Biblical Place & Name Chain

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How To PlayThe idea is to go all the way through the alphabet (A-Z) by naming either a Biblical place or Bibical name that corresponds with the current letter.For Example:A could be AdamB could be Bathsheba...If you do not know a name or place that has been posted, don't be afraid to ask or look it up yourself. That's part of the learning experience.I'll start things off with a real humdinger...Adam

Carer

Oct 10, 2006
(kriss;3439)
Adambattled
Err, I'm afraid I don't quite follow this,If SwampFox started us off with 'Adam'Why does this reply have 'Adam' & 'Battled'.There isn't a name or place called 'Battled' is there?Can I just put David to follow on from 'Chaldea'?

Broken Crusader

Oct 14, 2006
Ittai - FRIENDLY, COMPASSIONATE or GOD IS WITH ME.Ittai was captain of one of the kings armies against the uprising of Absolom. 2 Samuel 15: 19-

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Josiah - whom YHVH heals.Reigned 31 years as king and was known for purging the kingdom of a lot of the pagan abominations and getting back to the Lord. His history can be found in II Kings 22-24:30 and II Chronicles 34-35.

Hal

Feb 2, 2007
QuirinusSyrian governor at the time of the census when Jesus was bornLuke 1:2