Buddhist, Rohingya and Christian lives matter

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Today On Line Opinion, an Australian secular e-journal, published another of my articles, Buddhist, Rohingya and Christian lives matter.

Some of you as Christians may wonder why I've included Buddhist and Rohingya Muslims along with Christians. It's for balanced journalism. Several minority groups around the world are persecuted and they aren't all Christian.

I expect this article to receive a fair amount of antagonism from the typical secularists. This is all the more reason why I need your participation in Comments for On Line Opinion so we can be salt and light.

Oz

Truth OT

Oct 24, 2019
Cypress
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Articles like this that place a mirror to the world's face goes to show that the mantra that "All Lives Matter" is not the reality we live in. In striving to reach the status of having all lives matter and have there be liberty and justice for all, we'd do well to recognize where the shortfalls are and give attention to making strides and improvements in those areas.