Bible Verse of the Day - July 13, 2021

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
downloadfile-37.jpg

Probably in the past year or so has these verses on following God's laws and instructions been carrying more revelation for me. Not that I haven't. It just isn't something I intentionally looked at. It becomes automatic, but it is good to reevaluate strengths and weaknesses sometimes in following God and following His Word, for it is a blessing to live for Him. There are so many benefits to this.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
View attachment 16135

Probably in the past year or so has these verses on following God's laws and instructions been carrying more revelation for me. Not that I haven't. It just isn't something I intentionally looked at. It becomes automatic, but it is good to reevaluate strengths and weaknesses sometimes in following God and following His Word, for it is a blessing to live for Him. There are so many benefits to this.
@Mayflower Great book, Proverbs! some editions of the NT with Psalms attached also have Proverbs.

Reactions: Daily Bible Verse