• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... What will happen next? ...

Probably WAR ...

It always seems that whenever there's a great accomplishment, tragedy follows. -- I'm thinking specifically about the man who sowed good seeds in his field, and at night the enemy came in and sowed weeds. (Matt. 13:24-25)

Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
A joint statement by US President Donald Trump, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan – the crown prince of Abu Dhabi – announcing the "Abraham Accord," a peace deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, is the first since Jordan signed such an agreement in 1994. What does this deal include, and what does it portend for the future?

Richard Goldberg, a senior adviser at Foundation for Defense of Democracies, said that "the peace agreement paves the way for full normalization of diplomatic, trade and travel relations between Israel and the UAE."

But this is apparently only the start of a broader relationship between Israel and all the Persian Gulf states.
Ref: Israel Hayom 8/15/2020

This, my fellow Christian prophecy studiers; is the start of a short settled time when: people will say: All is peaceful, we have safety at last..... Then destruction will strike them, as sudden as labor pangs and there will be no escape. 1 Thessalonians 5:3

But IRAN is the 'wild card'. They remain totally opposed to Jewish Israel.
They will attempt to fire nuke missiles, the chief weapon of their strength....Jeremiah 49:35-38
Then the Lord will send His powerful blast of destruction upon them all. Ezekiel 7:14 On His terrible Day of fiery wrath, that will clear and cleanse the Middle East region, Zephaniah 1:1-18, and affect all the world. Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump announces Historic Peace Agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates. The president said the action would be known as the “Abraham Accord,” named for the “father of all three great faiths.” What will happen next? BREAKING: Historic Middle East Peace Agreement / the Abraham Accord

Nothing. It is assuming to see evangelicals and others think it's the end always so focused on things that they ripped out of the Bible's culture and context.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, don't you think we should watch what happens in Israel to see what prophecies may unfold?

Ummmmmmm, I don't wait until I have a flat tire to check the spare. -- Meaning, it's important to anticipate not only events, but also consequences. And as such, if there is no Tribulation-era-rapture-of-the-church (and there isn't), a person would be well advised to prepare his/her household for calamity, including not being able to buy and sell.

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Or, -- I understand that "crossing-your-fingers" will compensate for having no food, no shelter, no protection, etc.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Ummmmmmm, I don't wait until I have a flat tire to check the spare. -- Meaning, it's important to anticipate not only events, but also consequences. And as such, if there is no Tribulation-era-rapture-of-the-church (and there isn't), a person would be well advised to prepare his/her household for calamity, including not being able to buy and sell.

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Or, -- I understand that "crossing-your-fingers" will compensate for having no food, no shelter, no protection, etc.
Bobby Jo

We should be prepared anyway by earthly means, but we should also be prepared by knowing the signs of the times and watching for his return so we aren't caught unawares when he comes.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We should be prepared anyway by earthly means, but we should also be prepared by knowing the signs of the times and watching for his return so we aren't caught unawares when he comes.
Being "caught unaware" is relative. We can't know the day or the hour, but do you even know the Decade?, or the Year?, or the Season?, or the Month?

I suspect not, so we have those "Watchmen" who stand at their towers peering into the distance. And some may have faulty vision, others may fall asleep, but some are keen. And so it behooves each of us to watch the Watchmen to make sure that what they see is accurate, and not a mirage. :)

And just so you know, we're already some 28 months into the 42 month Tribulation. -- Yep!
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone have a list of Biblical prophecies that are still yet to unfold?

Some obvious:
Daniel 7, the Dreadful Beast obtaining the sovereignty of the three plus the seven
Daniel 11:40 onward
Most of Rev. Seals & Trumpets
Rev. 13, Russia being mortally wounded
Rev. 17, Russia "one is" when it attacks Israel​

Less obvious:
Psalms 109, Obama being driven to bankruptcy and and early grave
... for starters.
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But IRAN is the 'wild card'. They remain totally opposed to Jewish Israel.
Iran has always been a rogue state since the rise of Ayatollah Khomeini. The mullahs have a pathological hatred for Israel and the Jews. But Iranians are not Arabs (as many assume). They are Persians. Iran also promotes state-sponsored terrorism throughout the world.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some obvious:
Daniel 7, the Dreadful Beast obtaining the sovereignty of the three plus the seven
Most of Rev. Seals & Trumpets
Rev. 17, Russia "one is" when it attacks Israel​

Less obvious:
Psalms 109, Obama being driven to bankruptcy and and early grave
... for starters.
Bobby Jo

Most of Rev. Seals & Trumpets ☑
Rev. 17, Russia "one is" when it attacks Israel

Only the 11:40 I'm not sure about.

