1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Black live matter, what about me, I am not black, don't I matter as well?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jay Ross, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Jay Ross

Jay Ross Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Is the slogan "Back Lives Matter," racist in its projection?

Or should the slogan we adopt be, "Everybody Matters - to God?"

If only "Black Lives Matter," what about every other derogatory skin colour, do they not matter?

Where is our ability of acceptance? Where is our willingness of forgiveness? Where is our ability to lift up the heavy burdens of others?

Does the "Black Live Matter," rhetoric actually stack up to the pub test or is it really on the nose?

Base12 and Reggie Belafonte like this.
  2. historyb

historyb Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    BLM is a very racist phrase and BLM is a very racist organization. In essence saying this they become the new Nazi's whom think only the Black race is superior and will kill whites, mexicans, asians, disabled, and others whom are not pure black according to their definition

Base12, GodsGrace, Nancy and 2 others like this.
  3. Agios

Agios Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    If black lives mattered to black people, wouldn't they be outraged and horrified as well with all the black on black shootings that have taken place in Chicago over the past few years, it's horrible! Already more killings this year than last year. I am horrified and I'm white.

4. 69chapels

69chapels Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    (simple terms, the bible talks about plagues, missing tribes/genetic lines in revelation .................. so in short unless we "see this stuff", as the bible declares, we are no were close to the events of revelation) (people not only wanting to die and pass away but also plagues following that) (and our conclusions would be wrong)

Fibonacci Numbers

0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144

(A Day for 1000 Years of 2Peter3:8)
    "42 months//1260 Days" ([email protected]/Borisov...to...Halley's Comet)

(14, 14, 14 of Matthew1)
    2014 Flight 370 and 1290+1335 of Daniel, 41 years, and 153 Days before end on 12/21/2020 A.D.

(200,000 of Revelation)
    9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, 20 Years, to, 5/21/2021 (same from Flight 370)

(144,000 of Revelation)
    Fatima to halley's comet 2061 A.D. (144 Years)

(490 Years Acts 13:20-21)
    Transit of Venus 2012 to Halley's Comet 2061 A.D. (49 Years)
    12/21/2012 to Halley's Comet 2061 A.D. (49 Years)

(70 Weeks of Daniel)
    Comet ISON 2013 to 2020 A.D. (Last 7 Years to God's Action or within Jubilee)

(Anything else you want to say like "600,000 of Moses Exodus" (for 60 years) @ 9/11/2001 to Halley's Comet 2061 A.D., stated before)

IN addition to all of this, statements the bible makes must be VALID!

WE MUST ALSO SEE "PLAGUES" AND "PEOPLE WANTING TO DIE" or conclusion is INVALID

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  5. Rita

Rita Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    Hi Jay,
    I did see a good picture on Facebook, someone holding a placard that reader ‘ black lives matters’ but we are not saying that other lives don’t matter.
    Would it be wrong to say that I am fed up with it all. There are so many people marching and rioting for the wrong reasons, not out of care for anyone but what they can get out of it. The amount of photo opportunities of people in authority ‘ taking the knee ‘ ( is that the right expression !? ) Yet when that all started happening within the US a few years back everyone felt that it was wrong to do ( the first discussion I had on this forum was with stranger who had started a thread about it )
    Don’t get me wrong, there are issues that need addressing, and what happened to George was wrong. I don’t know, but something doesn’t feel right about all the marches, like a falseness to it- which sounds awful , ut it’s what I am feeling.
    Maybe it’s because I am white and don’t live in a city and do not understand what it’s like. Never had. A problem with the local police.
    Rita

6. Jay Ross

Jay Ross Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    I saw this on Facebook: -

upload_2020-6-7_16-27-20.png
    However, if a none black person is told that, in his time of obvious pain and hurt, that Black Lives Matter, this statement is very hurtful to him and cruel to him within his own circumstances of pain and hurt that he is also experiencing.

