boys

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends here there was a quarrel and fight and one died and one's in comma, around 30 were arrested, and 2 whom i know arw in Juvenile jail, almost all are under the age if 17 yrs.
You can pray God work and these boys know Jesus.
Thank you!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends here there was a quarrel and fight and one died and one's in comma, around 30 were arrested, and 2 whom i know arw in Juvenile jail, almost all are under the age if 17 yrs.
You can pray God work and these boys know Jesus.
Thank you!
Why not visit and share the good news with them? This is how God does it, he uses human beings to tell other human beings about himself.

• Love
Reactions: Debp and L.A.M.B.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why not visit and share the good news with them? This is how God does it, he uses human beings to tell other human beings about himself.

@My Dreams Usually when people find themselves in difficulty like these boys, they often become more open to the Lord. Hearing about Him and even letting someone pray with them.

Even the boy in the coma and his family might be open to you or someone praying with them.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayers for the boys, and their families. How sad, especially the ones you know. I'm sure either you or your dad did give them the gospel at least once! Your dad is quite bold, lol.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Prayers for the boys, and their families. How sad, especially the ones you know. I'm sure either you or your dad did give them the gospel at least once! Your dad is quite bold, lol.
Thank you sis. Nancy. You know I heard yesterday that this boy's family was forced to leave the house where they were staying after this incident. I saw in that area not much noise like before everyone closing their doors early.
Yes dad had shared Gospel to his dad. Dad meet anyone either young or old he shares Gospel even gives then a new testament to read.
I have extended friendship I had given shoes, feed them last year to these 2 boys and few others. It was my plan to talk, to give something and after they come to me I talk , I have always failed in my attempt.
I always felt sad because of these boys leaving studies getting involved in drugs Idol worship and other bondages. They all need Jesus but God knows how He will work.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Mel, you planted many seeds! You never fail when giving the Word of God to anyone. The best indication to this is: My mother prayed often for us seven children, she believed we would all be saved. She rested in that faith, despite the fact that we were all living in the "world" having "fun", doing things we ought not do.

Well, after she passed, in our own time, we all did come to believe in Christ as our Savior! Not all at once, but one at a time a year apart, a month, and many years later. So, not all at once and she did not live to see her prayer answered :)

You will never, ever fail when you give the word. His words go on forever and His timing is not ours...what I do is, pray for the circumstance, thank God that He heard your prayer, from then on, I simply thank The Lord in my regular prayers that He heard my prayer an is working on it, amen!