isaiah 30:30, Zephaniah 3:8
When He flashes lightning and fiery coals onto the earth. Deut. 32:22, Psalms 18:13-14
When the Day comes, burning like a furnace. Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7

Most people have no conception of the worldwide devastation that will be caused by the hit upon the earth by the Lord’s fiery Day of vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 29:6 What is prophesied will be so shocking, so terrifying, that it is impossible for us to really comprehend and only when it happens, will we realise the full extent of the damage done to the world and our modern infrastructure.

There has never been a comparable natural disaster in recorded history. The nearest to it may be the continuous winters of 1883-87, caused by the ash clouds from Krakatoa, or some recent tsunamis. Only Noah’s flood really compares, but fortunately this time we have God’s promise to never again destroy man and animals so extensively. Genesis 9:16 Many people will die, Jeremiah 25:33, Isaiah 34:3, but most will survive.

As the survivors come out from under whatever shelter they have found, Isaiah 2:20-21, Revelation 6:15, there will be little, if any light for weeks or months. Amos 5:20, Zephaniah 1:15 Most buildings will be destroyed by earthquake and fire, Isaiah 24:18, Zephaniah 3:8 and huge tsunamis will wipe out all coastal cities and towns. Jeremiah 51:42, Amos 9:6

Normal mains electricity supply will not be restored for years. Only small generators will be able to supply power and these will soon run out of fuel, as will all motor transport. Line telephone systems and radio communication may be set up fairly quickly, but mobile phones and internet may never be re-established.

The world will slowly recover and in order to regain control and normal services, a 10 region One World Government will be organised. Daniel 7:23-24
However, those who have maintained their faith and trust in the Creator God during this time of testing have the promises of His redemption and their gathering into all of the Holy Land. Deuteronomy 30:3, Isaiah 35, Psalms 107, Zechariah 10:8, Hosea 11:10-11, Ezekiel 11:17, Ezekiel 36:8, Isaiah 49:8-23, Jeremiah 23:3-4, Psalms 69:35-36, Colossians 1:11-12, Revelation 7:9-14

Ref: logostelos.info

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jeremiah 33:1-3 The Word of the Lord came to Jeremiah while he was imprisoned. The Lord says: If you call to Me, I will answer and tell you of great and mysterious things that you are unaware of.

Jeremiah prophesied to the House of Judah, many years after the House of Israel was taken into exile by the Assyrians. He foretold how things would be after the Babylonian conquest of Judah, but this was not completely fulfilled then or after the Roman conquest of Judah in 70-135 AD.

Jeremiah 33:4-5 & 10 The houses of this city and the great buildings of Judah which are now destroyed by the sword of judgement, will be filled with dead bodies. They are those slain by the Lord Himself, because He has turned away from them. The Lord says: See this Land, now in ruins and devoid of people and animals.

Again; not fulfilled as yet. Jeremiah 9:10-11, Isaiah 4:3-6, Zephaniah 1:1-18

Ezekiel 21:14...swing the great sword of slaughter three times, whirling about Judah.

As Ezekiel says: there will be a triple fulfilment of the punishment of Judah. Two of these have happened, by Babylon and Rome but the next is ‘by the Lord Himself’, by the means of a Coronal Mass Ejection, an explosion on the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26 This event is prophesied and graphically described over 100 times in the Bible, as ‘the terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath’. The entire Middle East will become ‘ruined and devoid of people and animals’. This was not the case with the two previous punishments. Ezekiel 6:14, Hosea 4:3, Zechariah 3:10

But for now, as we await this sudden and terrifying Day that the Lord will take action, we must:

Isaiah 35:3-4 Brace the arms that are limp, steady the knees that give way, say to the anxious: Be strong, fear not. Your God comes to save you, with His vengeance and retribution. Jeremiah 30:4-11, Zephaniah 3:16-20, Hebrews 10:37-39

Isaiah 35:5 THEN the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped. Isaiah 29:24 The confused will gain understanding and the obstinate will accept instruction. Isaiah 6:9-10

The truth about this coming event is not generally known among believers. The reason is due to beliefs in false theories, Isaiah 29:9-12, or a lack of interest in prophecy. They remain ‘in the dark’ about what will happen. 2 Thess. 5:1-11

Only during or after it happens, will understanding be given to all those who have been unable to comprehend the Prophetic Word. They will say: It was there; in plain language, but I couldn’t see it!

