Broken Arrow family members

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for the loved ones who lost an entire family last night. The fire department was dispatched to a home and they found 8 people dead inside. Two adults and six children. Investigators are calling this a homicide.
I don't want to share any names but please pray for the Father/Grandfather who is unable to bear this much grief.
He has lost his son, daughter-in-law, and all his grandchildren.
Thank you for praying.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I saw this on our news this morning - so sad.
I actually wondered if it was a murder and suicide as they said the community had nothing to worry about , in other words they didn’t fear a gunman was on the lose.
So much for this man to cope with and come to terms with xxxxx
Please pray for the loved ones who lost an entire family last night. The fire department was dispatched to a home and they found 8 people dead inside. Two adults and six children. Investigators are calling this a homicide.
I don't want to share any names but please pray for the Father/Grandfather who is unable to bear this much grief.
He has lost his son, daughter-in-law, and all his grandchildren.
Thank you for praying.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw this on our news this morning - so sad.
I actually wondered if it was a murder and suicide as they said the community had nothing to worry about , in other words they didn’t fear a gunman was on the lose.
So much for this man to cope with and come to terms with xxxxx
It is...and I thought the same thing. 7 years ago two brothers killed 5 members of their family. The parents and 3 siblings...also from Broken Arrow...in 2020 a mother and son...in 2017 a husband and wife...all Broken Arrow residents.
I am praying a hedge of protection over the citizens of that town. They have had way too many incidents like this.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For some reason I have heard of the town before, but not sure it was because of the murders - has anything else happened there in the last few years ?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How terrible and troubling that these should be in the same town. Praying for the surviving family members.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How terrible and troubling that these should be in the same town. Praying for the surviving family members.
Thank you Nancy...the Broken Arrow Police held a news press this morning and they have enough evidence to suggest a murder suicide was the cause of death. It won't be official until after the medical examiner completes an autopsy.

Reactions: Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Thank you Nancy...the Broken Arrow Police held a news press this morning and they have enough evidence to suggest a murder suicide was the cause of death. It won't be official until after the medical examiner completes an autopsy.
I think Broken Arrow is a suburb of Tulsa, OK...

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some reason I have heard of the town before, but not sure it was because of the murders - has anything else happened there in the last few years ?
Oh yes definitely...the Bever family...Father, Mom, and 3 siblings all stabbed to death by the 2 older brothers.