• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

Does a person need to confess their sin, so that the blood of Jesus is shed for them again and again, every time they sin, again?

A.) No.

This particular theology that you probably have been taught, by a unsaved Legalist, is based on them misapplying 1st John as this idea..

"as long as i confess my sin, i keep myself saved, but if i dont, then im not saved anymore".

See that?
That is how a person takes a verse, twists it, and it become their false savior.
As now that verse to this person, is their "as long as i do that, i keep myself saved".
Yet, its Christ alone, who keeps us saved.
No confession necessary, only His shed blood and death on the Cross is necessary to save us, and He has finished our SALVATION already.....and said so from the Cross.. when God said...>"It is FINISHED".

"confessing sin", usually means that you are trying to get God to forgive your sin, ......which God as Christ has died to forgive , already.

Christ has died ONCE for ALL sin,,, 1st Peter says... not just for some sin.
See, if all your sin was not taken care of by God on the Cross, then you are not saved.

Listen, God created salvation so that its an eternal forgiveness....completed by God Himself, as Christ on the Cross.

So, this deceivers theology of "confessing sin to stay saved" is a result of not really understanding the Cross or the Blood of Jesus, as God has provided it as a finished Salvation.

Born again Saint.....Salvation is FINISHED......Its not kept by us, its kept by God who GIVES IT TO YOU as "the Gift of Salvation".. Never based on if we are good enough or confess all the sins we remember, as you can't confess those you forgot.
Going to Heaven, is based on What Jesus did to get you there, and never is it based on your lifestyle, or confessing, or works.

So, when a Believer begins to understand that God, Himself, came here to die on The Cross, to free us from our unrighteousness by giving us His, then once we see this as our REDEMPTION and SALVATION, we then truly understand who we have become as "the righteousness of God in Christ".
And God already sees us as this "made righteous", whose SIN.. Jesus became. Which is why Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge sin to the born again.
How can He , when God has already paid for them all, for you.
God can't die for you sin 2000 yrs ago, then charge you for them, also, tomorrow.
So, if a person is born again.. then "Jesus became sin" for them, and died for it all...

The Spiritual LIGHT bulb comes on in your spirit when you realize..>"im confessing sin, that God has already forgiven 2000 yrs ago on the Cross".
Saint...born again.....When you get there, in your inner spiritual understanding, then you'll understand why God's redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb SHOUT and say....THANK YOU JESUS !!!!!!!, AND THEY DONT CArE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK !!!

If you want to confess you sin, because this makes you feel better, as that it all it does, then good.
But its better to see yourself as God sees you..and exit in this RENEWED MIND, as when you do thAT , you will find that your confessing becomes what it is......just your way of feeling better... as the sin is already forgiven by God 2000 yrs ago on the Cross, through the blood of Jesus.

Are you born again?
Not just water baptized....but born again?
If so, then God does not see your sin. Its ALL paid for by God's own Blood and Death, on the Cross... 2000 yrs ago.
God only sees you as "the righteousness of God, in Christ"......"One with God".... if you are born again.
NOW.....You have to begin to only see yourself, as the same as God sees you at all times.
This is "walking in the Spirit", "in the mind of Christ".
-
-

Reactions: FHII

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Does a person need to confess their sin, so that the blood of Jesus is shed for them again and again, every time they sin, again?

A.) No.

This particular theology that you probably have been taught, by a unsaved Legalist, is based on them misapplying 1st John as this idea..

"as long as i confess my sin, i keep myself saved, but if i dont, then im not saved anymore".

See that?
That is how a person takes a verse, twists it, and it become their false savior.
As now that verse to this person, is their "as long as i do that, i keep myself saved".
No confession necessary, only His shed blood and death on the Cross is necessary to save us, and He has finished our SALVATION already.....and said so from the Cross.. when God said...>"It is FINISHED".

"confessing sin", usually means that you are trying to get God to forgive your sin, ......which God as Christ has died to forgive , already.

See, if all your sin was not taken care of by God on the Cross, then you are not saved.

Listen, God created salvation so that its an eternal forgiveness....completed by God Himself, as Christ on the Cross.

So, this deceivers theology of "confessing sin to stay saved" is a result of not really understanding the Cross or the Blood of Jesus, as God has provided it as a finished Salvation.

Born again Saint.....Salvation is FINISHED......Its not kept by us, its kept by God who GIVES IT TO YOU as "the Gift of Salvation".. Never based on if we are good enough or confess all the sins we remember, as you can't confess those you forgot.
Going to Heaven, is based on What Jesus did to get you there, and never is it based on your lifestyle, or confessing, or works.

So, when a Believer begins to understand that God, Himself, came here to die on The Cross, to free us from our unrighteousness by giving us His, then once we see this as our REDEMPTION and SALVATION, we then truly understand who we have become as "the righteousness of God in Christ".
And God already sees us as this "made righteous", whose SIN.. Jesus became. Which is why Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge sin to the born again.
God can't die for you sin 2000 yrs ago, then charge you for them, also, tomorrow.
So, if a person is born again.. then "Jesus became sin" for them, and died for it all...

The Spiritual LIGHT bulb comes on in your spirit when you realize..>"im confessing sin, that God has already forgiven 2000 yrs ago on the Cross".
Saint...born again.....When you get there, in your inner spiritual understanding, then you'll understand why God's redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb SHOUT and say....THANK YOU JESUS !!!!!!!, AND THEY DONT CArE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK !!!

If you want to confess you sin, because this makes you feel better, as that it all it does, then good.
But its better to see yourself as God sees you..and exit in this RENEWED MIND, as when you do thAT , you will find that your confessing becomes what it is......just your way of feeling better... as the sin is already forgiven by God 2000 yrs ago on the Cross, through the blood of Jesus.

Are you born again?
If so, then God does not see your sin. Its ALL paid for by God's own Blood and Death, on the Cross... 2000 yrs ago.
God only sees you as "the righteousness of God, in Christ"......"One with God".... if you are born again.
NOW.....You have to begin to only see yourself, as the same as God sees you at all times.
-
-

Why does Jesus teach us to pray "Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors"?

Reactions: amadeus

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Why does Jesus teach us to pray "Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors"?

He doesn't.
See what you quoted....
That is Christ before He is crucified, talking to Jews, under the law., in the Old Testament,

So, the New Testament, is a different Covenant that God has made and is offered like this..

"For God so loved the world that He Gave Jesus, His only begotten, that whosoever ever will come to the Cross, believing In Jesus...shall be saved and will never perish".

See that?
If we do that, then God's blood covenant that Jesus died to provide us, becomes God's forgiveness of all our debts, and all our sins..
And because we ARE forgiven, if we are born again, then we are to extend this same love of God to others for Christ's sake.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He doesn't.
See what you quoted....
That is Christ before He is crucified, talking to Jews, under the law., in the Old Testament,

So, the New Testament, is a different Covenant that God has made and is offered like this..

"For God so loved the world that He Gave Jesus, His only begotten, that whosoever ever will come to the Cross, believing In Jesus...shall be saved and will never perish".

See that?
If we do that, then God's blood covenant that Jesus died to provide us, becomes God's forgiveness of all our debts, and all our sins..
And because we ARE forgiven, if we are born again, then we are to extend this same love of God to others for Christ's sake.
Wow. What other part of the Lord's prayer is useless now as well? Have to be able to chuck it all.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Wow. What other part of the Lord's prayer is useless now as well? Have to be able to chuck it all.

No, its not useless.
I showed you that we forgive, based on Christ's Cross.
And at the time Jesus spoke to the JEWS, in your verse, He had not yet been crucified.
Its beautiful, what He said..
See, we are living in this situation...>"the time of the Gentiles'.
So, we are to keep the 2 commandments that Jesus gave, but we are not under the law., we are "under Grace".

If we are born again, then we are to live our lives as God's love, as God is love and Christ is God.
The way we do this, is as Paul explains.....> """Christ liveth in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."""

So, to "live by the faith of the Son of God", as the life i now live in the flesh", is your verse.......its to live as loving others, forgiving, serving.

Christian discipleship, is really just......."Love God and do Good".

So, that is your verse.....but in the context of the new covenant in the "time of the gentiles'....

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry. Can't abide . You have to do a lot of backpedaling. You can't take out part of it.
Please show the new and improved Lord's Prayer from the Bible.
So, we are to keep the 2 commandments that Jesus gave, but we are not under the law., we are "under Grace".

I know both those verses well.
Those are taken from the OT. I have both of those verses in my signature at the bottom of my post.

Deut 6:5" You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."
Lec 19:18 "18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord."

The 10 Commandments are based on these two things as well
1st 4 are love to God, and the last 6 are love to your neighbor.

Nothing new here.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

A.) No.

See that?