Soon after that, many prophesies say how the holy Land will be regenerated;

Jeremiah 33:6-9 In this Land, will be heard once more the sounds of joy and gladness, of weddings and celebrations. People will shout: Praise the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever’, as they offer thanksgiving in the House of the Lord. By the Word of the Lord: In this place and in all its towns, now ruined and cleared of all peoples and animals, flocks and herds will once more graze. My people will receive all the blessings that I have promised to them. Ezekiel 36:8-12, Amos 9:13-15

Isaiah 35:10 The Lord’s people, set free, will come back and enter Zion with shouts of triumph, with great joy and singing praises to their God. Suffering and sorrow will flee away. Zechariah 9:16-17, Romans 9:24-26

Great are the promises the Lord has made to His faithful Christian people. We will indeed ‘sing praises to the Lord’, when we are settled into our inheritance, all of the holy Land.

The House of the Lord: The new Temple will be built in Jerusalem. Haggai 2:6-9

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 Now about the Return of our Lord Jesus Christ, when He is to gather us to Himself: I beg you, my friends, do not suddenly allow yourselves to be fooled by wrong teaching, or become alarmed by any so called prophetic utterance, alleging that the great Day of His Return has already come.

Let no one deceive you in any way, for that Day cannot come before the final rebellion against God, when evil will be revealed in human form by the man doomed to destruction. He is the adversary who promotes himself above every so-called god or object of worship and even enthrones himself in God’s Temple, claiming to be God. But the restraining power of the Holy Spirit ensures that he will be revealed only at the appointed time, because already the secret forces of wickedness are at work, secret only for now until the restraining Hand is removed. Then he will be exposed, the great deceiver of the ages, the one who the Lord Jesus will destroy with the breath of His mouth and annihilate by the radiance of His presence.

This appearance of the wicked one is the work of Satan, it will be attended by all the powerful signs and miracles that falsehood can devise, all the deception that sinfulness can impose onto those doomed to destruction. All those people who refused to open their minds to the truth and so find salvation. Because they did not love truth or seek salvation, God has put them under a compelling delusion, which makes them believe what is false. Therefore, all who refuse to believe the truth, but have made sinfulness their choice will be brought to judgement.
Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

The Return of Jesus’, The Return in glory, to commence His Millennium reign. Matthew 24:30, Revelation 19:11

That Day cannot come…’ The Return will not come until all the happenings prophesied to occur before that Day are fulfilled. Such as the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl punishments of Revelation, commencing in our time with the next event of a terrible fire judgement; the Sixth Seal. Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 3:8

The Adversary’, - That is: Satan, he empowers the Anti-Christ, who will be the leader of the forthcoming One World Government. He makes a peace treaty with New Israel, [Beulah – Isaiah 62:1-5] as those who gather in the holy Land will not be part of that worldwide government. Daniel 9:27

God’s Temple’, The Third Temple, to be built by the new inhabitants of Jerusalem. Zechariah 6:15 It will be ‘a Temple of greater splendour than Solomon’s’. Haggai 2:9, Ezekiel 43:4

‘a compelling delusion’, Rom. 11:8. ‘Eyes that look, but cannot see – ears that hear, but cannot listen’, Deuteronomy 29:4, Matt. 13:14 This applies to those who ‘confuse themselves’, Isaiah 29:9-10, ‘you will stay confused’. That is: by believing false teachings, such as the pre tribulation rapture and AMill. Jeremiah 29:8-9, Zechariah 13:2

Brought to Judgement’, There are three judgements: Next: the judgement/ punishment of the nations. Then: at the Return, the destruction of Anti-Christ’s army and the separation of the ‘sheep and the goats’. After 1000 years comes the final Judgement of all peoples at the Great White Throne. Rev. 20:11-14

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 Now about the Return of our Lord Jesus Christ, when He is to gather us to Himself: I beg you, my friends, do not suddenly allow yourselves to be fooled by wrong teaching, or become alarmed by any so called prophetic utterance, alleging that the great Day of His Return has already come.

