Brakelite

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi. I forgot my password and have been trying to get a reset email sent but to no avail. Only way to get in touch was by creating a new account. So, I would prefer to continue as brakelite but if this new account must be used.... Will leave it up to you fellas.

Reactions: amadeus and Enow

Enow

Feb 5, 2020
Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi. I forgot my password and have been trying to get a reset email sent but to no avail. Only way to get in touch was by creating a new account. So, I would prefer to continue as brakelite but if this new account must be used.... Will leave it up to you fellas.

Welcome to the forum, brakelight. I hope you give grace over time if I should forget to address you as "brakelight". Usually, I just reply to a post with it addressing the poster as the nickname is by the post sent, which in your case, will be automatically addressing you as backlit.

Not sure if I ever address anyone by the nickname of their post in the post other than brother or sister.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife has a notebook that has a username, email, password, all necessary info for that account so that if we forget something, we have it jotted down. Just some friendly advice so that when/if you forget a password, you’ll have it on paper. :)

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you kidding? You expect us to adjust to change? This old brain doesn't like that! :confused:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My wife has a notebook that has a username, email, password, all necessary info for that account so that if we forget something, we have it jotted down. Just some friendly advice so that when/if you forget a password, you’ll have it on paper. :)
Aaaaah, yes,I have then encoded on my phone... Except this site...I simply stayed logged on. But then I wanted to access from another device... That is when the rot set in.

Reactions: SovereignGrace

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aaaaah, yes,I have then encoded on my phone... Except this site...I simply stayed logged on. But then I wanted to access from another device... That is when the rot set in.

I also try to use the same password, granted, sometimes I have to add a capital letter as some sites require it.

Reactions: Pisteuo