Are you born again?
-
-

You obviously haven’t studied all the scriptures on this.

How salvation really works.

Jesus took all the sins of the whole world on the cross, so the logical human reasoning is that all our sins are forgiven at salvation- including future sins.

But when scripture tells us twice that old sins and sins that are past are forgiven at salvation, we must drop our human reasoning, and believe God.

2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was PURGED from his OLD SINS.

Rom 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to bea propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of SINS THAT ARE PAST through the forbearance of God;

The obvious conclusion about why our future sins are not automatically forgiven at salvation is that we must repent of our sins as part of our conversion for the atonement of Jesus to be applied, and to have them forgiven (Acts 3:19 ; Acts 20:21), but we can’t pre-repent of FUTURE sins - so only OLD sins and PAST sins are forgiven at salvation - not future sins.

Future sins must be repented of when committed, for the atonement of Christ to be applied to them, too.

But even if we couldn’t conclude any reasons why only old sins and past sins are forgiven at salvation, we have to accept that it is true because the word of God says it is so.

So hyper-grace doctrine coming from human reasoning, which claims that all our sins - past, and present, and future - are forgiven at salvation is wrong, and we must repent of future sins to apply the atonement of Jesus to those sins, too.

That’s why the apostle John wrote this - which is not written to unbelievers, but to believers as part of our Christian walk:

1Jn 1:9 If WE confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us oursins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Note that the apostle included himself by using the pronoun WE there, indicating he’s talking to believers about the need to confess our sins as we commit them, to have them forgiven.

For those who still want to deny that 1 John is written to the brethren, here’s John’s own words, proving it is:

1Jn 2:7 BRETHREN, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

And that’s the biblical facts about repentance.

BTW Jesus never got the hyper-grace memo on repentance- He told 4 out of 7 churches in Revelation to repent.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The ten commands don’t have one drop of love in them for your neighbor, but only for God.

You are commanded to love God in the Decalogue but love for your neighbor is not found there, anywhere.

Concerning the way you treat other humans, the Decalogue only has negative commands limiting how much harm you can do to them.

There’s not one positive command to do anything to help him or her.

That’s why the two love commands that have superseded the defunct ten commands, are far superior to just limiting how much damage you can do to your neighbor..

If you love your neighbor as yourself, you automatically won’t do any harm to him at all, so there’s no need to command you not to kill him, or not to steal from him, etc, and you’ll go way beyond merely not harming him, but will go out of your way to help him in every way.

Under the Decalogue you could see your neighbor in dire need of help, but ignore it completely - and yet still be keeping the ten commands to a tee.

Loving God with all your heart is found in both the old ten and the two love commands, but the two commands include love for both God AND your neighbor.

That is why Jesus and Paul said the two love commands fulfill ALL the law of God, and why they are completely superior to the obsolete ten commands found in the ended old covenant.

The reason the SDA denies these facts is because there’s no day commanded to be kept in the two love commands - not Saturday, not Sunday, or any days - leaving us free to choose whatever day we worship God on - and they can’t allow that.

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All right, that made me chuckle. :D

I think I'm going to keep the part of the Lord's Prayer where I ask forgiveness of my trespasses and I remind myself to forgive those who have trespassed against me. Not because I think God won't forgive me if I don't confess each and every sin. I'm neurotic enough as it is, and it's kinda hard to keep track of all my sins anyway. (Not just sins of commission, but also sins of omission and sins of attitude. Think about it.) No, I confess and ask forgiveness because I've found it's spiritually and psychologically healthier for me to do so. It's a relationship thing. Confession and pardon is a gracious gift from a loving Father.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He does indeed teach us exactly that... What men have named the Golden Rule:

“And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.” Luke 6:31

“Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.” Matt 7:12

“For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.” Rom 13:9

And then too...

"Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself." Phil 2:3

Reactions: Angelina

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ten commands don’t have one drop of love in them for your neighbor, but only for God.

You are commanded to love God in the Decalogue but love for your neighbor is not found there, anywhere.

Concerning the way you treat other humans, the Decalogue only has negative commands limiting how much harm you can do to them.

There’s not one positive command to do anything to help him or her.

That’s why the two love commands that have superseded the defunct ten commands, are far superior to just limiting how much damage you can do to your neighbor..

If you love your neighbor as yourself, you automatically won’t do any harm to him at all, so there’s no need to command you not to kill him, or not to steal from him, etc, and you’ll go way beyond merely not harming him, but will go out of your way to help him in every way.