Let no one deceive you in any way, for that Day cannot come before the final rebellion against God, when evil will be revealed in human form by the man doomed to destruction. He is the adversary who promotes himself above every so-called god or object of worship and even enthrones himself in God’s Temple, claiming to be God. But the restraining power of the Holy Spirit ensures that he will be revealed only at the appointed time, because already the secret forces of wickedness are at work, secret only for now until the restraining Hand is removed. Then he will be exposed, the great deceiver of the ages, the one who the Lord Jesus will destroy with the breath of His mouth and annihilate by the radiance of His presence.

This appearance of the wicked one is the work of Satan, it will be attended by all the powerful signs and miracles that falsehood can devise, all the deception that sinfulness can impose onto those doomed to destruction. All those people who refused to open their minds to the truth and so find salvation. Because they did not love truth or seek salvation, God has put them under a compelling delusion, which makes them believe what is false. Therefore, all who refuse to believe the truth, but have made sinfulness their choice will be brought to judgement. Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.

The Return of Jesus’, The Return in glory, to commence His Millennium reign. Matthew 24:30, Revelation 19:11

That Day cannot come…’ The Return will not come until all the happenings prophesied to occur before that Day are fulfilled. Such as the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl punishments of Revelation, commencing in our time with the next event of a terrible fire judgement; the Sixth Seal. Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 3:8

The Adversary’, - That is: Satan, he empowers the Anti-Christ, who will be the leader of the forthcoming One World Government. He makes a peace treaty with New Israel, [Beulah – Isaiah 62:1-5] as those who gather in the holy Land will not be part of that worldwide government. Daniel 9:27

God’s Temple’, The Third Temple, to be built by the new inhabitants of Jerusalem. Zechariah 6:15 It will be ‘a Temple of greater splendour than Solomon’s’. Haggai 2:9, Ezekiel 43:4

‘a compelling delusion’, Rom. 11:8. ‘Eyes that look, but cannot see – ears that hear, but cannot listen’, Deuteronomy 29:4, Matt. 13:14 This applies to those who ‘confuse themselves’, Isaiah 29:9-10, ‘you will stay confused’. That is: by believing false teachings, such as the pre tribulation rapture and AMill. Jeremiah 29:8-9, Zechariah 13:2

Brought to Judgement’, There are three judgements: Next: the judgement/ punishment of the nations. Then: at the Return, the destruction of Anti-Christ’s army and the separation of the ‘sheep and the goats’. After 1000 years comes the final Judgement of all peoples at the Great White Throne. Rev. 20:11-14
sounds very messy....just like the systems men create here on Earth.

Last edited:

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture theory is false doctrine. Ezekiel chapter 13, God is against the rapture theory. I respect other people's beliefs. First thessalonians 5:3. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction comes upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 5:4. But Ye brethren are not in darkness, that day should overtake you as a thief. Those who are biblically illiterate will worship satan as antichrist near future. Either too lazy to study the bible. Or listening to misguided preachers. Luke is 13, the wide gate leads to hell, called sheol. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead. Those who worshipped antichrist will be in sheol. James chapter 1, all wisdom and knowledge comes from God. The gospel armour is only way past antichrist lies and deception.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
sounds very messy....just like the systems men create here on Earth.
The millennium will be inhabited by fallible humans, but ruled by the infallible Jesus.
Would you prefer a complete wipeout of mortal humanity when Jesus Returns? Such a thing is not what is Prophesied and would constitute a failure of God's Plan to have a people who freely chose to believe in Him and to keep His Commandments.