Brotherly Love!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good news and praise God.... A Brother In Christ has has volunteered to donate a Kidney to me, a gift I will never be able to repay. Praise God for Bringing this to fruition, and keep praying for us as we go through this. We are still in the early stages with lots of test yet to do as to compatibility etc., So Keep us in your prayers.

Galatians 6:2

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise and glory to our mighty God.
Praying both remain healthy and encouraged.. Let there be no rejection, dear Jesus!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good news and praise God.... A Brother In Christ has has volunteered to donate a Kidney to me, a gift I will never be able to repay. Praise God for Bringing this to fruition, and keep praying for us as we go through this. We are still in the early stages with lots of test yet to do as to compatibility etc., So Keep us in your prayers.

Good for you, David! :)

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

<3 <3 <3 praying!