Biblical Astronomy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Biblical Astronomyhttp://www.biblicalastronomy.com/For current astronomy updates click on Letters LinkAnd God said let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and days, and years:" GENESIS 1:14"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handy work. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard."PSALM 19:1-3

LifeAviation

Jun 6, 2007
This is so true: The heavens declare the glory of God. When I was in my teens my hobby was astronomy and after high school I went to university to study astronomy. In contradiction to many of my fellow students the beauty of the skies convinced me there was a God!Blessings,Martinlifeaviation.eu