Probably closer to 11:43, or we might have just step foot into the 11:44.

Which is spooky talk because it might mean that, without warning, the Devil is about to go wild weasel.

I think more has already happened, than what you think has already happened.

Which is spooky because you think we are already part ways through the tribulation.

But about the one that "is", the "is" was when John was speaking to the angel in 95AD.

That one already got, what appeared to be a deadly wound during the French Revolution.

That one, the one that "is" in 95 AD, is already wounded and healed now.

See, this calls for a mind with wisdom, the trick here is that "fallen" does not always mean dead. Think "fallen" from grace, think "fallen" woman. Fallen can mean corrupt or false. Babylon is "fallen". Babylon is "fallen". But Babylon is not dead yet. All the seven "heads" are still here in operation with us right now. They are just all now proven false harlots. They are "fallen'. Every single person on earth can trace a personal connection to one of these "heads", "kings" and "mountains" which make up the composite beast. Come out of her my people.

I wrote a reply to your #2 but let it sit on another PC without sending it.

The other PC is a dual boot retired server sitting on my back deck.

I live on the Linux partition (Mint).

I wonder if you guys have any fresh green beans in your area?

They've been on sale in my area for three weeks, but there's none to buy. They just keep on extending the sale. If I would have known that, I would have planted some of the climbing variety.

I like to buy a big bag of green beans and fill up the five quart pressure cooker to the top and add about a half a cup of water. Just let them cook under pressure for about four minutes. Then turn the heat off and let them rest a few minutes. Put the cooker in the sink and run some water over it and pull the weight off the lid. The pressure cooker seals the flavor in, they melt in your mouth.

Some people have never tasted green beans before.

When people are saying stay safe,

Peaceful Sabbath.

800px-Wild_Weasels_patch.jpg

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Which is spooky because you think we are already part ways through the tribulation.
If you knew the Prophetic Psalms, you'd realize that it's not -- what I think --, it's what Scripture depicts.

But about the one that "is", the "is" was when John was speaking to the angel in 95AD.
“[The] five of whom are fallen [presumes John’s work to be written in] Vespasian’s reign. Titus is to come, but only to last for a short time. Perhaps the writer knew of the hopeless condition of Titus’ health. He is therefore either using a literary convention, and assuming an earlier date than is the fact to give his words the force of a prophecy concerning Titus, or, more likely, he is using here material written in Vespasian’s reign which partly suits his purpose and partly not; for there are very good reasons for thinking that this book was written, not in Vespasian’s reign, but in Domitian’s.”[1]

[1] Eiselen, Frederick, Edwin Lewis, & David Downey, The Abingdon Bible Commentary, Abingdon Press, NY, 1929, p. 1392

You've believed a lie, -- the "seven" are the world's empires.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you knew the Prophetic Psalms, you'd realize that it's not -- what I think --, it's what Scripture depicts.

“[The] five of whom are fallen [presumes John’s work to be written in] Vespasian’s reign. Titus is to come, but only to last for a short time. Perhaps the writer knew of the hopeless condition of Titus’ health. He is therefore either using a literary convention, and assuming an earlier date than is the fact to give his words the force of a prophecy concerning Titus, or, more likely, he is using here material written in Vespasian’s reign which partly suits his purpose and partly not; for there are very good reasons for thinking that this book was written, not in Vespasian’s reign, but in Domitian’s.”[1]

[1] Eiselen, Frederick, Edwin Lewis, & David Downey, The Abingdon Bible Commentary, Abingdon Press, NY, 1929, p. 1392

You've believed a lie, -- the "seven" are the world's empires.

Bobby Jo

I can't believe that you would believe Eiselen, Frederick, Edwin Lewis, & David Downey from 1929, and not believe me.

1929?

Wasn't that the Lateran Treaty when Mussolini opened up the Vatican again after being closed for business for 131 years.

I guess Eiselen, Frederick, Edwin Lewis, & David Downey didn't recognize the 6th head beginning it's healing process.

Weren't you the guy who said not to trust the prophecy expositors?

They said the one who would stay for a short time was Titus?

HELLO ???

I don't think you really believe that man.

Are you trying to test me? LOL.

The one that would stay for a short time was a way bigger thing than Titus.

For the purpose of my note, 95 OR 70 AD makes no difference.