Under the Decalogue you could see your neighbor in dire need of help, but ignore it completely - and yet still be keeping the ten commands to a tee.

Loving God with all your heart is found in both the old ten and the two love commands, but the two commands include love for both God AND your neighbor.

That is why Jesus and Paul said the two love commands fulfill ALL the law of God, and why they are completely superior to the obsolete ten commands found in the ended old covenant.

The reason the SDA denies these facts is because there’s no day commanded to be kept in the two love commands - not Saturday, not Sunday, or any days - leaving us free to choose whatever day we worship God on - and they can’t allow that.

The last six commandments sure do show love to your neighbor. A breaking of any of them would not show love.

I don't deny the 2 commands--they are on the bottom of every post i write. I just think you argue against the 10 commandments just because of the 4th one. And not too nicely, either. You're kinda snotz, IMO.

SDA aren't denying anything.No one is forcing you to do anything.God doesn't even do that. You worship Him however you want, whenever you want.
We are just told we have to give a reason for the hope that is within us. And that is what you are seeing.

1 Peter 3:15
"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and be ready always to give an answer to every man who asketh you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear."

And further we need to be able to back it up. Everybody does.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and Lambano

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry. Can't abide . You have to do a lot of backpedaling. You can't take out part of it.
Please show the new and improved Lord's Prayer from the Bible.

I know both those verses well.
Those are taken from the OT. I have both of those verses in my signature at the bottom of my post.

Deut 6:5" You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."
Lec 19:18 "18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord."

Nothing new here.
Amen!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Future sins must be repented of when committed, for the atonement of Christ to be applied to them, too.
t.

People do this, that you are describing, because they do not understand the Blood Atonement.

You see this type of fleshy carnal sin confessing, more in the Charismatic, Catholic, religion, then anywhere, as both of these cults believe that Jesus saves you, but has no power to keep you saved.
So, they believe that confessing sin is how you keep yourself saved, which is actually Christ rejection.
See, the instant you have no FAITH that the BLood of Jesus keeps you saved, then you have lost faith in Christ.

How do you recognize these deceived "fallen from Grace" heretics?

Just ask them if they BELIEVE that they can lose their salvation.
If they say YES......then this means they do not BELIEVE that JESUS and the BLOOD OF JESUS, = keeps them saved.

So, they are trying to SAVE THEMSELVES......and that is why they obsess on confessing sin.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People do this, that you are describing, because they do not understand the Blood Atonement.

You see this type of fleshy carnal sin confessing, more in the Charismatic, Catholic, religion, then anywhere, as both of these cults believe that Jesus saves you, but has no power to keep you saved.
So, they believe that confessing sin is how you keep yourself saved, which is actually Christ rejection.
See, the instant you have no FAITH that the BLood of Jesus keeps you saved, then you have lost faith in Christ.

If they say YES......then this means they do not BELIEVE that JESUS and the BLOOD OF JESUS, = keeps them saved.

So, they are trying to SAVE THEMSELVES......and that is why they obsess on confessing sin.

a bit confusing… i think you’re leaving out the false convert and back sliders.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
a bit confusing… i think you’re leaving out the false convert and back sliders.

Lets say that "Peter" is born again.
So, he is looking for a church home.... He is a babe in Christ.
Well, he is invited by Pope to come to his Church.
Peter is wide eyed, and his heart is open. He wants to learn, grow, mature........is "all ears".
So, Pope, and Pope's "church" lead Peter into the false religion that has Peter trying to stay saved, as they have convinced him that if he is not a good little boy, and plays by all the (law and commandment) rules, then God will take His salvation away that Jesus died to freely give Him.

10 yrs into Peter's cult church membership, Peter has spent all these years being careful to confess all the sins he can remember, and never does he believe that God will keep Him, unless he PERFORMS all the religious acts that he has been trained by a CULT, to Believe he must do= to stay saved.

Peter is become a heretic. Trained to be one.
He was created and trained to be one, by smiling liars, who fake a theatrical religious opera, every Sunday, and every other time they come together in their : "church".

Why did this happen to Peter ??
Its because he was SNATCHED by a CULT before he found a Teacher from God who can take him to Hebrews 13:9, and tell him...."Listen, the devil seeks to ruin the new believer's by ruining their faith as soon as possible, so that their discipleship is ruined for life.... = By turning it into..."how do i keep myself saved". "how do i keep from losing my salvation"....and trusting in Law and Commandments and water baptism.
Reader.... SATAN has so many of these workers and churches and Forums, that it is nearly impossible to not be deceived by them.

