BREAKING Looks Like Mike Pence Is Going To Save America!!! :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's hope so. Given there is so much evidence. I just hope what he's not saying is he'll claim there was no fraud.
That would be very disappointing. And make me regret I voted for his re-election. However, nothing was going to stop my support of Trump. And prayerfully, not even the patent efforts of Traitors and foreign enemies committed to The Steal.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are interesting reports to consider. Congress adopts rules governing Jan. 6 Electoral College count
The rules of Congress' Jan. 6 session governing the counting of Electoral College votes will remain identical to those used for decades, under a resolution adopted Sunday by the House and Senate.

Why would they use an old picture for that article? Maybe because the reporting agency is pro-Biden?

There is a thread asking this question too. However, in light of the article below, how many here will be in D.C January 6th? Of course we can expect the rabble-rousers to be paid to attend.
DC mayor calls in National Guard ahead of pro-Trump protests

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The rules of Congress' Jan. 6 session governing the counting of Electoral College votes will remain identical to those used for decades, under a resolution adopted Sunday by the House and Senate.
This is really an attempt to sabotage the rejection of electoral votes which are illegitimate and the counting of only those which are not.

What is really disturbing is the way that the majority of Republicans in office want to play the same game as the Democrats: "Let's move on and ignore the MASSIVE ELECTION FRAUD".

At the same time, I believe Mr. Trump is surrounded by traitors in his inner circle also. So things do not look very promising. Too many serious mistakes have been made both prior to and after November 3.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not being funny but if Biden is your president at the end of January, and you start to question Gods sovereignty , doesn’t Satan win ...... you only have to look at the OT to see that Gods people did not always have it their way, did Satan win when they were taken into captivity or did God merely bring about what he prophesied and warned them about. Look at Job, did Satan win when everything bad happened to him, or did God allow it because he knew Jobs heart and his faith and trust would stand firm.
The book of revelation is full of hope, but it’s isn’t full of good things coming into play. You either trust or you don’t, it cannot depend on what is happening on the worlds stage but on what is happening behind the scenes in the spiritual realm, Satan lost the day Jesus rose from the cross. Ephesians chapter 6 is always a good chapter to read.
There was always purpose in what God was allowing, and whatever unfolds will not change that. This is why I feel sorry for Pence in all this, if the result is different to what people want he is already being called a traitor. People have already started to play the blame game, but what if it is Gods will for things to unfold differently.
Is anyone really to blame if it’s ultimately Gods will.
And will people then be drawn to self examine , which may actually lead to something good.
I guess we will have to wait and see what unfolds on Wednesday, or Thursday in my case as I won’t know the result of your days events until I wake up.
Your country is in my prayers x
Rita

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not being funny but if Biden is your president at the end of January, and you start to question Gods sovereignty , doesn’t Satan win ...... you only have to look at the OT to see that Gods people did not always have it their way, did Satan win when they were taken into captivity or did God merely bring about what he prophesied and warned them about. Look at Job, did Satan win when everything bad happened to him, or did God allow it because he knew Jobs heart and his faith and trust would stand firm.
The book of revelation is full of hope, but it’s isn’t full of good things coming into play. You either trust or you don’t, it cannot depend on what is happening on the worlds stage but on what is happening behind the scenes in the spiritual realm, Satan lost the day Jesus rose from the cross. Ephesians chapter 6 is always a good chapter to read.
There was always purpose in what God was allowing, and whatever unfolds will not change that. This is why I feel sorry for Pence in all this, if the result is different to what people want he is already being called a traitor. People have already started to play the blame game, but what if it is Gods will for things to unfold differently.
And will people then be drawn to self examine , which may actually lead to something good.
I guess we will have to wait and see what unfolds on Wednesday, or Thursday in my case as I won’t know the result of your days events until I wake up.
Rita

Wow great post! Thank you!

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I say grace over my mail I always ask God every way I know that He not let Satan win. It is getting hard now, if the unthinkable happens and Satan wins is God really the strongest one.
You need the right perspective. Satan has lost, period. Jesus crushed his head just as God told Satan in the Garden that the seed of the woman would do.

What I’m seeing right now is an attempt of Satan to get his antichrist in a position of power, but it is not time yet. It was not time in Hitler’s day, and it is not time now—not quite yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita
There are no if’s in God’s kingdom. Thanks for your prayers. What happens here tomorrow will affect the whole world.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita
You are absolutely correct.
Romans 13:1-2 confirms this, I have been trying to convey this for months.

Apart from what you conveyed, I would add this and it is not iron clad, just my view:
Judgment Day is near. I think we are in it already - especially if it is a 7 year Great Tribulation. Although Ive always thought the GT was 3 1/2 years, something is missing from that scenario, the Two Witnesses. Other than that, this pestilence, surrounded by lies, deception fear and control is how Satan operates. It really seems like the Rider on the White Horse, who is given a crown (coronavirus) and goes out to conquer, has been doing just that. Notice it says "he was given a crown", it doesnt say he was wearing it. Later on Jesus comes wearing many crowns. The Rider on the Red Horse brings war (the Middle East, China and many others), the Black Horse brings famine and The Pale Horse, death to 1/4 of the population of The planet.
God is Sovereign.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayflower and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita

I just love your logic my friend. So refreshing and nothing nasty or divisive about it. Oh, happy is the Christian that does NOT look to their government "leaders" (that's pretty funny) for their being "saved"...? MmmHmm. Our citizenship is in heaven, period and like you said Rita, who and where does our trust land? It is so easy to get caught up in these "worldly" affairs with the rest OF the "world". If you want to vote, then vote. If you want to hate those who vote differently then, hate. But that does not and never could change the Sovereignty of God Almighty! My own thoughts after MANY years of the constant back and forth fighting over politics (yes, I was once a political junkie, and NOTHING good EVER came of it.) is to just stop with all of the opinions and the parroting of the talking heads. it has been a good 8-10 years now that I keep any and all political thoughts to myself and, life is SO much more peaceful. I don't ever recall Jesus involving Himself...at all!... in the Roman rule!
It used to be that voting was a private affair...when did that stop?? Way to take the eyes off Christ. IMHO.
xx

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe not, but God has given Pence the power to save this country.

Actually April, I do believe tomorrow Pence's role will be mostly ceremonial. He has no power at all to "save" America. He does not have the power to effect tomorrow's outcome but...God does :) I imagine this is all pretty awkward for M. Pence seeing as how the lawsuit by Trumps supporters, to expand his powers through this process has been dismissed, and that by a justice that Trump himself appointed :eek:
We look to Him, no matter who is in power down here and we are to pray for them even if we do not "like" them or agree with some, all or nothing they say. There is nothing else to be done, and God ordains all positions of power here as He wills...it just seems that no matter which "side" wins an election, the opposing side always yell "voter fraud"!!
Then if ya think about it, yes! voter fraud! No matter who ya vote for, they are...a fraud! :p
Enjoy His peace and run as fast as you can, AWAY from things of the world :eek:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No mere mortal can “save” America!! We need to be praying for Pence—that he will know what GOD would have him do and that he will have the courage to do it. I don’t envy his position, but he needs to do what is right.
Yes, right according to God, not according to any political leader or group.

Status
Not open for further replies.