Bible Was Written By Jews!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
A lot of so called Christians think that their bible was written by some blue eyed Greman some where in 1559 AD>> for them ! and its for America, Canada , England and so on!!! NOTat all my friend!!
Psalm 147:19 & 20: ‘He declares His Word to Jacob; His statutes and His ordinances to Israel. He has not dealt with any other nation; they have not known His ordinances. Praise the Lord’.
Daniel 2:44: ‘The God of heaven shall set up a Kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people’.
Zephaniah 3:9: ‘For then I will give to the people a pure language from pure lips that they may call upon the name of the Lord, to serve Him with one voice’.
The whole Bible was written by Jewish people in the ancient language of Hebrew. Jesus and His disciples all spoke Hebrew and lived within the Jewish culture. Paul’s original letters were written in Hebrew. Why it is assumed Jesus spoke Greek, is because the Bible was translated into Greek for the new Greek-speaking Christian converts, and the translations were adopted and used about 300 AD, instead of the original Hebrew Gospel. People believe the New Testament was written in uneducated (Koine) Greek, which is an inferior kind of Greek. If the New Testament was translated from the original language, Hebrew, into Greek and Aramaic, which would make the idioms within the Hebrew language meaningless, it would make the writers seem uneducated, and that is what has happened. Many people are ignorant of the fact that the early Christian church was of wholly Jewish origin and God entrusted only the Jews with His oracles (Romans 3:2). The sovereignty of the Gospel message was never left to any other nation – nor was it left to another nation’s language. The Lord never dealt with any other nation – so it is not logical He would allow the Jewish salvation message to be preached – initially – in any other than the Hebrew language. We need to notice one important fact: The Lord never once, throughout the whole Bible, used an interpreter when He was speaking to His people, the Jews. God Himself, always spoke to the Jews in Hebrew. The Jews then interpreted God’s divine will to Gentiles. The same applies with the Gospel. Jesus, Who is God and Who is Jewish, gave us the Gospel in Hebrew, then the Jews translated God’s divine will of the Gospel message to the Gentiles. We need to remember God’s principle: Always to the Jew first – then to the Gentile; the Jewish language first, then to Gentile languages. Enjoy

Last edited:

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Ancient Hebrew was the tongue of the ancient Israelites and the language in which most of the Old Testament was penned. Isaiah 19:18 calls it “the language of Canaan,” while other verses label it “Judean” and “language of the Jews” (2 Kings 18:26; Isaiah 36:11, 13; 2 Chronicles 32:18; Nehemiah 13:24).
Ancient Hebrew is a Semitic language that dates back past 1500 B.C. Its alphabet consists of 22 characters, all consonants (don’t worry; vowels were eventually added), and is written from right to left.
While Hebrew remained the sacred tongue of the Jews, its use as a common spoken language declined after the Jews’ return from exile (538 B.C.). Despite a revival of the language during the Maccabean era, it was eventually all but replaced in everyday usage by Aramaic. Modern Hebrew can trace its ancestry to Biblical Hebrew, but has incorporated many other influences as well.First of all you must understand this, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation, because no prophecy ever came by the impulse of man, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.
style. But Peter mentions two other dimensions of their speaking.
First, they spoke from God. What they have to say is not merely from their own limited perspective. They are not the origin of the truth they speak; they are the channel. The truth is God's truth. Their meaning is God's meaning.
Second, not only is what they spoke from God, but how they spoke it is controlled by the Holy Spirit. "Men, moved by the Holy Spirit, spoke from God." God did not simply reveal truth to the writers of Scripture and then depart in hopes that they might communicate it accurately. Peter says that in the very communicating of it they were carried by the Holy Spirit. The making of the Bible was not left to merely human skills of communication; the Holy Spirit himself carried the process to completion. Enjoy

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
tell me which question struck you as 'mouthing off' i guess. I was just asking questions, after all?>>MMMM>> I did not say YOU>YOU DID!!ENJOY

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Its very Intro to Me>> I am here to thread the truth of salvation, and the things that must come>>
Revelation 1King James Version (KJV)

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. And People are having fits about what the Sword of GodJesus is saying! Its in your bible people!!!!!>> do you read it? or think about what it is saying? I think Not. Enjoy

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
I can not even get into heavy metal stuff like the great delusion >> and other things because the delusion is here on this forum already!! the spirit of the anti_christ.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
There seems to be a ZERO>>? Of The Ghost But a great push of Humanist thinking> not hard to see!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
There seems to be a ZERO>>? Of The Ghost But a great push of Humanist thinking> not hard to see!
i dunno why, but "Ghost" always struck me as humanist, a like a "Halloween" perspective on Christianity, kind of. Prolly just me, i notice most ppl have no problem with it.

Anyway, there is no Hebrew NT of course lol...or actually i guess there is, but it isn't literal, written down anywhere, i guess simply because Jews do not accept the NT?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I can not even get into heavy metal stuff like the great delusion >> and other things because the delusion is here on this forum already!! the spirit of the anti_christ.
oh, don't be so hard on yourself, i doubt you are posting delusion on purpose or anything; we all project what we think at the time is truth, for the most part, at least imo. Never hurts to state that you are not sure, if you are not sure, i guess. peace