The first FIVE were fallen, proven false, on resurrection Sunday, after Jesus died, was buried and came back to life again.

The first five were around since the time Genesis began, until Ishmael.

Each of them have blasphemous names written on their heads.

That should be a hint they have something to do with religion.

They are heads, they are mountains, they are kings.

A "king" is also something that is preeminent in it's class.

Budweiser is the "king" of beers, the cattle "kings" are the kings of cattle, Burger "king" is the king of burgers,.

Once you read that the ten "horns" that you saw are ten "kings" that will receive power for one hour with the composite beast, you should know by then that the seven "heads" are not the same kind of "kings". Otherwise you'd have 17 kings of government. At it's simplest understanding, it's easiest just to think of the composite beast as church and state.

In the middle ages, the dragon used the early Christian church to exercise the authority given to him at that time, during our end times, the crowns switch over to the state for control. I'm sure there's more going on with this UAE peace deal than we completely understand. Didn't it seem to come out of nowhere? Now the dragon will increase his ability to enter into new lands, gain more control and to exercise more of his authority.

But with the seven heads, once you figure out who is the one that had the deadly wound by the sword, but now is healed, you know that the other 6 must be something of the same kind.

And now for the 8th, which is one of the seven, Lucifer's theocratic church state.

The Harlot, that rides the beast.

It's a spooky thing to think that the composite beast is watching us now.

He may sabotage my plugin container.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Iran has always been a rogue state since the rise of Ayatollah Khomeini. The mullahs have a pathological hatred for Israel and the Jews. But Iranians are not Arabs (as many assume). They are Persians. Iran also promotes state-sponsored terrorism throughout the world.
Iran is Islamic and therefore is guided by Satanic forces.
It is nonsense that they have nukes and missiles for their defense, as they say. They have developed them for the sole purpose of destroying Israel. But Bible prophecy tells us that at the moment of their attack, the Lord will destroy them all. Psalms 7:12-16, Ezekiel 7:14
This attack will happen, it will be at the Appointed time; in God's perfect timing. Habakkuk 2:3

Reactions: ChristisGod

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Does anyone have a list of Biblical prophecies that are still yet to unfold?
Here it is: Supported by 38 scriptures.
End times sequence:

Soon to happen: The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a massive explosion on the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26-28 & 30, Malachi 4:1 & 3 It will be the Sixth Seal event of cosmic and worldwide effects and the Middle East will be virtually depopulated, cleared and cleansed, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18
It will be the fulfilment of Psalms 83, Isaiah 2:12-21, 2 Peter 3:7 and Revelation 6:12-17 A small Messianic Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13, Isaiah 29:1-4
Many will die around the world: Isaiah 51:6, Jeremiah 9:22, but most will survive and eventually re-establish the infrastructure.

The Seventh seal is ‘about’ a 20 year time gap until the Return of Jesus.

In a short while: Isaiah 29:17, all the holy Land will be regenerated and the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, be they true descendants of Jacob or grafted in, all born again believers; will gather in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10, in the very place, where ancient Israel was. Romans 9:24-26 They will live in peace and prosperity and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 7 & 14, Isaiah 66:19

The rest of the nations will form a One World Government, led by ten Presidents. Daniel 7:24, Revelation 17:12
Before long, three will be taken over and the other seven will confer their power onto another strong leader. Daniel 11:21, Revelation 13:1-8

After a few years: a Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected nation, of great wealth. Gog and his horde will be totally wiped out and it will take seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20

Sometime later, the strong leader of the World Government, will make a seven year treaty with Beulah. This marks the commencement of the seventieth ‘week’ [seven years] of Daniel. There is a 3½ year period of calm and peace in the world. Daniel 9:27

After that: the world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation, the Trumpet and Bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- Christian Israelites who refused to violate the Covenant, Daniel 11:32, are taken to a place of safety for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 12:14

Then comes the Glorious Return of Jesus: The battle of Armageddon, Jesus destroys the army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word and chains up Satan.

The regathering of Christian Israel, all those who have kept faithful, from around the world. Matthew 24:30-31
The 1000 year Millennium reign of King Jesus and the resurrected martyrs. Revelation 20:4

The final attack against the holy Land and the armies are instantly cremated. Satan is cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 16:13-16, Revelation 19:17-21

The Great White Throne judgement, and a New Heaven and a New Earth. Daniel 7:9-10 Then- Eternity; Revelation chapters 20:11-15 & 21:1-7