BOOK OF REVELATION

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Santiago

Oct 4, 2021
Santma
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Vanuatu
Greetengs to everybody.

Yesterday finally I received words about the publishing of a commercial version of my work. The book today is accessible as paper version at: GOLD TO SILVER FOR SILVER TO GOLD – Santiago Gutiérrez García - Europe Books however it will take around twenty days to get completely implemented its paper commercialization in around 60 000 shops. It will also take around twenty days to have access to its electronic version in around 200 online shops. Thereafter it will progressively appear in several book fairs around the world as well as paper press.

I just can thank you all your participation in its conception process. Thanks to it I think it gets far better than it was. Have a nice day and I wish you fortune in the difficulties ahead. Nevertheless before I finish my necessary intervention (at least necessary for me), in your international discussion place. I want to tell you, I never think about the possibility to have that much time before is too late. I honestly think, it looks quite a miracle to endurance the last tree years without a major overseas methane release. However from few years ago there is a USA mission at the Arctic Ocean for monitoring its sea floor methane. I am really suspicious about the possibility that this mission is not only monitoring its status. I think, that mission is doing something about, like to deploy bacterium with their exploratory submarines. Otherwise it seams certainly impossible that we will reach today without a catastrophic methane release. So, great for to have capable people around who fix that gigantic threat. Now I think, there may be time for facing the structural deterioration of the ice sheets, by perhaps doing what it takes.

Thanks for all, bye for now.