If you read Hebrews 13:9... Paul tells you that IF you do not get your HEART of FAITH grounded in God's Grace, then you will be deceived by a cult and their "doctrines of devils" that seem to be truth.
See.... that the thing about the Devil, ...He has perfected how to sound TRUE and his workers are the same...., and his doctrine mixes truth with lies so that its nearly impossible to realize it, and most dont.... and so, they are trapped into a cult....for life.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
-

A.) No.

See that?

Are you born again?
-
-
Please note: full salvation is achieved when we enter the kingdom of heaven and we are no longer hindered by this fleshly tent. We have been saved by grace through faith. It is a gift from God, nothing we have done. This does not mean that we as saved people will not be tempted or that we will not sin. Nor does it mean that sin is no longer counted against us as believers...

1 John 2:1-6 AMP says:

My little children (believers, dear ones), I am writing you these things so that you will not sin and violate God’s law. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate [who will intercede for us] with the Father: Jesus Christ the righteous [the upright, the just One, who conforms to the Father’s will in every way—purpose, thought, and action].

2 And He [that same Jesus] is the propitiation for our sins [the atoning sacrifice that holds back the wrath of God that would otherwise be directed at us because of our sinful nature—our worldliness, our lifestyle]; and not for ours alone, but also for [the sins of all believers throughout] the whole world.

Note: How he differentiates between beleivers and non believers in the above passage.

3 And this is how we know [daily, by experience] that we have come to know Him [to understand Him and be more deeply acquainted with Him]: if we habitually keep [focused on His precepts and obey] His commandments (teachings).

4 Whoever says, “I have come to know Him,” but does not habitually keep [focused on His precepts and obey] His commandments (teachings), is a liar, and the truth [of the divine word] is not in him.

5 But whoever habitually keeps His word and obeys His precepts [and treasures His message in its entirety], in him the love of God has truly been perfected [it is completed and has reached maturity]. By this we know [for certain] that we are in Him:

note: Sanctification is an ongoing process till we leave this earthly tent.

6 whoever says he lives in Christ [that is, whoever says he has accepted Him as God and Savior] ought [as a moral obligation] to walk and conduct himself just as He walked and conducted Himself

So you can see that the issue is not a matter of Christ's sacrifice on the cross covering us from present and future sin. He restored what Adam and Eve lost in the garden. One man sinned, so all men are counted as sinners.

The issue here is, that we ought to be living and walking like Christ in this unregenerated world as believers because God loved mankind so much that he sent his only son as a sacrifice so that we now have a doorway of reconciliation back to him through Christ's blood where our future is secured with him forever...

Reactions: amadeus

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus completely refutes your hyper-grace error.

He told the church at Sardis they were DEAD, and that most of them had defiled their white robes - which are the righteousness of saints, Revelation 19:8 - and warned them to REPENT and overcome their sin, else He would BLOT THEIR NAMES from the book of life.

There’s no OSAS there.

John states in 1 John 1:9 that if WE, including himself, confess our sins they are forgiven.

Since only old sins and sins that are past are forgiven, it’s blatantly obvious that future sins also need repentance, as they are committed.

Repentance is absolutely required to be saved, Acts 3:19 for just one example, and scriptures say that old sins and past sins are forgiven at salvation - not future sins, which must be repented of, too.

Jesus confirms that fact by warning 4 out of 7 churches to repent in Revelation.

There’s no such thing as living a sinful lifestyle and being in Jesus, since scripture warns that no one who continues to sin has ever known God, but is in fact a child of the devil - thus anyone living as sinfully as an unbeliever has never been saved.

You can claim OSAS all you want, scripture says otherwise if you’re living a worldly life. It says you were never saved.

1Jn 3:4 Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

1Jn 3:5 You know that he appeared in order to take away sins, and in him there is no sin.

1Jn 3:6 No one who abides in him keeps on sinning; no one who keeps on sinning has either seen him or known him.

1Jn 3:7 Little children, let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous.

1Jn 3:8 Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1Jn 3:9 No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God's seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1Jn 3:10 By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus completely refutes your hyper-grace error.

He told the church at Sardis they were DEAD,

You are not the church of "Sardis"

You are just a legalist, who is preaching this....>Galatians 1:8. In the "time of the Gentiles"