Birmingham Police arrests a Band Director at Minor High School

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Police had told him to stop playing. He ignored the order. He got tazed three times. Then was cuffed and arrested. The Police were out of line this time. Take him to the side and explain why the band is playing their last song. Interesting, the Administration or Game Management has not commented .....

We were standing on a televised game with the National Anthem being played. White says "Dang him, I told him to get this started at 6:57 not a minute later .....here we are at 7:03 .....I shot back ...."Step up blow the whistle and flag him ...Let's see how that goes ....Otherwise shut up and enjoy the music."
We actually had a good game that night.....After showers and getting dressed to leave Couldn't resist "Still mad because you didn't flag the Band Director."

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daily Mail has one.

Every news outlet in Alabama has one .........

What most people don't realize ....Black Cops are tougher on Black People than White Cops ...

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

msugreen

Nov 22, 2023
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Police had told him to stop playing. He ignored the order. He got tazed three times. Then was cuffed and arrested. The Police were out of line this time. Take him to the side and explain why the band is playing their last song. Interesting, the Administration or Game Management has not commented .....

We were standing on a televised game with the National Anthem being played. White says "Dang him, I told him to get this started at 6:57 not a minute later .....here we are at 7:03 .....I shot back ...."Step up blow the whistle and flag him ...Let's see how that goes ....Otherwise shut up and enjoy the music."
We actually had a good game that night.....After showers and getting dressed to leave Couldn't resist "Still mad because you didn't flag the Band Director."

During my high school years, I faced challenges in academic writing. Thankfully, I discovered ghost writer services for expert assistance. Their service proved invaluable, providing not just quality work but also guidance that significantly improved my skills. I highly recommend it to current students seeking reliable support in their academic journey.

I sympathize with your struggles during your studies, but it's crucial to highlight the importance of academic integrity.