Bible Verse of the Day - February 20, 2021

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I personally have so many to be thankful for that God has put in my life. I try to thank them and pray for them as I see all they do. <3 Brought to mind this verse too:

"Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, When it is in your power to do it."
Proverbs 3:27

It is important to show thanks to people in our lives.

Thanks for the verses, person behind the username. They are a blessing. ^_^

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul
@Nancy
@Pearl

These could be a better alternative to youversion studies since we don't always have the time. Like a daily drop in/meditation. Encourage each other on the topic? They are already set up so nicely. :D

I ask yall, because yall ladies encourage me in my spiritual walk. <3 Yall ever see these on here?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I personally have so many to be thankful for that God has put in my life. I try to thank them and pray for them as I see all they do. <3 Brought to mind this verse too:

"Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, When it is in your power to do it."
Proverbs 3:27

It is important to show thanks to people in our lives.

Thanks for the verses, person behind the username. They are a blessing. ^_^
As they are on video I don't watch them and have the poster on ignore cos it's frustrating not to be able to read the verses.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As they are on video I don't watch them and have the poster on ignore cos it's frustrating not to be able to read the verses.

Im sorry, Pearl. I put the verse in written form if that helps...it is like just a 3 minute spoken out devo. Verse, thoughts, prayer. I don't know if it is written out anywhere. Ive been on here two years and wish I saw this/looked for this stuff.

Reactions: Pearl