Biden Picks Transgender For Health Secretary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This sort of thing is why most American Christians have been on the Right, and still are. Not that I'm saying all Democrats are evil, but this is definitely not a Christian move. Doesn't matter whether Biden is "Catholic" or not. Actions speak louder than words, and this is not wonderful news for anyone who is spiritually conservative, let alone politically.

Joe Biden selects Pennsylvania's Dr. Rachel Levine as assistant health secretary

PRLEENKU6RBVDCOGXGUWRHHSLQ.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: WaterSong

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like Biden will be carrying out on his promises, at least when it comes to this stuff.

Dated to the 28th of November:

"As president-elect, Biden is making sweeping promises to LGBTQ activists, proposing to carry out virtually every major proposal on their wish lists. Among them: Lifting the Trump administration’s near-total ban on military service for transgender people, barring federal contractors from anti-LGBTQ job discrimination, and creating high-level LGBTQ-rights positions at the State Department, the National Security Council and other federal agencies."

Biden plans swift moves to protect and advance LGBTQ rights

Man is the church in for trouble now.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look in all honesty I don't like Biden or the transgender movement either, but they're all still people in the end and we're supposed to hate the sin and love the sinner.

Well certainly we are, and I'm glad you brought up the point. But the troubling part is that of all the social groups out there, the LGBQ community is about as adverse to the Christian faith and Christian morality as any group out there. And to be placing them in high-level positions of power in our government now does not bode well for the church.

But if there's one thing to agree on, it's that we need to treat them with more love now than ever, because they are going to have us by the berries soon, LoL.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well certainly we are, and I'm glad you brought up the point. But the troubling part is that of all the social groups out there, the LGBQ community is about as adverse to the Christian faith and Christian morality as any group out there. And to be placing them in high-level positions of power in our government now does not bode well for the church.

But if there's one thing to agree on, it's that we need to treat them with more love now than ever, because they are going to have us by the berries soon, LoL.

I guess I sort of see what you're saying but not me,.. I don't have any. :D (I guess even though men don't have menstrual cycles they still have their share of problems. XD I assume that's what you mean by "berries" anyways LOL)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might as well say it and be done with it. Who do you think started this transgender craze (which is highly detrimental in every way)?

I think some are simply badly influenced and/or informed. It would appear we have chased Aspen off for good, so I'm still not wild about labelling fellow Christians as "evil" simply because they've been swayed Democratic. If they are alienated completely, how do you expect them to recover themselves from errors in judgment?

Just saying. Satan wants Christians divided. I try to avoid that happening as much as possible, while still holding to what I believe is true, both politically and spiritually.

Reactions: Enoch111

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This sort of thing is why most American Christians have been on the Right, and still are. Not that I'm saying all Democrats are evil, but this is definitely not a Christian move. Doesn't matter whether Biden is "Catholic" or not. Actions speak louder than words, and this is not wonderful news for anyone who is spiritually conservative, let alone politically.

Joe Biden selects Pennsylvania's Dr. Rachel Levine as assistant health secretary

I don't believe Biden picked him/her. He's old and mentally frail and is nothing but a puppet that others are directing and steering around.

Still. This is disgusting. Parents who want to maintain any authority over their children's "gender questioning" will likely be stripped of more of their rights in the next several years.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe Biden picked him/her. He's old and mentally frail and is nothing but a puppet that others are directing and steering around.

Still. This is disgusting. Parents who want to maintain any authority over their children's "gender questioning" will likely be stripped of more of their rights in the next several years.

Exactly.

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look in all honesty I don't like Biden or the transgender movement either, but they're all still people in the end and we're supposed to hate the sin and love the sinner.
I don't "hate" this person. I don't know this person. What I do hate, is the evil agenda being pushed against families, men, and the innocence of our children, by people such as this.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

interesting point, but it does remind me of something you were telling me three days ago....

"Can you stop WHINING, please! Sheesh.

Aspen, you need to get ahold of yourself, and I'm serious. You are OBSESSED with this political stuff.

Who gives a rip? There are more important things in life than politics, or this site for that matter. One of them is the Lord Jesus Christ.

Catch a grip, for Heaven's sakes. Ignore it and move on if it's effecting you that much. <Shaking my head>"

Hmm...yes, this is the very post I am thinking of

perhaps we all need a reminder about WHINING?

Yes. Apparently we do

Reactions: TLHKAJ

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Biden isn't catholic. He might pretend that he is but let's face it, they banned him from taking part in communion because of his anti christian views.