The facts are that the above statement does not pass the Pub Test anywhere in the world.

historyb likes this.
  7. Enoch111

Enoch111 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Absolutely. Moreover it is Anarchist and Fascist. I am quoting from their web site:

"Black Lives Matter Foundation, Inc is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes."

To eradicate white supremacy is to "Kill all Whites". That is exactly what Louis Farrakhan preaches. "Violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes" is a myth, since BLM is the one inflicting violence on cities around the world.

Now notice the anarchy which they support: "We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements." So criminals are actually being affirmed and supported by them. And "Black liberation movements" is a euphemism for Communism.

BLACK CONSERVATIVE WOMAN CANDACE OWENS

“We are unique in that we are the only people that fight and scream and demand support and justice from the people in our community that are up to no good,” she said.

Black Lives Matter End Protest by Vandalizing Streets in DC: Paint “Defund the Police” in Yellow Paint on 16th Street
    Black Lives Matter End Protest by Vandalizing Streets in DC: Paint "Defund the Police" in Yellow Paint on 16th Street

Imagine. If you defund the police, you eliminate policing. Which means you eliminate law and order.Which means that you establish anarchy, chaos, and violence on the streets with no protection for the citizens.

What really concerns me is that the FBI has failed to arrest some of their leaders and find out exactly who is funding them and who is manipulating them from behind the scenes. There is no question that George Soros is involved, but why has no hard evidence of a conspiracy for sedition and treason no been obtained?

Whenever there is a terrorist organization, the government is duty bound to determine the extent of the conspiracy and the tentacles of that organization. Yet we have heard nothing about an investigation into BLM, Antifa, and other similar groups. So what does that tell us about the state of law enforcement in America?

And who should be paying for the billions of dollars of damage which has been sustained? Should not the assets of Soros and others be frozen and used for reparations? Since Iran has offered to join the fray, it is clear that terrorism is involved.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    Reggie Belafonte and historyb like this.
  8. Enoch111

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    "Taking the knee" means disrespecting the flag of the United States of America, and what it stands for -- a Constitutional Republic. It is a form of sedition, against which no action was taking right at the beginning.

9. Rita

Rita Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    I get the impression that it has changed its meaning in the last few weeks- it seems to align people to ‘ black lives matter ‘ People in authority are doing it over here in the UK - Police chiefs for example, in front of black marchers. Didn’t the prime minister of Canada do the same.
    Rita

Giuliano likes this.
  10. Rita

Rita Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    ‘ To eradicate White supremacy ‘ does not mean to ‘ Kill all whites ‘
    Supremacy means : the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority , power or status ‘

Just saying because that link ‘ claims that ‘ - it is no different to the media manipulating with the words and interpretations of the words used.
    Rita

Giuliano likes this.
  11. Enoch111

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Yes, Justin Trudeau once again disgraced himself and was heckled by the crowd. He is truly a disgrace to Canada. A Communist with Islamist sympathies.

But taking the knee is an expression of sedition, so everyone doing that is saying "We support the anarchy and racism of BLM". Colin Kaepernick started this nonsense and should have been arrested and deported to Cuba.

And as you well know, the weak-kneed British authorities have already capitulated to Radical Islamists, and protect them over law-abiding citizens. So the government is now showing support for lawlessness over law enforcement (with a Muslim mayor of London cheering on the terrorists). And why in the world were mounted police in the middle of rioters? One police officer was knocked off his horse and injured?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
  12. Enoch111

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    "White supremacy" is not even an issue today. Have you checked out the radical statements of people like Louis Farrakhan, Keith Ellison, etc.?

