BREAKING: Real Clear Politics Pulls Pennsylvania Call for Biden — WITHDRAWS ELECTORAL VOTES!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This must not be out fully yet because I can't find it on too many websites,.. but Biden is not our president-elect anymore!! Who wants to celebrate!? :D
Remember NO ONE is called ELECT until the ballots are certified and voted on next month..
The lying media has taken liberty with this term President Elect for Biden...they believe folks are ignorant or stupid..Biden is nothing yet...

The media keeps lying to us

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember NO ONE is called ELECT until the ballots are certified and voted on next month..
The lying media has taken liberty with this term President Elect for Biden...they believe folks are ignorant or stupid..Biden is nothing yet...

The media keeps lying to us

I just hate to celebrate just in case this is a joke or something.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The true question is why isn't in on every news station a crossed the nation right now then? I mean this is HUGE it means that the election isn't over after all.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It looks like it's now popping up on other websites as well,.. I guess it just takes time for the news to spread. I just wanted to make sure that this was genuine before I celebrate.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
BREAKING: Real Clear Politics Pulls Pennsylvania Call for Biden — WITHDRAWS ELECTORAL VOTES!
This once again shows the utter stupidity of the mainstream media, who had a moral and legal responsibility to shut up until all issues were resolved. They chose to abandon reality and truth, and promote a fantasy and an illusion. There should be extremely heavy monetary penalties for trying to mislead the world. Let's see who has the guts to go after the media.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The true question is why isn't in on every news station a crossed the nation right now then? I mean this is HUGE it means that the election isn't over after all.
Because there are no penalties for abusing the privileges of a free press. They believe they can get away with murder and not suffer any consequences.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pam Bondi is one of the attorneys for Trump's impeachment debate in the Senate.
She tweeted on her twitter this information. I would believe her over the media any day.
I can still see that light at the end of the tunnel..

:)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pam Bondi is one of the attorneys for Trump's impeachment debate in the Senate.
She tweeted on her twitter this information. I would believe her over the media any day.
I can still see that light at the end of the tunnel..

:)

Grrr!!! Why won't the news cover this though!? :mad: (Probably because they're leftists that's why.)

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grrr!!! Why won't the news cover this though!? :mad: (Probably because they're leftists that's why.)
Same reason they don't cover the riots or the russia collusion fiasco, the fake dossiers, Where's Hunter? , and so much more..
Because they are complicit.
The Media and the CIA are literally in bed together.
Husbands and wives work for this one and that one. And they report what the deep state tells them too,
and it's called the 4am talking points.. aka pillow talk.
Mockingbird Media.. what one says they all say.
So when one falls, ... BOOM!
We need a new media..

:rolleyes: