Book Study - David Bentley Hart, “The Beauty of the Infinite”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

T

TravisT

If you have read "The beauty of the Infinite" by David Bentley Hart or interested in reading it, I would like to start a book study forum here on Christianity Board about it. It is a deep theological book and not an easy read but it is well worth the time and energy put into it compared to what you will walk away with. Let me know if your interested in reading it and CyB might be able to help with covering the cost of the book. I am hoping if we get enough interest I can reach out to David Hart and see if he would be willing to have a Q&A session with us in the future.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you give a framework for a timeline for the reading. The book seems interesting to me yet I do not want to commit if I can not fulfill the requirements.

Thanks!

T

TravisT

Justaname,

That is a good question. This would be an experiment for this forum so I am not sure. I would like to think it would be an ongoing discussion. so as long as you would have time to devote an hour or two a week for reading and discussion I think that would be fine.

T

TravisT

Angelina,

So are you interested in being a part of the book discussion?