“White people deserve to die”
    “White people deserve to die, and they know, so they think it’s us coming to do it,” Farrakhan said in 2015. He has also called white people “white devils,” “potential humans” who “haven’t evolved yet” and “sinful by nature.” (RELATED: Farrakhan On Ferguson: ‘We’ll Tear This G**damn Country Up!’
    Seven Louis Farrakhan Quotes On Jews, Gays And White People

13. Rita

Rita Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    Seriously you do not believe white supremacy is an issue !!!
    Enoch all you do is post links to posts that back up your views and conclusions, and they are from sources that I have no way of knowing whether they are no different to all the things that you call fake news when others do the same.
    I didn’t say I supported ‘ black lives matters ‘ I was merely pointing out that there was an error in the statement.
    Rita

14. quietthinker

quietthinker Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Irrespective of the forces behind the BLM movement, the fact is if you're not black you wouldn't know what it's like to be black in a society which favours whites.

Dcopymope likes this.
  15. quietthinker

quietthinker Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    I see you're in favour of controlling conscience Enoch.

16. Rita

Rita Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    So it has changed its meaning then - ‘ taking the knee ‘ - if it was originally aligned to showing disrespect to the USA - it’s now seen as aligning to the BLM - personally I believe many are just doing it to fit in. It would appear that President Trump is still assessing it as a sign of disrespect to the US flag. So, perhaps it means one thing in the US and another elsewhere !
    Police are often on horseback in London when problems arise, the metropolitan police have a mounted unit that just operates in London - mainly used for crowd control. It was a women police officer that got injured.
    The protesters were endeavouring to get to Downing Street, so they were trying to stop them reaching the prime Minister home
    Rita

17. marksman

marksman My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    When you single out a particular race or ethnic group you are being racist in doing that. What matters is the will of God and until we know what it is and acknowledge it as fact, we will always have fights based on ethnicity. Most wars these days are based on ethnic groups. The sooner we can drop that idea and recognised that everyone has the right to live and not be judged by the colour of their skin or their religious affiliation the sooner peace will come.

Judging people by the colour of their skin or religion gives people like the Muslim the excuse to wage war against those who are not Muslims. The bottom line is domination which is what Satan's intentions are. He got kicked out of heaven because he wanted to be the top dog i.e domination.

18. Rita

Rita Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    Just a thought, what about Christians who continuously judge non Christians, or other Christians because of what they believe, is that not the same as one group choosing to judge another !?

19. Enoch111

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Not at all. Kaepernick is probably a highly privileged and undoubtedly a highly paid brat. He sincerely believes that Blacks are being *oppressed* in America, when they are not. So he decided that he owes no loyalty to the American flag or what it stands for, and when the national anthem is sung, he thumbs his nose and takes a knee! Therefore he could betray his country in a flash given the opportunity. There are several prominent black sports personalities who praise China and revile America. So why don't they go live in China? Le Bron James is another such sick person.

If this man Kaepernick was highly principled and thought so little of the country that has given him every privilege, why did he not simply go to West Africa, or wherever his ancestors came from? He is not only a traitor but a dangerous individual since he is willing to support and incite riots, looting, and violence in the name of color.

"Colin Kaepernick offered his condolences on Thursday for 43-year-old George Floyd--a black man who died while in police custody--and shared his support of the riots and violent protests happening in Minneapolis." (New York Daily News)

Reggie Belafonte likes this.
  20. Agios

Agios Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    This is not a true statement, but I understand because this is what the US news would like the rest of the world to think. In fact since the early 90's, applying to and being accepted to colleges was much easier for blacks and latinos, it favors them to this day (but this would never make mainstream media). Colleges must accept a certain amount of blacks and other non whites, this forces applicants to be accepted when they might not have the requirements that a white person would need. Also, there are requirements for businesses and organizations that instead of hiring the most experienced, they are required to hire so many blacks, and other non whites, and of course, it might just be the case that blacks and non whites ARE more experienced and have the best resume for the particular position, but they are not hired for those reasons, they are hired for the color of their skin. This discriminates against white people.

Recruiters for companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Facebook get a bonus when they hire non whites - but again, this will NEVER, EVER make the news.

Reggie Belafonte likes this.