BIDEN DECLARES WAR ON CATHOLIC HOSPITALS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
On May 10, the Biden administration announced that it would force doctors who can perform sex transition surgery to do so, regardless of their religious objections. This is a declaration of war on Catholic doctors and hospitals. It will also be contested in the federal courts.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Biden, et al knows the religious conscience of many people and how its despotic to force doctors to do what they don't want to do and likewise using tax dollars to support the likes of abortion. I think that it's time for the Catholic church to get spiritual fortitude and to gather the likes of Biden, Pelosi, an others and have a very public and well publicized excommunication ceremony. These hypocrites stepped on the church too long while taking refuge under its shadow.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Biden, et al knows the religious conscience of many people and how its despotic to force doctors to do what they don't want to do and likewise using tax dollars to support the likes of abortion. I think that it's time for the Catholic church to get spiritual fortitude and to gather the likes of Biden, Pelosi, an others and have a very public and well publicized excommunication ceremony. These hypocrites stepped on the church too long while taking refuge under its shadow.
Agreed. Well said.
Pope Francis had the courage to excommunicate the mafia.
Onward to the next gang.

Reactions: Wrangler

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden’s long career in public service demonstrates his public support of policies consistent with Catholic social teaching, including his opposition to the death penalty and support for access to healthcare for all. Unfortunately, his record also demonstrates support for positions dogmatically opposed to Catholic tenets such as abortion, same-sex marriage, and gender identity theory.
Biden’s support for repealing the Hyde amendment and the Mexico City policy, which respectively prohibit public funding for abortion and American funding for abortions in foreign countries, is an early indication that the President plans to pursue an aggressive pro-abortion policy. Additionally, his support of transgender rights at the expense of the broader public’s rights lends credence to the argument that gender is fluid and not bound by binary classification. These are dangerous principles against both Catholic teaching and natural law.

Reactions: Illuminator

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dic-tater?
maxresdefault.jpg

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reactions: Amazed@grace

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is a declaration of war on Catholic doctors and hospitals.
Why hasn't the Catholic church declared war on Biden and told Catholics to stop supporting him and start resisting his evil deeds? Why has he not been ex-communicated as yet, and why has the world not been told that Biden is no Catholic. Indeed he is simply a wicked unbeliever bent on destroying everything and everyone. Perhaps even demon possessed. Why haven't some Jesuits already "renditioned" Biden to Cuba, since he loves Communism?

And why are Catholic charities violating immigration laws and helping to bring illegal aliens into the country at this time? They were doing it all along under Trump and defying his orders. Is this not giving aid and comfort to Biden?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On May 10, the Biden administration announced that it would force doctors who can perform sex transition surgery to do so, regardless of their religious objections. This is a declaration of war on Catholic doctors and hospitals. It will also be contested in the federal courts.

Difficult to read.

There is no way a Christian doctor could carry out such an operation in good conscience. But as many expected, all the evils that Trump tried to strike down are now being systematically returned, and I think January was the end of all hope for this nation politically. I think it now rests solely and entirely in the hands of the church - more properly the army of God - to come against the darkness spiritually now, and expose it to Light.

On President Trump’s last full day in office, January 19, a federal court struck down the transgender mandate forcing doctors to perform transgender surgeries. Last month, the Biden administration filed an appeal; it wants to deny religious exemptions. Now it is jumping the gun: Health and Human Services chief Xavier Becerra’s policy statement is seeking to do just that.

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wouldn't surprise me if the bishops did nothing. America is very unstable, even volatile, and they don't want to see angry mobs attacking Catholic churches if they act imprudently.

Interactive Map of Attacks on Catholics – Complicit Clergy
I can understand their reasoning but its always best to speak the truth and the word of God. I admit i would have a hard time doing so if i put myself in the shoes of the bishops but i would pray and ask God for the strength and courage

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It wouldn't surprise me if the bishops did nothing.
Especially since Pope Francis told them to do nothing. Here's some food for thought:

ROME IS BURNING
"It's over. At the merest mention that successors of the Apostles might grovel at the feet of infanticide-supporting Catholic politicians, begging them to refrain from receiving Holy Communion, the Vatican steps in and crushes their efforts.

After half a century of bowing to the God-hating Marxists bringing down the Church and Western Civilization, a few bishops realized that having Joe Biden as a president would be scandalous.

They didn't speak up, of course, when he ran for the Democrats' nomination. Nor did they speak up when he got the nomination. Nor did they say anything when he promised to make Roe v. Wade the "law of the land." The bishops didn't even say anything when the D.C. swamp anointed Biden president.

It was only after Biden's inauguration that a few of them thought, "Maybe we should say something." On Jan. 20, Los Angeles archbishop Cdl. José Horacio Gómez broached the topic. As soon as he did, leftist Catholics lost their minds..."

Rome Is Burning