Bible Verse of the Day - November 6, 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exo 20:22 And the LORD said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.
Exo 20:23 Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.
Exo 20:24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

Luk 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.
Luk 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
Luk 11:3 Give us day by day our daily bread.
Luk 11:4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.
Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me
Give us day by day our daily bread

and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen:
And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us

in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.
And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Amen
Hugs

Reactions: Daily Bible Verse