Brother in law is dying

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brother in law Larry is dying. He had another massive stroke and heart attack and is on life support and they are going to pull the plug soon. My niece, his daughter, lives with my father and will probably take it hard. Will you pray for the family?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is he the man who was homeless? I know you were fond of him and tried to help him. I will pray for his family and daughter, of course, and him as well as you.

Reactions: dev553344

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you have some heart toward the homeless. And of course toward this homeless man of your own family. Ah, darkly sad is something I feel a lot for all of us and our struggles in a world that is hard and cruel and makes a lot of us just give up and stop participating in it or caring to venture out to work or connect or participate. And a lot of homelessness involves substances to numb all the exhausted pain of it.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry for your loss. Last April I suddenly lost my sister-in-law. She had various and severe health problems for the last 5 years. What got her had nothing to do with that.

By BIL was worried she died an atheist.
Sorry to hear that. Praying for your family.

Reactions: Keturah

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so sorry Devin. I ask God to comfort you all. Loss is never easy.
Thanks. My Mom died a little over a year ago. It's another person in my life that I can't talk to anymore. Mom was really difficult. She was a nurse and I looked to her for medical advice. But Larry I spent time with as well. And even though he moved away he would call.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They said my brother had a brain tumor. And that is why he died. Looked like stroke and heart attack.

• Sad
Reactions: stunnedbygrace