Biden lies grow by the hour.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Biden Administration had an agreement with the Garland DOJ. "We have a issue with Classified documents. Do not make these public." "OK, we'll play" " Someone decided not to play ball. CBS gets the lead .....

Consider this .....Garland has his feelings hurt because he's not a Supreme Court Justice. In other wrods, he's as emotional as a little school girl.

He orders the FBI storming of Mar A Lago .....Agrees to hide evidence with Biden and Satan.....Time to take the criminals out of office. They better pray and sacrifice babies that the Democrats keep the White House in 2024 ....

Last edited:
Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Waiting for them to show us the REAL BIDEN..........

FORKED TONGUE, LONG NOSE LIKE PINOCCHIO, RED EYES LIKE THE DRAGON ...HE IS!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Biden lies grow by the hour.​

Assuming current political systems (it matters not which side of the divide) are or are meant to be compatible with the Kingdom of God, one will forever be railing against someone or something.

Reactions: Helen

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the media has had enough of the lies ......Peppermint Patty bailed before she believed the media would turn wolf in the midst of the sheep. Now Sweet Potatoes is neck deep in a pit she was never prepared for. Even Joe is avoiding the press .....You can't explain Classified Documents being mishandled for six years .....There is no sudden footlocker in the attic defense. Taken from the White House and supposedly a year later, they appear in the new offices of Biden Penn with no one knowing they were there? I suppose that the excuse of those documents laying around in his liveing room in Delaware is believable? Laying around for six years? I throw away magazines after two months ....I know now, they were mixed in with Christmas decorations and Hunter opened the box by mistake ......when he supposedly owned the hous or was that when he was renting it? I think not ...,This ship has a slow leak and it's nnot Titanic level yet .....but the hole is getting wider ....Guess what Joe? The Secret Service has the logs and they will release them to the Oversite Committee.

Sweet Potatoes better start wearing asbestos pants ...things are about to get hotter.....

Reactions: Keturah and RLT63

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the media has had enough of the lies ......Peppermint Patty bailed before she believed the media would turn wolf in the midst of the sheep. Now Sweet Potatoes is neck deep in a pit she was never prepared for. Even Joe is avoiding the press .....You can't explain Classified Documents being mishandled for six years .....There is no sudden footlocker in the attic defense. Taken from the White House and supposedly a year later, they appear in the new offices of Biden Penn with no one knowing they were there? I suppose that the excuse of those documents laying around in his liveing room in Delaware is believable? Laying around for six years? I throw away magazines after two months ....I know now, they were mixed in with Christmas decorations and Hunter opened the box by mistake ......when he supposedly owned the hous or was that when he was renting it? I think not ...,This ship has a slow leak and it's nnot Titanic level yet .....but the hole is getting wider ....Guess what Joe? The Secret Service has the logs and they will release them to the Oversite Committee.

Sweet Potatoes better start wearing asbestos pants ...things are about to get hotter.....
It does seem the media are starting to turn on him.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does seem the media are starting to turn on him.

Got a funny story for you. My cousin was heavily recruited as a wide receiver by every school in the SEC. Because my GrandFather had played and coached with Shug at Auburn .....his signing with Auburn was expected. The last to visit my Great Aunt's home ....was Bear Bryant. My Great Aunt lived almost in the shadows of Legion Field. Bear showed and sat with my Great Aunt and Don. Don excused himself for a few minutes ....When he returned he asked "Where is Coach?" My Great Aunt returning from the front porch with a broom in her hand. "He had to leave suddenly and the SOB is never coming back." My GrandMother and Great Aunt were natural redheads ....to give you an idea, my youngest brother and I stood in the hall of my Grandparents home looking at her portrait on the wall. "Granny was a fox!" said my brother .....GrandDad was coming down the hall way and overheard the comment "She still is!" As he passed us ...Bear had made a proposition to my Great Aunt to take care of her if Don signed with the Tide. She jumped up from her chair, grabbed the broom and chased him out of the house. He never came back. From that moment on ...when Bama came to the stadium and sirens wailed .....her hair turned shades redder in her rage....

Reactions: RLT63