Building Up/Encouraging

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thessalonians 5:10-12
He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up,

Do you post on this forum to build people up and encourage them or for some other purpose?

For sure, this forum will give you the opportunity to forgive others who hurt you.

A lot of times people post without thinking of the forum as a community to take ownership of in how they participate.

But this is our community. It is up to us to spead a spirit of peace, love, and humility to please the Father.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For sure, this forum will give you the opportunity to forgive others who hurt you.

A lot of times people post without thinking of the forum as a community to take ownership of in how they participate.

But this is our community. It is up to us to spead a spirit of peace, love, and humility to please the Father.
Amen @Wynona And even when people start threads designed to encourage or tell of Gods goodness they can get hi-jacked. I think it's important to keep in mind that we are sister and brothers in Christ, all belonging to God's family and try to help and support each other.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up,

Do you post on this forum to build people up and encourage them or for some other purpose?
Some times I warn people that don't follow the bible teachings. I also warn myself. Which is something prophets have done throughout the bible.

But I honestly don't enjoy it. We have a lot of false teachers on this forum as I see them from my beliefs. And perhaps they see me the same way. God knows.

Lately I've been seeing a lot of self righteous threads. And it concerns me for the members that they are not discouraged by self righteous discussions. All are sinners. So I encourage the sinners while warning them that are self righteous. At least that is the attempt I think I have made.

Just venting out of frustration here, aaarrrrggghhh.

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's fun to crack a joke every once in a while.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amen great thread Pearl..

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, - Jude 1:20.